47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Jo, I never ceased to be amazed about your ability to make meaningless connections and statements.

Boeing did not have those crashes. Various airlines had those accidents. Why don't you get copies of the accident reports and read them.

Are you claiming that Duane needed a picture of the fellow in Salt Lake City so he could blackmail him? Just exactly how would that work?

The only thing you have proven in the last 18 years is that you have a hyperactive imagination.

Robert99

MY my Robert, I do NOT believe I said Duane was going to BLACKMAIL the man - just that HE did NOT want the MAN to see him. I asked WHY? Would this man have KNOW Weber from the PAST? I just want answers to the QUESTIONS! Who the man was and how he was connected to We ber????? The FACT Duane wanted to go thru Salt Lake and TAKING this photo was HIS only objective in doing so MAKES IT VERY important!

Who?
When?
Why?
Who manufactured all of the above planes that crashed?
I don't have a clue. They are just plane crashes to me. I may have known before, but I have forgotten (old lady syndrome).

WHY Cooper chose N.W. Airlines IS NOT RELEVANT.

Cooper CHOSE the BOEING BECAUSE he knew it could be jumped from the AFT STAIRS. Did the man in the Picture also know the plane could be jumped and maybe this man knew Duane by sight, but NOT by name! YOU think, Robert.

Robert maybe YOU are the man in the pic or maybe Georger? Someone knows who the man was! WAS the man a FORMER Boeing employee? NOTE these are ALL questions - NOT statements of FACTS!

WHY do you think the WAY you DO?

Jo, My congratulations to you for a fast job of editing your original post after my reply. You have done this before and you are a master at it.

Robert99

]

Jo, My congratulations to you for a fast job of editing your original post after my reply. You have done this before and you are a master at it.

Robert99

MY MY Robert. I am an old woman who has a hard time seeing the screen and I compose my postings as I put them on the thread. I have a very difficult time seeing the posting screen and might not see my mistake until I have made the ACTUAL post. Then I go back and correct it - usually just bad grammar or misspelled words or it just doesn't sound the way I intended it.

You KNOW the OLD SAYING! OPEN mouth - INSERT foot. Must have been a REASON U reacted so QUICKLY to that POST! I frankly do NOT know if I changed the wording or not!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Robert99

I frankly do NOT know if I changed the wording or not!

Jo, Aren't you being cute tonight?

Robert99

Here is the deal guy's All that is needed is to hit the woods and search the entire area. There are many people that will join the search especially from the Portland and Clark county area. I can get News stations to help sponser this search, There could be as many as a Million people ready to search the area on a certain date. Ralph and I will brief all on what to look for and designate search areas and what to look for. No stone would be unturned.This Date can be set for June. A lot of this is already being coordinated. I only have one request of DropZone all of you that are realy comitted to solving this case please offer your expertice and show up for the search. It will be a three day period.Amazon your knowledge of the area and your comitment to this search as an advisor would be greatly appreaciated. Meyer louie your attendence is requested do to your experience in the area.The area to be searched will be the Washougal water shed ,Salmon creek watershed ,Lacamas watershed lewis river water shed. This way all areas can be put to rest.What we will be looking for is a Chute any thing in question will be identified all mounds of dirt will be overturned. Jerry

Count me in, Jerry! Romping in the woods with Cooper sleuths is my idea of a good time. Let me know where and when.

BK also says the chest mount reserve was rigged as a back mounted main by Duane and used for the Norjack jump. This makes zero sense and wasnt even possible with the rigs supplied.

Okay..... BK may be really off on that one, but is he the only one? We can't even get the straight story on the parachutes themselves -- the "Cossey scandal" still leaves me confused. What's the real story? Who really packed and delivered the parachutes, and what's the real deal with the dummy chute, and which two (it was two, right?) chutes did Cooper actually take? I've heard lots of things on this issue, and maybe I need to do my own research on it.

