47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

I didn't say I worked with Geoff Gray. I said you quote him falsely, which you have done. I have Gray's emails to prove it. I believe in verification. You should know that by now.

You spend more time in denials, reversals, redirects, stalls,
avoidance and made up stuff etc than Jo Weber and Bob Knoss
do. Farflung hit the nail on the head - you are shameless.

Your socalled "veriification" always fails. That is your whole
record/problem and the only TRUTH that matters.

Have a nice day: "Troublemaker" (Geoffrey Gray)

rustystiltskin

Alan Stone, at the 2011 Symposium said that in 1971 there were six sites that could be considered as a place Cooper might have visited – four are in the United States, and one each in the UK and Japan. In addition, Russian processes some raw titanium sand.

Does anyone have any information on where these sites are and what the respective business names might be?

Thank you

Your best source for that is Tom Kaye/Alan Stone.

Go directly to the source.

" because everyone knows that what I describe is precisely correct"

another false rumor by BK....
nobody believes you BK...and you know it.
the clock is ticking...tick, tick, tick....
better get them papers ready Bobby.....B|

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Robert, I don't know if you've seen this or not, but I think it's the same people that sent you the stuff on your Facebook. Looks like the case is finally solved...again, lol.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ggIN_LkWV8c
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

Since it appears that the authorities who be do NOT want the truth to be known. I am going to address things that might make some of you think I have completely gone off my rocker.
At least that is how I have been discredited by calling me a liar and fantasy story teller.

The handwriting was on the wall and the Spooks have been known to me for some time. Not all of them.

You have noticed I throw things out at Georger that seem to be in code. Well, the old Geezer knew exactly what I was talking about even though you guys did NOT have a clue. He did not acknowledge even one off handed remark...his silence spoke loudly.

I see the end of the thread looming ahead of us very soon....Note Georger's nonsensically remarks and understand he has a REASON to be here and it is NOT to help solve the case.

All I have are my memories of the things Duane told me - a little bit here and a little bit there. Enough deliberate obstacles be put in my path to divert me have in a sense been successful. I had hope to be able to prove Duane was Weber without pulling "crap" out of the toilet, but the forces that be would NOT allow that.

NOTE this! The Bin Laden Files were transferred to the CIA to shield them from ever being made public. This was done under the quise of protecting individuals involved in the action. Another smoke screen to shield actions of the government.

Now the Pentagon can honestly say they can't find any files regarding the take down of Bin Laden. Another American Shell Game courtesy of the CIA.

I will start with my memory of the simplest of things Duane told me about - things I didn't really know anything about. Some of it I now understand, but have never been a student of American History. When Marla decided to go with the CIA thing - she was NOT far off, but what she doesn't know is it was NOT CIA or coverts nor mafia. It was dirty work for clean money.

The stories I heard in 3rd person as thought they were just stories and individuals he used to know. Those 8 missing yrs of Weber's life - well, only excons trying to end the never ending downward cycles of their lives would have done some of these things. Things NO FBI or uncover-agent would have been able to pull off. These individual had to be one of their "own" - individuals with proven criminal records. In 1962 - the moles went to work....and they were trained well.

At first if was just a man with a lot of money who wanted to serve his country by protecting and doing no harm. Problem was - the government didn't even listen to him regarding what his moles found and informed him of.

CIA - nahh! Coverts - nahh! Out and out paid men with NO benefits or guarantees - just a pay check and an opportunity to appear legitimate. Some actually infiltrated prisons to play snitch. NOW that one just might explain why the FBI conveniently didn't expose the Jefferson file to the public regarding Collins or his connection to Ray...Oh don't forget that Ray sold foreign comics in Jefferson. "The guys couldn't read them, but they were fun to look at" That is a quote from Weber in 1990 when he had to let me know about Jefferson during the problems over the Driver's license under the name of John Collins...one he actually acquired but the FBI conveniently ignored.

