47 47
quade

DB Cooper

All of the claims of my "lies" and false information are in themselves made-up arguments of intentional twisting of facts. Every single statement I have made can be explained logically and backed up by others who will not speak. It is all truthful.

The is a concerted effort to block my statements and to put me in a bad light, make me out to be crazy or a liar, but most of all not correct.

Sorry people. I AM CORRECT. What I say is fact, it is whet happened. Deny, deny all you want. Facts are I tell what really happened. McCoy "Died" twice, once from a staged shotgun blast by Nick, and once from leg cancer from a radar gun. Since I talked to him recently, I suspect
they were covering various identities. He is a targeted undercover guy with lots of enemies. It is better you don't believe me on this anyway. "Once there was one, now there are three, find my wife and you will find me." There are probably four now.

These "non-believers" are cover-up artists and "watchers" at work. We have them pegged and verified. FBI told me to keep doing what I'm doing, so I do just that!

Stupid Government games we play. Illegal as all Hell, but I suspect it still goes on everyday. Take that to the bank.

BK also says the chest mount reserve was rigged as a back mounted main by Duane and used for the Norjack jump. This makes zero sense and wasnt even possible with the rigs supplied.

Okay..... BK may be really off on that one, but is he the only one? We can't even get the straight story on the parachutes themselves -- the "Cossey scandal" still leaves me confused. What's the real story? Who really packed and delivered the parachutes, and what's the real deal with the dummy chute, and which two (it was two, right?) chutes did Cooper actually take? I've heard lots of things on this issue, and maybe I need to do my own research on it.

Meyer Louie

I was not on the airplane, I was present at the training session where Duane Weber (using the name Dan Cooper or "Coop") was told to mount the front chute on the back with parachute cord to provide an area where "Dan" said he wanted to tie the money across his front. Now you can argue til you are blue in the face. I wrote down every word of that entire conversation in my notes and I remember the entire thing from those notes just like replaying a color film. Sorry, but I will NEVER be swayed from what really happened. What happened on the plane might have been different, but from the feedback given to me, everything was exactly according to instructions. I did not get everything, like how he got his boots aboard, but he did have them. Mac said so. Sometimes you just gotta take a leap of faith.

After battling several serious medical conditions I am pleased to announce the "Return of Mr.Green". Good morning ya'all

Welcome back Mr Green, it's been a couple of years hasnt it?

Hope you are winning the medical battle.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Robert99

you say: "The drift I got the other day is a TEAM of people (within the FBI) are working on the case at this time.
Hopefully the information was CORRECT and the FBI is actually consolidating the files and looking for the things that could have slipped thru the cracks regarding old contacts. "

I say: That is good news and might mean that the DNA under the stamps/envelope flaps of the four letters sent to the newspapers following the NOJAK caper might get compared with what they have on Sheridan Peterson. A match would blow Shridan's perfect alibi wide open that he was in Nepal at the time. This would finally finish up the case with little extra expenditure of funds. In fact I will donate $1,000 to the FBI to get the above DNA and comparison done. Maybe we are in luck and the case is coming to an end and the FBI gets there man as the story goes.javascript:%20addTag('cool')

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

It's true Tosaw interviewed Tina Mucklow. I have not read this book yet.

Correct if wrong: Isn't it true that Tosaw was unable to get anything useful out of Mucklow? Something about she claimed she didn't remember anything from the day/night of the hijacking?

Blevins, You can't be serious about the above claims. In one word, you are WRONG.

Your remarks above are like someone claiming to be a Shakespeare critic or expert without having read a single one of his works.

All of the information in Tosaw's book about what Cooper did from the time all the passengers and other two flight attendants were released had to come from Tina.

I have personally quoted extensively from Tosaw's book about Tina's activities, what she saw and what she did until Cooper jumped, on this thread.

Tosaw's book was published prior to Himmelsbach's and is the best book on Cooper that I have personally seen.

If you want to know what happened during the hijacking, forget KC, and get Tosaw's book and read it.

