47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Robert do U ever know when to SHUT-UP?

U won't let anyone have a decent conversation about any evidence - U take and go into your spills and attack Georger. or start jabbering about KC and Geetsman. NO ONE CARES. NO CARES about WEBER. CAN U PLEASE - just shut up for about 4 pages and let the guys make some progress. Right now Georger is the only one who know things about this case that have NEVER been discussed in public.

Let Georger TALK and U shut up for a while other than to ask a simple question! I will do the same!

PLEASE do not reply - let your silence be your reply!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

I am well aware of this Robert, but since "you know who" claims they spoke with two
different agents claiming the case was closed, I'll have to call that bluff and make the
call myself.....B|

Wrong - spoke to the same agent TWICE since the 1st of the yr.

Robert do U ever know when to SHUT-UP?

U won't let anyone have a decent conversation about any evidence - U take and go into your spills and attack Georger. or start jabbering about KC and Geetsman. NO ONE CARES. NO CARES about WEBER. CAN U PLEASE - just shut up for about 4 pages and let the guys make some progress. Right now Georger is the only one who know things about this case that have NEVER been discussed in public.

Let Georger TALK and U shut up for a while other than to ask a simple question! I will do the same!

PLEASE do not reply - let your silence be your reply!

NOW WE'RE GETTIN' SOMEWHERE!

MeyerLouie

I am well aware of this Robert, but since "you know who" claims they spoke with two
different agents claiming the case was closed, I'll have to call that bluff and make the
call myself.....B|

Wrong - spoke to the same agent TWICE since the 1st of the yr.

thanks, then it should be easy to confirm. why didn't you mention this at the beginning of the year?

"I have had 2 conversations with the FBI in the last 2 months. I was told the CASE is CLOSED. "

January was 4 months ago?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Mrshutter45 stated:

when you and your sidekick Jo decide to actually show some proof, or real Facts..

My explanation:

Jo had stated in a prior post:
ONE THING - I AM DEFINITELY NOT BK'S SIDE KICK. HE IS A THORN IN THE ASS! THE GARBAGE HE SPEWS IRRITATES ME MORE THAN YOU.

The Mrshutter45 comes back with this statement "sorry you feel that way Jo, I only showed things you put onto this thread, you might want to watch what you call garbage!"

Well, Do you not READ & comprehend at all? The statement was directed at someone else not U mrshutter. I referenced BK and I have put up with him since before 2000. Same ole Garbage and the GARBAGE heap gets bigger and bigger and bigger.

MY comment was the GARBAGE he spews - I didn't call him or U garbage!

that was your fault for falling for his story, seems you are very gullible with anything said to you.
with enough time you can take a pork chop and turn it into a T-bone.....

I'll just bet that you have something confused in they way they told you about where the case
stands at this point. I'll bet it will be something like, without any new evidence in the case, we
will not be investigating anything further. this does not mean the case is closed. more like dormant,
back burner, very low priority etc.

we will find out tomorrow.....won't we B|

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

that was your fault for falling for his story, seems you are very gullible with anything said to you.
with enough time you can take a pork chop and turn it into a T-bone.....

I'll just bet that you have something confused in they way they told you about where the case stands at this point. I'll bet it will be something like, without any new evidence in the case, we
will not be investigating anything further. this does not mean the case is closed. more like dormant, back burner, very low priority etc.

we will find out tomorrow.....won't we B|

I remember very well that 1st discussion this yr. I remember what the man said to me. The only way they would investigate anyone was if someone produced a 20. Outside of that the case was being closed. They can no longer allocate funds regarding a case where 200,000 was taken.

He stated in both conversations.
"Cooper is dead - there is no one to prosecute". Nothing regarding any suspect will be investigated unless the person contacting the FBI puts the suspect on the plane.

I had called about the Spokane record being ignored and wanted to know why they missed that. I did NOT expect the ensuing conversation above to take place,but it did.

Then I called back a couple of wks ago after being contacted by another person about some information I had received. The agent again reinterated they are NO longer investigating any suspect unless the person can put the suspect on the plane.

Again I mentioned things in Duane's background the FBI missed, but there was NO reply to that. End of conversation.

He suggested I write a book and I told him it wa a little too late for that. If I was looking for a book or movie - I would have done that yrs ago, but I wanted to know the truth....and that is all I am still seeking.

Ed Huran and Duane Weber and Washington - it is all linked to the 60's - I know that as well as I know the hell I have been through since 1996 when I found out who Dan Cooper was. Had I know in 1995 when he died - the proof was probably sitting right infront of me or in that van and in those file boxes of stuff I got rid of and all of that stuff in that one desk drawer he didn't want me to touch. I kept the MOUSE!
I will never know why!