That is all for tonight. I will not be answering your questions or playing any games. If anyone wants to remind me of things I have hinted at in the past but didn't go far with - please address it in a pm or by private email. To much to read thur the gibberish to get to what I HAVE to DO and NEED to do NOW. Not 6 months from now.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

***Robert, I don't know if you've seen this or not, but I think it's the same people that sent you the stuff on your Facebook. Looks like the case is finally solved...again, lol.

I froze the video and looked at the letter he sent to the FBI. He thinks it's Christiansen. LOL...day late, dollar short. There's the book, which has been out for years, the Geoff Gray article, and the Christiansen report, which was sent to the FBI last December.

He seems to base his entire case on a match of handwriting samples he has of Kenny's, compared to one or more of the taunt letters.

Hell...I got a lot more than a handwriting sample on Kenny (entire letters, the originals). And I have a lot more evidence. But I still can't say without a doubt that KC was Cooper.

Georger: Still have emails from Geoff Gray where he denies telling you those things about me. You'll excuse me if I believe HIM, rather than YOU. For one thing, I only met the guy once, and that was at a book signing in Seattle. He invited me, along with a former FBI agent, and two other people out for drinks and a Cooper discussion afterward. He paid for the drinks. We exchanged signed copies of our books at the end. Doesn't sound like he thinks I'm a 'troublemaker' or 'unstable' LOL. You're just pissed off that I actually checked with him and quoted your remarks. Too bad. And on a personal note, you have a lot of nerve putting nasty words into a very nice guy's mouth. Maybe if you want the true definition of 'troublemaker', you should take a look in the mirror.

What if it's all a joke .... and you fell for it ALL again!

:D

You take yourself too seriously Mr. Perfect ... given your
condition.

THANKS GEOFF!

:D:D:D:D:D

RobertMBlevins

***Robert, I don't know if you've seen this or not, but I think it's the same people that sent you the stuff on your Facebook. Looks like the case is finally solved...again, lol.

I froze the video and looked at the letter he sent to the FBI. He thinks it's Christiansen. LOL...day late, dollar short. There's the book, which has been out for years, the Geoff Gray article, and the Christiansen report, which was sent to the FBI last December.

He seems to base his entire case on a match of handwriting samples he has of Kenny's, compared to one or more of the taunt letters.

Hell...I got a lot more than a handwriting sample on Kenny (entire letters, the originals). And I have a lot more evidence. But I still can't say without a doubt that KC was Cooper.

Blevins I think I know who the guy is and the man contacted me and he is dead set on proving who Cooper was and fabricates his information. You should hear the tale he told me about Duane.

Claimed to have a witness he interviewed that could put Duane in WA and also a description of man in a white Caddy with a woman in the back seat with blonde hair. I didn't buy into his story so he moved on. There were many many other things, but his story evolved. When I didn't take the bait he did a switch. He had started off claiming that at a very young age he met Duane Weber in WA near Paradise. I rode along with him for a while, but things just did NOT add up.

When I would pin point him on evidence of his story - he balked. He came up with the name Vern which I have mentioned in this thread but never gave the last name. The man he was talking about could have been the father of the Vern I met with Duane...again he took something I mention about a S.E. state and used that regarding this Vern. He was NOT as bad as Knoss, but his story just did not add up.

This young man claimed the thread was monitor by one of his guys and that another one had something to do with law enforcement. I thought it sounded like the Marla Camp and that it was a set up from get go, but played along for about 2 months just see where he was going. I severed the relationship when he got angry and Cossey came up dead. It got a little too scary for me. I did tell him to contact the FBI.

When he talked about individuals I had contacted he - he claimed he has a good friend in that position & basically for me to stand down and let him and his contact research a specific thing. Problem was I had spoke with an individual in the facility yrs ago and recontacted him during this period of time. The guy had NO contacts in the facility. He had told me the guy was putting his job on the line by talking to me.

Get IT? He was making this up as he went. Problem was - I had already been where he was going and there was nothing in the photo collection that would help.

Since I have not been to the site - I do not know any of the above to be fact - just sounds like a little more of the game the Cooper Catchers want to play. I don't play when I it starts to smell really bad.