Meyer Louie

I was not on the airplane, I was present at the training session where Duane Weber (using the name Dan Cooper or "Coop") was told to mount the front chute on the back with parachute cord to provide an area where "Dan" said he wanted to tie the money across his front. Now you can argue til you are blue in the face. I wrote down every word of that entire conversation in my notes and I remember the entire thing from those notes just like replaying a color film. Sorry, but I will NEVER be swayed from what really happened. What happened on the plane might have been different, but from the feedback given to me, everything was exactly according to instructions. I did not get everything, like how he got his boots aboard, but he did have them. Mac said so. Sometimes you just gotta take a leap of faith.

bullshit

That is about the biggest load of bovine excrement I have ever heard in the annals of parachuting.. DUUUUUUUUDE get a fucking grip on a modicum of reality. That amount of afro-engineering of some wild ass lashup could only work in the fucking Twilight Zone.

Seriously... take up stamp collecting or something less prone to inducing hallucinations..

Hey it could happen! :)

HA-ha.

XXX SAID that NOBODY knew it could be done and that he'd have to reach for the ripchord. EVERYTHING was supposed to be backwards, just like dislexia. Amazing how fortuitous XXX was. Everything he said came to pass, just like if he had been a time traveler gone back to try to fix 9-11.

I told you why Dan chose that particular flight. Passenger traffic was expected to be minimal. It was semester break for BYU and the attempt was to associate BYU students to a prank, hence the skinny tie, college type clothes, and the BYU pin drop. XXX could post for the fight on a Holiday and get it. The flight could be altered without detection to fly over Dan's chosen drop site. Practice and planning make perfect. That's the way it was, no matter how much you want to try to make light of it. And the FBI knows it, under the covers.

Once I started asking around it didn't take five minutes before I found out where they discovered the chute. Maybe people are just more willing to talk to me than you perhaps. In case you didn't notice, I spoke to practically everyone at Ariel last year while making that hour-long video. :S It's not a Big Secret. LOL. Every real Cooper fan in Ariel and Amboy knows where it was found. Let's get something straight here: Some of you I admire for your work, your courtesy in a difficult discussion, and I actually LIKE you. Others, I wouldn't take your word that day is light and night is dark.

I say bullcrap on that, Blevins. I got told by several people where they thought the Amboy chute was found, and not one of 'em panned out. Just because they say they know doesn't make it so (that's your department). How come Dona didn't even know? She thought she knew, but she didn't really know, and she's lived in the area for years.

No Blevins, you attrack venom because of you, and only you. No one else is to blame. You speak without verifying, you assert without researching -- that's your trademark, and that's why your credibility is in such jeopardy. Only you are to blame for that.

If the Amboy chute find is such common knowledge, then why do some of the DZ participants here not know? I can think of at least two main DZ participants who do not know the exact location of the Amboy chute find. And it's the kind of information that was probably not made public (that's what you said earlier), so tell us, Grasshopper, where does one go to get such good information? It's common knowledge, right? So everyone should know. Tell me, Grasshopper, who really knows (I am not interested anymore in talking to those who think they know)?

MeyerLouie

In talking with Agent Carr, he apparently knows where it was. He said there was no way it was Cooper's chute because it was from the wrong time frame. That should be the end of that discussion. Moreover, it was not in the vicinity that Cooper actually jumped according to more knowledgeable sources who remain incogneto.

Sounds like a real live Snipe Hunt to me. Total waste of calories. Didn't Mt. St. Helens bury the NW? I thought everything north of California was timber strewn wasteland. Powdered ash and new growth. And you looking for footprints??? Well, you probably all need the exercise and comradery. Onions, eggs, beans and beer would make for a great exchange around the campfire. i.e., Blazing Saddles.

Onions and eggs in the mornin',
Beans both noon and nite,
Beer all through the evening...
Drinkin anything but Lite.

Oh, the music goes down and around,
And it comes out here...
Onions, eggs, beans and Beeeeeer
It's wearin' my colon out, Dear....