I have tried to find out if Cooper's watch was seen by Tina, but NO one will answer that question. Surely Cooper had a watch.

I have NO more to say and I didn't intent to even mention the above because I have stated it all before, but since you seem to get things twisted when it comes to me - I wanted you to be able to know what was briefly touched on in the short conversation.

I can't MOVE on until the blank spaces are filled in.

The Spokane Record
The 1943 to 1949 time span and all of the holes in the FBI's story and why they have ignored those yrs.

The 1962 to 1966 yrs and Ed Horan and WA and In Plane Site and Paperleg Peterson and Mouse and the wives knowing each other. What was Duane doing during those yrs? Why did we pick up things at a golf shop in Colorado before going to WA.

Who was Tommy Gunn and did the FBI even investigate this man who threatend me?

Who was the man in Colorado - 2 of them who knew Duane from the past. One in Castle Rock and one in Loveland (maybe it was Greely) at any rate it was hole in the wall bar and Rick was the steel guitar man Duane knew and his wife Elaine played the guitar.

I need explanations for the thing Duane told me in WA and the places he took me. If he was just yanking my chain - that would have been a little ridiculous since I knew little to nothing about the crime.

The safe deposit box, CARR refused to check out and the time line with the airline ticket to Omaha and if John Collins had a box there closed in 1990 and opened in early 1980. Why leave me with a confession and a magazine I didn't understand?

HOW did he know the area like the back of his hand without a map. What was his history there.
Weber definitely had a WA history so why not tell me and the world what it was. Was Weber that good. Ed mentioned WA and Duane knew WA and then he confessed to being Dan Cooper.

I understand Jo, I will find out what I can tomorrow. how can they claim Cooper is dead?
I can see them saying, he is probably dead. are you now saying the FBI is confirming Cooper dead?

Blevins said:

I don't know WHERE the chute is. I do know the people who can tell me.

As I've said all along, I'll believe that when I see it. What you purport here is nothing but heresay -- he said, they said, she said. C'mon!

MeyerLouie

Meyer says in part:

'I've brought up and 

researched topics on what was actually left on the plane, what possible communication was used by Cooper, the Tena Bar money find, and other topics (I'm not going to do 20 paragraphs here, like Blevins does, to justify my existence)...'

Robert replies: Okay, I'll believe it. But the FBI is already on the record for what was left behind, and there is no proof or even evidence Cooper had any com with anyone except maybe a pay phone after he landed. And there isn't even proof of that. I wouldn't mind hearing your opinions on the Tena Bar money.

Well thank you, Mr. Blevins. You have just answered all my questions, in one sentence. You know everything, amazing! I think I'll defer the communications issues to people who actually know something about it and know what they're talking about. It isn't settled.....read the thread when 377 and Farflung were talking about the possibilities.

MeyerLouie

Robert replies: ...I didn't quote your other remarks about my high-school experience. You are dead wrong. I was popular enough, didn't get picked on, and mostly engaged in farming when I wasn't studying. I even had a girlfriend, believe it or not. You could call her the Serious Type.:o

Touche on that one, Blevins. My remarks about your high school days were mean-spirited. I went over the line, my apologies.

Speaking of "Serious Type," though. That reminds me of when I was in high school. One day, one of my friends asked me a question about girls: He said, "Which do you prefer -- the young, energetic, vivacious type or the older, more mature, serious type?"

I said, "Well, I really don't know....... (long pause) ...........which one has the biggest breasts?"

Okay, so much for the male chauvinistic crap--
well, maybe not --
"How many male chauvinists does it take to screw in a light bulb?"
"None, that's women's work!"

MeyerLouie

Well thank you, Mr. Blevins. You have just answered all my questions, in one sentence. You know everything, amazing! I think I'll defer the communications issues to people who actually know something about it and know what they're talking about. It isn't settled.....read the thread when 377 and Farflung were talking about the possibilities.
MeyerLouie

[reply and 4 ply]

Keep in mind: Hlevins says he has the Palmer
Report!

"Hell for all I know, he has the XXXing manual back there"!

:D

I understand Jo, I will find out what I can tomorrow. how can they claim Cooper is dead?
I can see them saying, he is probably dead. are you now saying the FBI is confirming Cooper dead?