You guys might find this an interesting tidbit - the guy contacted me thru Bruce!

rustystiltskin

Alan Stone, at the 2011 Symposium said that in 1971 there were six sites that could be considered as a place Cooper might have visited – four are in the United States, and one each in the UK and Japan. In addition, Russian processes some raw titanium sand.

Does anyone have any information on where these sites are and what the respective business names might be?

Thank you

In the 60's there was one in Denver, Co and one on the Atlantic Coast line, but do NOT remember the exact location. I do not know about the other 2 places. I just know these 2 places used the titanium in productions. The form of titanium found was used in some Golf Clubs.

The titanium sand - why are you interested in that. The titanium found was not in a sand, but a spiral.
See the pictures and the discussion in this thread.

skyjack71

******Robert, I don't know if you've seen this or not, but I think it's the same people that sent you the stuff on your Facebook. Looks like the case is finally solved...again, lol.

Blevins I think I know who the guy is and the man contacted me and he is dead set on proving who Cooper was and fabricates his information. You should hear the tale he told me about Duane.

Claimed to have a witness he interviewed that could put Duane in WA and also a description of man in a white Caddy with a woman in the back seat with blonde hair. I didn't buy into his story so he moved on. There were many many other things, but his story evolved. When I didn't take the bait he did a switch. He had started off claiming that at a very young age he met Duane Weber in WA near Paradise. I rode along with him for a while, but things just did NOT add up.

When I would pin point him on evidence of his story - he balked. He came up with the name Vern which I have mentioned in this thread but never gave the last name. The man he was talking about could have been the father of the Vern I met with Duane...again he took something I mention about a S.E. state and used that regarding this Vern. He was NOT as bad as Knoss, but his story just did not add up.

This young man claimed the thread was monitor by one of his guys and that another one had something to do with law enforcement. I thought it sounded like the Marla Camp and that it was a set up from get go, but played along for about 2 months just see where he was going. I severed the relationship when he got angry and Cossey came up dead. It got a little too scary for me. I did tell him to contact the FBI.

When he talked about individuals I had contacted he - he claimed he has a good friend in that position & basically for me to stand down and let him and his contact research a specific thing. Problem was I had spoke with an individual in the facility yrs ago and recontacted him during this period of time. The guy had NO contacts in the facility. He had told me the guy was putting his job on the line by talking to me.

Get IT? He was making this up as he went. Problem was - I had already been where he was going and there was nothing in the photo collection that would help.

Since I have not been to the site - I do not know any of the above to be fact - just sounds like a little more of the game the Cooper Catchers want to play. I don't play when I it starts to smell really bad.

You guys might find this an interesting tidbit - the guy contacted me thru Bruce!

All that work down the drain.

I wonder which side Lyle will lean to now? The one wth the
script and a movie deal?

Who will now take the Duane story to the FBI without Jo!

Ooops. B|

Sure is pleasantly quiet here tonight - :D:D:D

But, Mousie, thou art no thy lane,
In proving foresight may be vain;
The best laid schemes o' Mice an' Men,
Gang aft agley,
An' lea'e us nought but grief an' pain,
For promis'd joy!

[Robert Burns]

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'What if it's all a joke .... and you fell for it ALL again!

condition.

THANKS GEOFF!'

Well, your rather dumb joke was getting tiresome after about the first year. Didn't think I'd actually check to see if you were telling the truth, did you? LOL. Geoff has a public email address.

You were the one kept bring it up - not me! I let it die but you
still keep bringing it up years later!

Well you said you had contacted Geoff. How was I to know you
were lying? And you've been lying every time you've made the
claim! Hell I was sitting here waiting for you to publish the
damaging email you claimed to have against me from Geoff.

So Geoff's description of his very limited email exchanges with
you is true .. contrary to your claim(s) ... just as Geoff
described it to me. That is refreshing to know.

You have to realise Blevins, I'm just a spectator to your games
since you came here, and quite often your target and victim,
like when you targeted Sluggo at the start. You will have to
forgive my naive'te. I'm not nearly as smart and cunning as you
are, just more honest. I have no reason to deceive anyone
about anything.