It's time fer a change of diet,
For food like they serve at the Hyatt,
Like steak and beans, and BEEER!
Laurdy, pew.... WoW! The stench around here.

Robert, have you got a dime?
Can you take the time?
I need oxygen, dude!
I'm dyin' here.

Once I started asking around it didn't take five minutes before I found out where they discovered the chute. Maybe people are just more willing to talk to me than you perhaps. In case you didn't notice, I spoke to practically everyone at Ariel last year while making that hour-long video. Crazy It's not a Big Secret. LOL. Every real Cooper fan in Ariel and Amboy knows where it was found.

Count me in, Jerry! Romping in the woods with Cooper sleuths is my idea of a good time. Let me know where and when.

Same here. And I will be the most active searcher if you wish.

Let's see if this makes BK sense ?

You believe the Amboy chute is Coopers and he bailed
just off V23 as per Kaye/FBI. You spent time locating t
the chute site.

JT believes Cooper bailed east near the Washougal!
And you are ready to join that 1-million man
expedition.

So which is it! ?

Amboy, or Washougal, ?

Or all of the above plus Social media exposure?

:(

Just a thought: I previously suggested this search idea, saying the best locations might be based on Immediate Pull, (more drift), Freefall Before Pulling, (less drift) and No Pull. (Straight down, more or less). I suggested using the official flight path, since it's the best confirmed source so far. All I got for my trouble were a lot of snotty comments. Nevertheless, the above are my best thoughts on the whole idea. You want to search for Cooper? You have to narrow the possibilities, or it's hopeless.

Blevins, Be careful or you will throw your shoulder out of place patting yourself on the back.

Your proposal above dates to the night of the hijacking in 1971. That is what was done starting even before the airliner landed in Reno.

You really should read up a bit on the hijacking and the Cooper case in general. You might learn something.

Robert99

Sounds like a real live Snipe Hunt to me. Total waste of calories. Didn't Mt. St. Helens bury the NW? I thought everything north of California was timber strewn wasteland. Powdered ash and new growth. And you looking for footprints??? Well, you probably all need the exercise and comradery. Onions, eggs, beans and beer would make for a great exchange around the campfire. i.e., Blazing Saddles.

Onions and eggs in the mornin',
Beans both noon and nite,
Beer all through the evening...
Drinkin anything but Lite.

Oh, the music goes down and around,
And it comes out here...
Onions, eggs, beans and Beeeeeer
It's wearin' my colon out, Dear....

It's time fer a change of diet,
For food like they serve at the Hyatt,
Like steak and beans, and BEEER!
Laurdy, pew.... WoW! The stench around here.

Robert, have you got a dime?
Can you take the time?
I need oxygen, dude!
I'm dyin' here.

BK, What have you been drinking or snorting? You're beginning to make sense.

Robert99

U guys can search all you want, but I have very specific places I would like go with just a handful of old timers who know the areas well. Guys who know what the areas looked like in 1971 and 1979 and how they look today.

GOOD maps and lots of old photos. I can't advertise for these because there would be people who would be crawling all over private property. I don't know is it is still owned by the paper people or privately. There are several locations.

I want to pinpoint where the tower was and where the shed was and HOPE it has NOT been developed and then if so find the developer and find out if his guys reported anything out of the ordinary in the preparations.

Probably NO way to accomplish this other than to go back and find the areas I remember and stay there while it goes public with every newpaper in the area.
I should have done this YRS AND YRS ago. It would be futile at this late date. BUT, miracle happen - I know that. Would also worry that happy go luckies looking to make a name for themselves would volunteer false info as was with the TAXI Driver Jerry was so smug about in the newpapers and local media many yrs ago.

I wish I was younger and healthier - I would walk the area just like I thought he did it in 1971 and using the land marks he provided in 1979 (but, I have to find the damn things 1st). I am sure the changes would be overwhelming even for Duane if he was still alive today.