Both conversations the statement was made - I figured it was because Cooper would be in his late 80's. If Duane was alive he would be 88 yrs old turning 89 this summer. I didn't think to say" HOW do you know Cooper is dead"....I do not even know if he said probably. I called the FBI in the past and never got past the mouthpiece. On these 2 conversations I got thru to what I thought was the agent of record.
One clerk told me there was TEAM working on it and I insisted on speaking to a specific agent.

He was very nice and unlike the mouthpiece I got the last few yrs and the recordings. I figured my messages were NEVER heard - just discarded. I had actually been able to make progress until CARR took over - why I hate him. He never checked anything I gave him - nothing, IOTA! He had the same materials I worked with plus!

The only VOICE I have had since 2002 has been this thread. NOW U know why I cling onto this thread - it is my only means to be heard. The FBI was NOT listening. The DZ was the only one who gave me a voice - a means to make what I know known.

Thankfully others have stepped in recently. I have gotten my hopes up in the past for a WASH and worst. Such as BK.

Struggle to hold on to my sanity with the neighbor from hell who cause the smoke inhalation and my surgery failure. I am not a candidate for more surgery.

Posting here, the grocery and the drug store is all I can do. Trying to find a new washer, but nothing close to me except Lowes. Baskets TOO deep for old women & can't use a front loader. Went on line - couldn't get the depth of the baskets to come up. Yea, Georger my computer skills are that of a 3 yr old and 377 my dial up service fits in my budget

MY world fell apart the last 3 wks since the fires & smoke inhalation...I had accepted my life and now I am angry and afraid I won't make it to see this thru....maybe tomorrow things will be better.

Sorry, but it is time to tell how bad things are getting. I haven't got time for the GAMES the FBI and the thread play. I need real answers I can see and hold and read infront of me...I need to see the files the FBI used to make its judgements regarding Weber. THEY sure do not match my files. Why would the FBI NOT try to figure out where Duane was during the missing yrs.

They KNOW where he was - if not it is a damn shame an old woman and some young people can assure U he was NOT in OHIO in the late 40's and the Ohio time was done in Ca at SanQuentin/Folsom - almost an extra 3 yrs. That is pl'ane and simple - yet CARR couldn't see it. I was preaching to the belfry!

All they had to do was work the yrs from mid 1945 to 1949 and 1962 to 1966...and explain the Jefferson thing away.

CARR wanted to make a name for himself - he was too full of himself to admit an old woman did a better job. When he road the Comic angle it made me sick to my stomach - I wanted nothing to do with him after that. He had what I had and he could not see it and he did not have an explanation for it and no one in this thread does. Shutter I think when U actually looked at the files I quoted over the computer - it was plain as the nose on your face...but even U did not want to admit it.

Check out the old saw mill records and the old rail records and it is all there. I can't get on a plane and go to WA, but there are those out there whose job this is and a job they should have done 15 yrs ago. There will be pictures of those old sawmills and the buiding of rails and dams and tressels - you will find Duane in those pictures. NO one would look and I could not afford to go back and could not afford to go when I did.

I did all I could with the time & money I had.

The witness accounts also back this up. I was with him when he put that money in the river. Hell, I don't know which one they found at Tena's bar. There was The Red LIon where he threw the bag in the river and the place across from the PDX where he went down to the river bank alone - I did not get out of the car until he came back up to the road.

Since I have been hit with false leads before - I look at all of the leads skeptically, but when I started to view the better maps and realized the other places he took me and then started to piece the pieces together it was too late for me to do anything about it. NOW someone else will have to finish it for me.

I have for yrs recited the areas Duane talked about and showed me - things he could NOT know if he had not lived there and worked there for sometime. YET, no one cared to even look or check it out. NO one! BECAUSE they trusted the FBI to do their job. I trust NO one NO more! It was right there in the criminal file and in the story I told.

THIS is a very long post I know but I don't give a hoot - not anymore! NOT any more. NOW I am pushing the envelope and time to GO public again and I do NOT interview well. It would be best for the FBI to get off their ass and really check this shit out - NOW! Not next month or next yr. NOW! Time for the FBI to admit they DROPPED the BALL 17 yrs ago.

Perhaps there was some good DNA on Weber and good prints at that time and the minds of possible witnesses were 17 yrs younger - but the FBI did NOT ever show the RIGHT photos to anyone. THEY hung out with the prison composites. HELL the one they made so public looked nothing like the Weber I knew and it was the one they showed and it was distorted and I told them so in 2001.

THE FBI never made the Jefferson composite public and I could NOT even get one. That was the closest they had to 1971.
What was the purpose of concealing the Jefferson composite? The composite the FBI use was one the brother found in the family file and he distorted it when he scanned it.
I have a full body that proves he distorted it with the scan - In that old full body pic Duane's body is distorted and it was made in CA. Not a very good photo to start with.