Except for one thing:

The joke is 'the joke'.

Geoff said every word I ever claimed he said. His most recent
description of you as a "Troublemaker" is 100% true ... and now
he can email or call him and confirm it.

You are hoisted with your own petard. B|

You see Blevins honest people don't have to change their stories
as you do.

Good night Irene.

:D

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'All that work down the drain.

I wonder which side Lyle will lean to now? The one wth the
script and a movie deal?

Who will now take the Duane story to the FBI without Jo!

Ooops...'

Wrong again. Lyle Christiansen does not own the rights to the Kenny Christiansen story, or any of the images, documents, letters, or other evidence currently in the possession of AB. He turned that all over to us by contract. I insisted on this to preserve some credibility with he and his family. They stand to gain absolutely ZERO on the sale of any story about Kenny. Zip, zero, nada. Lyle's sole motivation is to know the truth about his brother, that's all.

As you may know, I already turned down one offer to purchase the film option on the KC story. This offer came from a production company represented by Paradigm out of their NY office.

Call me stupid, I guess, since I drive an '88 Nissan pickup with 140K on it. But...they wanted to take serious liberties with the known facts on Christiansen, and that's why I said no.

Next time, before you open your mouth, perhaps ensure your foot isn't already busy in there...:S

Thanks for the quote, but I'm not a big fan of Robert Burns. As far as Scottish writers, I'm more of an Alistair Maclean kind of guy. I could watch The Guns of Navarone a hundred times.

I dont know anything about it or care -

I wouldnt believe anything you say in any event.

I could care less if you are a "fan" of Robt Burns or not. Hee is no fan of yours, numbnuts.

B|

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'What if it's all a joke .... and you fell for it ALL again!

condition.

THANKS GEOFF!'

Well, your rather dumb joke was getting tiresome after about the first year. Didn't think I'd actually check to see if you were telling the truth, did you? LOL. Geoff has a public email address.

If you do these things, I think it's fair for me to quote Geoff Gray too. You quote him. Why can't I?
What's good for the goose is certainly good for the gander.

Like from Skyjack, for example. Page 171...

My fave is page 220, though. Says a lot in so few words.

To Everyone Else: On the subject of the recent Cooper Nut. Sometimes you can tell a lot about a person from what they write. I think this person has borderline mental issues. That's a semi-professional opinion based on six years working in group homes for the mentally ill when I was much younger, and just out of community college. I don't think this person is schitzophrenic in the classic sense, but he could be what they call a borderline personality. His messages read like Nigerian spam, sort of. Not a good sign.:S

Non-Cooper: Why did I decide to work with the mentally ill? The money? Nope. Rewarding? Uh...not really. I had one try to plunge a pair of scissors into my back, and another who pulled out my chair as I was sitting down. The reason was...they let ME set the schedule. Two overnight crews, two guys apiece. Me and my buddy do one shift, the other two guys do the other. So...this is what I did.

I had the schedule set for my crew to work from 6:30PM to 8:00AM, that's 13.5 hours. Then...we worked four days on, and FIVE days off. Then...we would come back and do OUR five days. Since when you got off work on the last of the four-day rotation, let's say...a Tuesday morning...you didn't have to be back to work until Sunday night. LOL. Add it up. We still got more than forty hours in a week, which meant a bit of overtime pay, and I took vacations all the time. Sometimes to OTHER STATES. My girlfriend would say: "You're going camping AGAIN? Where?" Answer: "Oregon coast." Or: "North of Vancouver, BC". Or wherever. She couldn't go because she had a regular 9-5 position at a hospital.

I hated leaving that job...B|

I have no idea what is in Gray's book on pages 171 and 220.
But it appears your juxtaposition of "To Everyone Else:..."
and what follows, is your concoction and not from Geoff Gray's
book!

Were you trying to make it appear your statement was a quote
from Gray's book? Let's assume you arent that shameless?

Once again you reference community college but in
another confession not too long ago did you not say you
never completed community college, so, your reference
to after community college is a little vague and misleading
don't you think? You can fall back on: "I never said that!"