Here is the deal guy's All that is needed is to hit the woods and search the entire area. There are many people that will join the search especially from the Portland and Clark county area. I can get News stations to help sponser this search, There could be as many as a Million people ready to search the area on a certain date. Ralph and I will brief all on what to look for and designate search areas and what to look for. No stone would be unturned.This Date can be set for June. A lot of this is already being coordinated. I only have one request of DropZone all of you that are realy comitted to solving this case please offer your expertice and show up for the search. It will be a three day period.Amazon your knowledge of the area and your comitment to this search as an advisor would be greatly appreaciated. Meyer louie your attendence is requested do to your experience in the area.The area to be searched will be the Washougal water shed ,Salmon creek watershed ,Lacamas watershed lewis river water shed. This way all areas can be put to rest.What we will be looking for is a Chute any thing in question will be identified all mounds of dirt will be overturned. Jerry

Sorry for the belated response Jerry, but you know I'll be there and assist you and Ralph in any way I can. I'm with Bruce, this is my idea of a good time too.

MeyerLouie

Just a thought: I previously suggested this search idea, saying the best locations might be based on Immediate Pull, (more drift), Freefall Before Pulling, (less drift) and No Pull. (Straight down, more or less). I suggested using the official flight path, since it's the best confirmed source so far. All I got for my trouble were a lot of snotty comments. Nevertheless, the above are my best thoughts on the whole idea. You want to search for Cooper? You have to narrow the possibilities, or it's hopeless.

Blevins, Be careful or you will throw your shoulder out of place patting yourself on the back.

Your proposal above dates to the night of the hijacking in 1971. That is what was done starting even before the airliner landed in Reno.

You really should read up a bit on the hijacking and the Cooper case in general. You might learn something.

Robert99

Robert99, thank you for saying it. I wouldn't have been so tactful. JT and Mr. H want to do conduct a search (they are both what I'd call experts at this sort of thing -- check out their resumes) and Blevins steps right in and appoints himself line manager of the whole expedition. Blevins sounds like he's the only one who knows the mountains of Western Washington. He may not realize there are some of us here who've been up in them thar hills too. Getting lost for a month in the woods does not qualify one as an expert woodsman. In fact, it qualifies one to be the exact opposite!

MeyerLouie

I HAVE NOT PROOF READ WHAT I TYPED BELOW AND I AM VERY TIRED. PLEASE DO NOT HOLD ME TO A POINT OF ACCURACY ON THIS - BUT IF I FEEL LIKE IT LATER ON AND ONE OF YOU REMIND ME I WILL TRY TO CLEAN IT UP SO IT WILL MAKE MORE SENSE!

Good Night - and I some of you really try to understand what I am trying to say with this SENTIMENTAL JOURNEY, I have out lined below. The other song he used to sing so well. [/RED]

JT believes Cooper bailed east near the Washougal!
And you are ready to join that 1-million man
expedition.

So which is it! ?

Amboy, or Washougal, ?

Or all of the above plus Social media exposure?

GLUP! I had to swallow real hard on that one - WHY? Because the area I need to go back to lies between the two! Whew! I am sure I will wish I had never said that, but I do not usually eat my words.

Starting at the top:

Duane pointed out an airstrip NE of Amboy. He pointed out the Farghur airstrip.

Not too far from Heisson and East of Amboy is the approx location of the places he took me to - the tower and the rails.

Note the old Lewis & Clark RWY but that goes to Yacolt - we did not go there. He did tell me about the rails that went thru Yacolt and back into Heisson and into Brush Praire. Talked about how Curvey it was.

This rail goes very close to the Heisson store/P.O. A place Duane took me to in 1979 and a place I found again in 2010 and knew I had been there. Both times I used the bathroom but the 2010 it was closed to the public and I beg to use it. They did allow me to and then I REMEMBERED it. I had been there before...same bathroom.
The sitting area just to the left of the front door. In 1979 there was a baby pen there also.