Hell, after 41 yrs they will never be able to put a suspect on that plane unless the found glasses I heard about where regular prescription glass. I understand they are at FORT LEWIS per JT.
WHY Ft. Lewis - if they were sunglasses I understand that one, but if they were prescription glasses - gimme a break. Especially if they were found about where they thought Cooper landed.

Jo wrote

I wouldn't put it past the FBI to try to close this thread down at this stage of the game.

Not a chance Jo. The ACLU would sue. I'd handle it pro bono.

The Constitution is pretty tattered and battered but it's still got a bit of life left in it.

But the sad truth Jo is that the FBI couldn't care less about this forum. It's of no real interest to them.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo wrote

I wouldn't put it past the FBI to try to close this thread down at this stage of the game.

The Constitution is pretty tattered and battered but it's still got a bit of life left in it.

But the sad truth Jo is that the FBI couldn't care less about this forum. It's of no real interest to them.

WANNA bet! This forum has the FBI a little off their game!

Check your PM.

Jo wrote

Agree 100%. They love it when all of the ineffectual
loonies gather at one campfire throwing spears at
each other. Publishing manifestos of their personal
garbage and who DB Cooper was or was not,
claiming to have the Palmer Report, scalding Marla
with revelations of Truth, getting all lathered up about
parachutes, and non-natural means! Not to mention
claiming to know what the FBI is doing or not doing,
or would do or not do! ;)

So far no group of first graders has ever robbed a
bank or kidnapped a teacher and held her for
ransom!

I suppose there could be a first!

We are only here searching for: The Truth!

Jo wrote

WANNA bet! This forum has the FBI a little off their game!

Check your PM.

Only in your dreamz. Sleep well.

when you and your sidekick Jo decide to actually show some proof, or real Facts..
be sure to show this actual evidence here first. this is typically done underneath
the comment box marked "choose file" you can insert PDF files, pictures of actual
documents etc.

until this is done you have no verifiable evidence, period! words are not facts.

Have a wonderful Day B|

Hell! I cannot even open a PDF file! How the hell would I send ONE. Everytime U guys do a PDF it goes to pictures and all it say is there is NO picture there so it won't open the file.

Blevins one time sent something a special way so I could read it.

Like Georger said - My skills are those of a 3 yr old on the computer. The old photo program won't let me add new photos and so I can't even scan anymore - I am just stuck with what I have in the file

I typed it off word for word - but the actual document - get it from the prison yourself! When this one is shown - IT will be credited to Doug Pasternac as will the rest of them. NOT giving his work away to pad your claims when I am gone.

GET it the same Damn Way he did!

Please stop referring to the local looney as my side kick!

It is his charge to discredit any truth. Anything to further his cause will be used. We are not sidekicks. We just both have the same story, one tells all, the other only tells what she thinks can be swallowed by the public. Theory being that if she can twist the story so it sounds good, somebody will buy it. Tell them about the guy called "Cap" that Duane talked about. Dare you!! Tell the stories you told me that I confirmed as truthful. Badmouthing me does not change the facts, only enhances them. I do not want the story. I have no financial interest. My only wish is that the real facts are available for anyone who really wants to know, and that nobody is harmed in any way for doing what was, at the time, a secret Government necessity to break a deadlock in airline safety regulation legislation.
FACT. Facts can't be argued. Simply look them up. It is all available in black and white and quite easy for you to understand. Unless it is your job to bury the truth and you took an oath to do so. I have violated that oath. Bite me.

be sure to show this actual evidence here first. this is typically done underneath
the comment box marked "choose file" you can insert PDF files, pictures of actual
documents etc.

until this is done you have no verifiable evidence, period! words are not facts.

Have a wonderful Day B|

Hell! I cannot even open a PDF file! How the hell would I send ONE. Everytime U guys do a PDF it goes to pictures and all it say is there is NO picture there so it won't open the file.

Blevins one time sent something a special way so I could read it.

Like Georger said - My skills are those of a 3 yr old on the computer. The old photo program won't let me add new photos and so I can't even scan anymore - I am just stuck with what I have in the file

I typed it off word for word - but the actual document - get it from the prison yourself! When this one is shown - IT will be credited to Doug Pasternac as will the rest of them. NOT giving his work away to pad your claims when I am gone.

GET it the same Damn Way he did!

most of that is directed at BK, Jo, I know you have been at this long and hard.
your first mistake is not getting a rap sheet on Duane, this would tell every single
arrest made for Duane. I can tell you don't have one because you get so confused
as to where Duane was in the late 40's.