Can we not also assume therefore, that your references to
mental disorders in people, might also be suspect given your
greater inclination toward exaggageration and mind games ?
Or even a projection of your own dark shadows based on wishful
thinking and envy ?

What concoction meant to poison somebody's well will you
serve up next?

Are your hands and fingers and lips turning BLACK with TRUTH?

RobertMBlevins

You're just angry I called you out on your phony Geoff Gray quotes, i.e. where you say he told you this or that about me, which is inhererently ridiculous...and flat-out untrue.

Also, I find it difficult to believe that a Cooper expert such as yoursepf claims now he hasn't read or seen Gray's book. It was highly anticipated, and discussed by you and others here, months before its release in August 2010. You've even talked about points mentioned in the book, some regarding Tom Kaye's statements in it.

Okay. Let's say you're telling the truth and you haven't seen it. Pages 171 and especially 220 refer to you. Maybe you should stop by your local library and pick up a copy. You're even listed in the Index.

Community college? Yeah, I dropped out about 20 credits short of graduation. Decided to travel the USA instead. Never got around to going back. Whaddaya want? It was the 70's.

What you are doing is scorolous, Mr. Blevins.

You have taken me and others down this road many times at
your instigation here on Paul Quade's thread at Dropzone.

Two weeks ago you were claiming that MADD was founded in
your home town!

Your list of false claims here is endless - or is it?

And why do I get this strange feeling it is Geoffrey Gray,
Gray's publisher, Tom Kaye, this forum and Paul Quade, perhaps
other people I dont even know, even Snowmman and the FBI!,
you are ultimately after and have targeted - for denying you
what you feel is your just recognition and rewards?

It's very Weber-like?

You usually set your sights high in high orders of magnitude in
your "maximum emphemeris". I must be just one stop along your
path to glory? I must be dreaming! ? But you never think small.

You know I could just opt out here and ignore you, and let you
get on with your next target, who will be (on the list above) . .?

:)

I would like to know where he was able to get the rights to a Beetle's song for $50??? I'm reading thousands for use of that type of music on a website.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

mrshutter45

I would like to know where he was able to gets the rights to a Beetle's song for $50??? I'm reading thousands for use of that type of music on a website.

Well, Geoff Gray just called me at home.

He says the quote below from Blevins' post last night IS NOT
from his (Gray's) book.

Quoting Geoff verbatum: "NEVER! NO! He has the wrong guy! I
never worked in a group home for the mentally ill? (Geof laughs).
Where did he get that!? ..... He has the wrong guy.... You know
everything that guy says is highly highly, highly suspect, highly
suspect! HIGHLY!" Geoff says. (highly repeated five times!) ...
"Its not on any page 171 or 220 or anywhere else in my book! I
have never said any such things like that about you!", Geoff
says.

The call is documented for future reference.

Geoff and I talked further, and will talk again very soon, about
the Cooper case specifically.

So... Robert Blevin's assertion below is not a quote from Geoff
Gray book, or anywhere else that Geoff or I know of.

Blevins quote:

"My fave is page 220, though. Says a lot in so few words.

To Everyone Else: On the subject of the recent Cooper Nut.
Sometimes you can tell a lot about a person from what they
write. I think this person has borderline mental issues. That's a
semi-professional opinion based on six years working in group
homes for the mentally ill when I was much younger, and just
out of community college. I don't think this person is
schitzophrenic in the classic sense, but he could be what they
call a borderline personality. His messages read like Nigerian
spam, sort of. Not a good sign. "

Georger

georger

***I would like to know where he was able to gets the rights to a Beetle's song for $50??? I'm reading thousands for use of that type of music on a website.

from his (Gray's) book.

says.

Blevins quote: My fave is page 220, though. Says a lot in so
few words.

Georger

could he be about 20 credits short of the right answer ;)B|:S

Georger, Blevins has stooped to a new LOW.

Page 171:
Talks about the tie and Quanticon,
Carr using the DZ.

Wayne Walker's site.

The only statement about you Georger on that page is this.