When we were there in 1979, Duane made a trip behind and East of the store - I believe it was this particular side trip that took me to the place the tower used to be. This was EAST and NORTH of Heisson. There is a loop there and somewhere within this loop was our venture in to the woods to a a circle where there used to be a tower and a shed.

Problem I have with this is I do not know which direction we were going in - as the road loops.
Because it loops with the rails going thur it - I could have been looking North or I could have been looking South from the clearing.

According to the map one direction - I am looking at rails, tower and Yalcolt Mt. and if I turn the map I have the same senario looking South to rails and tower. See what I mean - I have to get on a plane and go to WA.

How he get from there to the power lines and pipe lines I don't know - but, he knew very last one of them.

I think he went back to the rails and jumped a car - expect he put the pump car off at a switching station - do NOT know were that would be - but the workers using the pump cars had to have places they could go off when they were doing work while trains were scheduled.

My own personal thinking of what Cooper did if the route I believe he traveled is correct.

It fits much of what he did show me and combines with the dreams and other things he said over a 17 yrs marriage.

Chelatchie and Healy
Walk the rail or jump a pump car to Amboy. NO one has EVER told me where the chute was found but I can bet it was NOT found in AMBOY, but near the rails . Perhaps he used the chute for cover if he was cold and wet - he had to move with the night as far as he could go - the only way to do that was follow the rails...definitely not the highway or well traveled road.

I remember twice when Duane was complaining about how COLD his feet were - he never wanted to be that cold again. Stands to make sense - his feet are wet but he had to keep going. He has to find shelter and dry clothes or warmer clothes.

He finds a pump car and hit the rails - but again he has to take shelter - he had to get out of site. He knows where he is and where he is going - He is watching for the towers. He sees the two towers and knows it is time to get on the ground again.

He knows they will be watching the rails - he has to get off of them ...and take cover. Not sure where he did this, but I believe he made it to that tower and shed. He buried something behind the shed - obviously there was tools in the shed. I would be willing to bet there might have been clothes or other apparel in the shed or in the tower. He has to go toward the signal towers - the lights - he can travel only in the dark - he knows were the pipelines are and the power lines - he has not made it that far.

He knows he cannot go back into Vancouver - he has to get off the rails - I think he did this around Brush Praire - because he knew the pipelines and the power lines would take him to a place he knew he could hide for a while.

The pipeline goes all the way to the Washougal, but he is not going that far. As he approaches the old Bonneville Camp he knows his way in the dark. There is a bridge or something - can't remember what he said (on out trip he was going north and I am trying to back it up and take the route he took to safety - so I am working backwards).

Mention a fence or something and you can see another tower at this point to the North West - that would be Green Mnt. near Hwy at NE 58 st. He knows that area well and takes refuge there.
The Ledbetter Mansion is not to far from that location and he knows the care taker....how long he took refuge in that area is unknown, but eventually he goes RIGHT back AT them.

Change of clothes, dye washed out of his air - managed to obtain food and clothes by breaking and entering a house along this route. Didn't take anything anyone would miss except the watch fob. Probably a gift to the husband from the wife.
Don't know if that is true, but it makes for a good twist anyway.

He makes a phone call and arranges for someone to help him out, but then maybe he takes a boat from the marina and GOES right back at them to the PDX. He knew about a house on the river and he spends the next few days - watching all of the commotion going on. His transportation shows up and he is on his way to California - to spend some time with his sister who lived only 12 miles from where one of the letters was mailed.

WELL, maybe - maybe not - This is the best I can do piecing together thread and its and bits of his story and what he showed me and what I found that match the things from the 1979 trip.

We'll Never Know if We Don't Know Now! Life is a Bitch and then We die!

I was told NOT to writer this - but the DEVIL made me do it! How much of it is True? I am just connecting the dots of the stories he told me and putting them together and perhaps NONE of the dots connected in the first place, but I would not bet on it. Duane told me about his life in 3rd person and I have retraced that trip as well as I can as Bruce would put it REMOTELY - except I don't believe in things like that.