Carr expressed many times that Duane was arrested 26+ times, a rap sheet would
verify or conflict with any known documents you have. If anything, Doug should be
proud of you showing his work vs keeping the documents closed.

perhaps I should try and get Duane's criminal history, it's a shame it would have to be
done this way jo. personally, I think you are scared of the truth Jo, that's my opinion
you have been asked several times by 377 to just put the cards on the table like everyone
else does, after looking back into the thread, dozens have asked the same thing.

I don't have the time to do your work as you are telling me to do, it shouldn't be that way.
this is work that goes along with proving a story Jo, not to hold it and tell someone to look
for it themselves? this opens the door for you guessed it, cover up, inaccuracy, possible
deception, incomplete etc. you can't tell me people are not thinking this Jo.

don't ya think 17 years is long enough to hold things back?

"Mr. Cline,

Thank You for your inquiry. Yes, we are aware of the webpage and its forum you mention.

No, there have been no leads from it that are pertinent to the case.

Yes, the Case is still an open and active case. There are no "front runners" as you mention, for a viable suspect.

It is true, we have had to apply our resources to more pressing and current cases, like the recent news you mention.

I will not go into details with you, but will agree with your assessment that the individuals you mentioned have not been helpful in solving the case and have had us moving in the wrong direction many times."

I just thought I would throw this out there, before CISPA become a law and all.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

"Mr. Cline,

Thank You for your inquiry. Yes, we are aware of the webpage and its forum you mention.

Yes, the Case is still an open and active case. There are no "front runners" as you mention, for a viable suspect.

It is true, we have had to apply our resources to more pressing and current cases, like the recent news you mention.

I will not go into details with you, but will agree with your assessment that the individuals you mentioned have not been helpful in solving the case and have had us moving in the wrong direction many times."

I just thought I would throw this out there, before CISPA become a law and all.

Matt

And the answer is?

(A) Three White Dwarfs.
(B) Moma Don't Lao.
(C) Cars on Wheels.
(D) Throat Cancer
(E) Think...Dream...Fly...Bye!

Simon Says: Watch the VT02 Visual IR Thermometer
compared to a traditional infrared thermometer. Mind
Probes included. VT02 can answer all of your
questions - no further need for a psychic or
20-questions.

Matt says in part:

'I just thought I would throw this out there, before CISPA become a law and all...'

Yeah. CISPA. Item number one from my 2007 article, 12 Things That Will Become Reality by 2020:

'The Information Age is gaining momentum. It grows as all the stored data created by human beings everywhere continues to expand. By 2020, all real power on Earth will stem from the entities that control the most information. If corporations control the majority of information, then corporations will have the most power. If governments control it, then governments will have the most power. If the search engine providers such as Google are controlling the information flow, then it will be them. If people control their own information - well, you can see where this is going. The control of information and our increasing reliance on the internet in daily life is one of the biggest issues on the planet, although many people don't realize it yet...'

Just thought I'd throw that out there, too. Hate to say 'I told you so' but... :)

You should become familiar with flint, lead, copper,
bronze, iron, steel, and the neutron! After that tackle
1+1 = 2 ?

All conspiracy theories are born of rank ignorance
coupled with arrogance. Society is working on a
solution for that - but you won;t like it!

Uber alles!

From FBI

Well now it's official. Our forum is FBI certified IRRELEVANT.

It's now the perfect place for covert Chechynan comms, hidden message bits in attached photo files etc. It's the last place the FBI will look for anything.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Georger says in part:

'You should become familiar with flint, lead, copper,
bronze, iron, steel, and the neutron! After that tackle
1+1 = 2 ?

All conspiracy theories are born of rank ignorance
coupled with arrogance. Society is working on a
solution for that - but you won;t like it!

Uber alles!...'

You're rambling, IMHO. And I don't believe in conspiracy theories, unless there is positive proof of such a conspiracy. :S

Well let me NOT ramble then, Your Pompous Sophistry.

You since coming here have not evidenced one whit
that you even KNOW what a conspiracy theory is,
much less avoided using them!

You claim associations that don't even exist except in
your tactics. You then claim associations are fact and
cause! Then you have the audacity to say: "I never
said that."

Tell your "wage earner sheeple" subjects where your
infallibility begins and ends? Or is yours eternally
noxious?

When will you allow your subjects to partake of the
fountain of Life, without your Infallible hands
squeezing our gonads?

Why are you Uber Alles!? Did Einstein miss something?