"One is Georger, a retired lab whiz and entreperneur named Jerry Warner. He grew up in the Cooper search aerea, and remembers talking about the Cooper case every Thanksgiving dinner."

A personal note:
Gray used a lot of things to protect some of our identities and locations.
Since he did this with me - I expect the above quote regarding you Georger was in the same context. I never understood why he claimed you lived in Wa when you have stated you did not or did he just get a little mixed up.

The only thing I see here is an oversite of terminology where it was assumed you grew up in WA...just because the subject was discussed at the Thanksgiving dinners.

George please tell the thread why or how Gray made that assumption or was it deliberate as were some things said about me to protect our identities and locations. I think it was an innocent assumption.

Gray mentions on page 264 Spec Ops "black" bag job. The individual contacting Gray was in WALLA WALLA until the week before the "furlough".

The man claimed to be involved in the Bay of Pigs Invasion and the capture of Che Guenvara in Bolivia.

Both were things Duane spoke about and Duane told me about the french doors and what was behind them.

Watergate this man mentions as did Duane. I actually met one of the men involved in Watergate while in N.Orleans. I would NOT know who he was until I read his obituary in the newspapers. The man's picture got my attention and then I read who it was. THIS happened while I was posting to this thread and I am sure some of you remember my feelings and emotions at that time. I don't need to look them up - I lived the moments.

The conversation I had over heard in N.Orleans was NOT a normal conversation and was very specific. They did NOT know I could hear them and when I lowered the book a little they asked if they were bothering me. I said NO and then went back to reading - but I had actually been very engrossed in the conversation.
They lowered their tone so I could no longer understand them and excused myself to the ladies room.
When I returned they were gone.

I would not know who this man was until after Duane died and while I was researching my unusual life with Weber. The image of the man was buried in my mind and the unusual nature of the discussion. I had NOT seen a picture of the man until I read his obituary in the paper.

When Gray's mystery man speaks about Codes - I think Purple - I have discussed this in the thread. RememberCooper's identity was sent to the RENO paper in Code. If you can break this code you can find me! Something to that effect, but NO one ever heard me nor did they care. I broke the code only because I saw it at one time written down in the back of an old address book Duane had. He told me it was his Navy number and Army number in code. I noted he had never been in the Army and he changed the subject as he was very very astute at doing.

Supposedly Jake was introduce to the Mercenary world in a logging camp in Alaska when he was a troubled boy. Perhaps it was WA. The same background Duane Weber had and Duane did spend some yrs in the late 40's in WA and obviously Alaska since he told me in 1979 in Seattle when we drove north of there about a small town on the border used to cross between Alaska (Canada) and WA state undetected.

Duane had mentioned a man and flights to and from the Alaska area - I did not know a lot and did not ask question....it was about a group of guys and experiment with a plane - a hook thing. We discussed this in the thread...it was determined Weber was not involved. Do not remember how we determined this - but surely there were more than the experiments publicized.

Gray goes on to talk about his communications with the man - I wonder if he is just creating this man. Gray and I discussed the strange things in Duane's life and the things he talked about and why I even looked at coverts or even thought coverts. Perhaps Gray was leaving the door open.

Well, the contacts team may have been out of VA, but the did a lot in N.C. When Duane and I first moved to VA in 1983 - one of the things he did was take me to a military area and tells me about being trained there - with something to do with water boats....I had little reason to remember history, but didn't ask Duane questions. Duane did not mention the yrs, but I thought he was referring to the Cuban Crisis - but according to the records - Duane was in prison during that time (although now I forget the yrs this was all being done).

1962/1968 - the yrs during which Duane was John 'Dusty' Collins and on the run with his lady of the day...and matches the dates of his encarceration at Jefferson 1966/1968 - one in which the wife of the day would go visit and he would be in solitare. NOW, that seemed strange since Weber was released early - rather Dusty was release early.

I have no idea what a one pad connection is - but Duane knew every signal tower in the area and ever gravel pit and every airstrip and every cemetary - old cemetaries that no long had access roads other than paths.