I have taken all of the memories and applied them to the best map I could find and the DOTS do Connect. It has ALL been sitting infront of me for yrs - but, I could look at it again in 3 yrs if I am still around - and I might tell a altogether different story!

What This is - is a refinement of the story I told yrs and yrs ago with NO map to guide me and only my memories. I do not even remember what I told before - because the only way I keep this is in my head. I do learn new things and I never felt driven to sit down with this map as I had used the other map as rudimentary as it was for yrs.

This is a GOOD map put together with my memories of 2 trips - that is all. Does it mean CRAP - not if you talk to the FBI, or JT or Bruce or some the people in this thread, but it is the best I can obtain from my memories of 1979 and my trip of 2010 and this map. I have done the best I could do to put this in words what I hope someone can understand and comprehend!

I could die in my sleep tonight and know that I had done the best I could do....with 2 trips and old map and this map I purchased at the Heisson store in 2010. It is the best I have and no one has been able to get me old 1979 maps of these same areas or 1971 maps of these same areas.

Georger - U need to make a trip before the treasure seekers stip it out - it there is anything left to find. I am telling this because I cannot continue the hunt.

So if you guys don't know now You WILL never know! Would appreciate it if some one could find that song on a disk so I could play it. I have never been able to find a recording of it. Duane told me that someone recorded him singing for a demo, but do NOT know what was on the DEMO or who did it.
Probably Doc Severinsen back in 1945 in The Dalles.

Waiting has been to long coming and I am tired of waiting for someone else to GET it!

Once I started asking around it didn't take five minutes before I found out where they discovered the chute. Maybe people are just more willing to talk to me than you perhaps. In case you didn't notice, I spoke to practically everyone at Ariel last year while making that hour-long video. Crazy It's not a Big Secret. LOL. Every real Cooper fan in Ariel and Amboy knows where it was found.

I'm still not done with this one, Blevins. You found out after 5 minutes of idle chatter with your video participants at Ariel this past November where the Amboy chute was located? That's total crap, Blevins.

Bruce and I drove around Amboy for a whole day, knocking on a lot of doors, and lots of these people had lived in Amboy for years -- all were very nice and cordial and would have let us look around on their property if we had asked. Not one -- not a single Amboy resident we talked to -- knew the location of the Amboy chute. Several weren't even aware of it. Even the owner of the Ariel Tavern, Dona Elliott, didn't really know. And if anyone should know, I'd think it would be her. She thought she knew -- we went to where she said to go to find the Amboy chute (it wasn't all that far from the Ariel Tavern, as the crow flies, actually). We went, and after knocking on several doors, we got nothing. The neighbors in the vicinity that Dona directed us to -- some of them were elderly -- knew nothing about the Amboy chute.

So, who am I to believe -- someone who is casually talking to people at Ariel (not Amboy, I might add), as he is shooting a video of passers by, or a couple of guys who actually went to Amboy, who actually did some research, who actually knocked on doors.

I'm sure the information is out there, but it is not common knowledge, as you purport. I'm sure the FBI has that information, and others do as well.

I know you're off base here, Blevins. How do I know? Because I did the actual footwork and research on this one -- and you're busted, you got caught red-handed -- confusing your assumptions with the real facts and making outlandish claims and statements that just simply aren't true. I don't expect anything different -- because this is the way you are.

MeyerLouie

I'm still not done with this one, Blevins. You found out after 5 minutes of idle chatter with your video participants at Ariel this past November where the Amboy chute was located? That's total crap, Blevins.

Bruce and I drove around Amboy for a whole day, knocking on a lot of doors, and lots of these people had lived in Amboy for years -- all were very nice and cordial and would have let us look around on their property if we had asked. Not one -- not a single Amboy resident we talked to -- knew the location of the Amboy chute. Several weren't even aware of it. Even the owner of the Ariel Tavern, Dona Elliott, didn't really know. And if anyone should know, I'd think it would be her. She thought she knew -- we went to where she said to go to find the Amboy chute (it wasn't all that far from the Ariel Tavern, as the crow flies, actually). We went, and after knocking on several doors, we got nothing. The neighbors in the vicinity that Dona directed us to -- some of them were elderly -- knew nothing about the Amboy chute.

So, who am I to believe -- someone who is casually talking to people at Ariel (not Amboy, I might add), as he is shooting a video of passers by, or a couple of guys who actually went to Amboy, who actually did some research, who actually knocked on doors.

I'm sure the information is out there, but it is not common knowledge, as you purport. I'm sure the FBI has that information, and others do as well.

I know you're off base here, Blevins. How do I know? Because I did the actual footwork and research on this one -- and you're busted, you got caught red-handed -- confusing your assumptions with the real facts and making outlandish claims and statements that just simply aren't true. I don't expect anything different -- because this is the way you are.

MeyerLouie

I will repeat (for once): I just think its a little strange
if someone thinks Amboy is where Cooper landed,
then its weird to sign on immediately to JT's search in
the wrong place, ? Why waste the time?

To be correct: I never said I knew where the
Amboy chute find was. What I said (its in the thread)
was, there were several newspaper articles following
the announcement of the find, both articles had
photos. Then a third article appeared with a small
Google map of the general area. I know I
saved the Google map and can share it again. I think
I also saved the photos showing the road into the
field where the chute was found, just off the edge of
the road the owner was making-widening. One of the
photos has the owner and one of his children in it.
Problem is: when I went back later to try and find
those articles with photos, I could not find them and
I did a long search. I found that a bit strange. Maybe
the articles were taken down? Or, maybe those articles
are still out there for Snowmman or Smokin99 to find?
I just don't know.

I will look tomorrow for the photos if I saved them.

One of those original articles (for whoever might
search) is rather long - at least two pages. It not only
explained the find and had several photos, it also
contained the comments of several locals and an
aviation historian trying to account for who might have
left the chute.

Let me see what I can find tomorrow or the next day.
But I know I have the map and I seem to remember I
sent Bruce (or someone) a copy of it long ago?

ps: here's one of the maps taken straight from one of
the articles. Turns out I have another map that was
published which has gps coordinates on it! Do I post it
too? The map attached may be one of the maps I
gave Bruce ??? I think it was Bruce ???

Georger, is the the site you are looking for?
I bookmarked it a long time ago?

http://www.wheredidithappen.com/current_events.php?pageNum_get_currentevent=3
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

A mass foot search is futile if you look at the statistics and the odds of finding anything, but you never know. Who EVER would have thought that the NORJACK aircraft's door placard would have been found, recognized as significant and given to the authorities???? The odds against it were HUGE, yet it happened.

I like Jerry's optimism. He is a miner. Hope he finds the DBC mother lode.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Georger, is the the site you are looking for?
I bookmarked it a long time ago?

http://www.wheredidithappen.com/current_events.php?pageNum_get_currentevent=3

yes that is one of them. check your mail -

I sent a PM........
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

anyone heard anything about Amazon?

Amazon has her own thread, "Hang Tough Girl!", on the Bonfire forum.

She checked in at 5:43PM PDT yesterday with the post: "Thanks evrybuddies .. tired .. I survive"

I imagine that some have been in direct contact with her by phone and PMs.

Robert99

She checked in at 5:43PM PDT yesterday with the post: "Thanks evrybuddies .. tired .. I survive"

Robert99

Amazon has now posted several times within the past hour.

Robert99

Robert99

Robert99

Thanks. Thats good news -

Robert99

Robert99
Thanks. Thats good news -

Yup still here... This one was not the bad one... although I do not like the idea of people futzing around inside my heart while I am trying to use it...

Later this summer after healing from this one... comes the skeeery one[:/]

Still cant figure out which one of the "interesting" experiences in my life is the one that rearranged my innards like this. The human stomach is not supposed to be above the diaphram wrapped around the heart and taking up room from the left lung so I cant breathe.