This supposed man who contacted Grey (or was a fantasy story told to leave an opening for yet, another book in the future) conceded on the San Marino Sanitarium. Seems like the guy was a figament of Gray's imagination to feed another book - just encase anyone was ever able to prove Weber was Cooper.

Will anyone ever know the truth?

Even Gray couldn't find an ending for his book and left the ending open to even more theories and more tales.

This is a summary of Grays last chapter and perhaps a summary of my postings regarding the supposed alternate life of Duane Weber. The truth regarding Cooper remains cloaked in lies co-mingled with truths and unbelievable connections. The man's story seems unbelieveable to me, but then my story seems unbelievable to others. Jake was just a character created by Gray - just encase! Or was his Walla Walla guy real?

skyjack71

Georger, Blevins has stooped to a new LOW.

Page 171:
Talks about the tie and Quanticon,
Carr using the DZ.

Wayne Walker's site.

The only statement about you Georger on that page is this.

"One is Georger, a retired lab whiz and entreperneur named Jerry Warner. He grew up in the Cooper search aerea, and remembers talking about the Cooper case every Thanksgiving dinner."

A personal note:
Gray used a lot of things to protect some of our identities and locations.
Since he did this with me - I expect the above quote regarding you Georger was in the same context. I never understood why he claimed you lived in Wa when you have stated you did not or did he just get a little mixed up.

The only thing I see here is an oversite of terminology where it was assumed you grew up in WA...just because the subject was discussed at the Thanksgiving dinners.

George please tell the thread why or how Gray made that assumption or was it deliberate as were some things said about me to protect our identities and locations. I think it was an innocent assumption.

Im not going to go into detail here. The answer is complex ...

After a very long period of almost a year of third party
exchanges Geoff and I finally connected in a series of phone
calls, all rushed. I explained a little of my background and that I
had family in Washington, and had spent one Thanksgiving
at Vancouver where we (family) discussed the Cooper hijacking.
Several members of our family had been involved in searches
for Cooper at various locations.

I have already explained most of this before.

Geof's focus was not on me but on researching evidence in the
Cooper case, and on Tom Kaye's work. From this brief
introduction Geoff composed a vita for me which was never
meant to be a full accurate vita.

Tom and his team and Geoff got into a serious dispute. I tried
to intervene on Tom's behalf with Geoff Gray ... it was like
interfering in two people's divorce! I got chewed on by both
sides. :D In the end Geof decided to use my name in his
book.

Time has passed since then. Geoff and I now talk freely. We
don't discuss what happened earlier except Geoff has apologised
for misrepresenting my background. Geoff says he still wants to
discuss the Cooper case in depth with me and I tend to think
sooner or later we will - there really is no reason not to at this
point.

I still think Geoff is a good writer and fully capable to writing
a definitive Cooper story, when the conditions are right. Geoff's
writing skills are real. If I were to pick two or three people to
collaborate on very good Cooper book, one of the first would be
Geoff Gray .. but with proper direction and guidance and time.

Thanks for the intelligent question -

mrshutter45

******I would like to know where he was able to gets the rights to a Beetle's song for $50??? I'm reading thousands for use of that type of music on a website.

from his (Gray's) book.

says.

Blevins quote: My fave is page 220, though. Says a lot in so
few words.

Georger

could he be about 20 credits short of the right answer ;)B|:S

Goodnite Irene. :D

Robert says: I think we understand now why you've occasionally picked on Kaye's research. That's your right, I suppose.

You told Gray something that was completely untrue to get a response from him. And that's assuming you are even telling the truth with your alleged phone call. Hard to believe you got it all so wrong there.

What was wrong? You quoted me as saying Gray worked in a group home for the mentally ill, when I was actually speaking of my own experience. Maybe you should go back and take a look. You are completely mixed up, misread the post, and well...I can't figure out how you managed that unless you were just tired or something. Then Gray calls you and you rattle on with whatever...it's weird.

You should simply admit Gray never said those things about me you originally quoted him with, and move on.

Jo: If you are reading this now, you should go back and delete Georger's real name from the 171 book quote you did.

You specifically did not admit it was NOT from Gray's book,
you headlined your infamous remarks referring to Gray's pages
171 and 220, and you followed it up by another post saying:

"Okay. Let's say you're telling the truth and you haven't seen it.
Pages 171 and especially 220 refer to you. Maybe you should
stop by your local library and pick up a copy. You're even listed
in the Index. "

Nowhere do you say the remarks you published are YOURS and
NOT Geoff Gray's on pages 171 and 220.

Don't you advertise your self to be a professional editor! ?

I gave you a chance to explain and retract your publication
and you chose to let any confusion stand.

And now you still want to quibble about Geoff Gray's remarks,
with me ... and others! ???

Blevins you are so far beyond the end of the plank you are standing in air. Good luck Pirate Blevins!

Who is it that is trashing this forum? How do you come up with BK??? The trasher is ROBERT BLEVINS. Time for another disappearing act. Tell us again how you can't afford to waste time here when you should be out ripping off old ladies by sorting their garbage. You offer NO valuable input to any subject here, only MISINFORMATION, LIES, MISDIRECTION, and CONCENTRATED BOREDOM to drive readers away. GOTCHA!

The quotes from Skyjack are actually the ones shown below.

The one from page 171 relates your association with Dropzone, your true name, and your username at DZ.

The quote from page 220 discusses your falling-out with Tom Kaye. Reason given: You released information that Kaye didn't want released. Here's the exact quote:

***'Noticeably missing from Tom's team is (you, name withheld), who had referred him (Tom) to Larry Carr at the FBI. Before the trip, there was a falling-out. Tom's issue was confidentiality. After his discovery of silver on the bills, he e-mailed a copy of his microscopic scan to (you, name withheld), who posted it at the Drop Zone website. Tom felt the leak was a violation of trust. According to Tom, that's why (your name, withheld) chose not to come.

This is complete nonsense too.

I published a mere fragment of one of Tom's scans at Dropzone
- merely to prove to complainers complaining here the science team was taking too long and had done nothing in months, that work was actually happening.

The fragment posted meant nothing to anyone. It was
tantamount to the photo attached which is a fragment of the
nose of a horse!

Yes Tom did get upset! It was asinine. Tom had far more
important violations of protocol and security which eventually
lead to a serious dispute and threats of a lawsuit between
himself and others!

"According to Tom, that's why (your name, withheld) chose not
to come (to Tena Bar)". ?

Totally false! I could not not to come to Tena Bar because of
surgery and the press of business here! Everyone knew that!
Once again neither you or Tom Kaye even have the full story
which is the fact underlying this whole pseudo conversation -

Blevins it is 100% obvious you are trying to build another straw
man based on fragmentary knowledge and information you picked
up from others which you know absolutely nothing about, as is
your perpetual curse to do.

Quite frankly madam, it is none of your business.

Are you finally getting an education here ?

RobertMBlevins

Georger: Spin it any way you wish, but these are the facts:

You quoted Geoff Gray falsely, saying that he told you I was 'unstable' and 'untrustworthy'. You have said this in many posts. I checked with Gray and he says he didn't.

You screwed up reading my comment, which anyone with a bit of sense can tell it wasn't about Gray, then you went on a tirade with a phone call or whatever. None of which makes a bit of sense.

I don't care a whit about your supposed problems with Tom Kaye. I merely quoted the passage to show you why the crap you allegedly discussed with Gray on the phone was all wrong. Don't you even feel the slightest bit silly about that?

I have to admit you are the most stubborn person I've ever (virtually) met.

do you have any SIMPLE statements or questions to make?

something a Chinese lawyer and 500 vassles could follow and

comprehend that has any truth to it without winding up in one

of your wilderness expeditions lost for eternity

it's amazing on what people think they know. some people seem to come here only to advertise and threaten jail terms. do we have a lot of violent posters here? do we fill up the County jails during the yearly Cooper symposium?

I'm still waiting for the answer on getting a Beetle song for $50. I design websites on side. this could be handy since it's seems to be cheaper than the website itself. perhaps the DMCA could answer this question for me B|