Robert99

Robert99

you say: "The drift I got the other day is a TEAM of people (within the FBI) are working on the case at this time.
Hopefully the information was CORRECT and the FBI is actually consolidating the files and looking for the things that could have slipped thru the cracks regarding old contacts. "

I say: That is good news and might mean that the DNA under the stamps/envelope flaps of the four letters sent to the newspapers following the NOJAK caper might get compared with what they have on Sheridan Peterson. A match would blow Shridan's perfect alibi wide open that he was in Nepal at the time. This would finally finish up the case with little extra expenditure of funds. In fact I will donate $1,000 to the FBI to get the above DNA and comparison done. Maybe we are in luck and the case is coming to an end and the FBI gets there man as the story goes.javascript:%20addTag('cool')

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

Sailshaw, I don't know why you are addressing this to me since I didn't write the above.

Maybe you should read the original post and see who wrote it. A very likely suspect would be Jo Weber.

Is there something in the water in Seattle that causes you and Blevins to be acting in such a weird fashion?

Robert99

Correct if wrong: Isn't it true that Tosaw was unable to get anything useful out of Mucklow? Something about she claimed she didn't remember anything from the day/night of the hijacking?

Blevins, You can't be serious about the above claims. In one word, you are WRONG.

Your remarks above are like someone claiming to be a Shakespeare critic or expert without having read a single one of his works.

All of the information in Tosaw's book about what Cooper did from the time all the passengers and other two flight attendants were released had to come from Tina.

I have personally quoted extensively from Tosaw's book about Tina's activities, what she saw and what she did until Cooper jumped, on this thread.

Tosaw's book was published prior to Himmelsbach's and is the best book on Cooper that I have personally seen.

If you want to know what happened during the hijacking, forget KC, and get Tosaw's book and read it.

Robert99

I SAID I hadn't read the book yet. It wasn't a claim. It was a question. The reason I asked is because I heard that when Tosaw interviewed Tina in person that he got zip. I heard this...doesn't mean it's accurate. That's why I asked. I suppose I should read the book, yes. Are you sure that Tosaw didn't just have access to the FBI witness reports? He may not have gotten anything out of Tina personally. Gray was allowed access to those reports, why not Tosaw, a former FBI agent?

I don't see what my question has to do with KC. People don't want to discuss him, fine. We should stop bringing him up then. I already wrapped that investigation. As far as the water in Seattle, it's generally okay and I have a filter installed on the faucet anyway. :)

Blevins, Your original post IMPLIED that Tosaw didn't have access to any information that originated with Tina. What difference does it make whether the words came out of Tina's mouth in Tosaw's presence or whether Tosaw read quotations from Tina in an FBI report? Do you think Tina would put out two different versions of things?

If Gray had access to Tina's FBI reports, then why don't you ask him what was in those reports. Assuming that Tina's information is what interests you.

Robert99

BK wrote

I was not on the airplane, I was present at the training session where Duane Weber (using the name Dan Cooper or "Coop") was told to mount the front chute on the back with parachute cord to provide an area where "Dan" said he wanted to tie the money across his front. Now you can argue til you are blue in the face. I wrote down every word of that entire conversation in my notes and I remember the entire thing from those notes just like replaying a color film.

Still not buying it BK. This story is to parachuting as the following would be to skiing:

Take your skis, lash them to your back with some cord and make a really difficult downhill run at night.

The bailout rigs provided had a clear area on the chest. There was no need to cobb up an incredibly unsafe and nearly impossible to deploy hybrid with a chest mount reserve tied to the back of the rig just to give a clear area in the front.

The bailout rigs had a big protrusion on the back where the main canopy was packed. A chest mount reserve lashed to the back would have been nearly impossible to deploy given the distance and location of the reserve ripcord handle.

I can't prove you never heard this story, but I can say that it describes an absurd, unnecessary and fatally impractical rigging scheme.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

2006 Bob is hiding under the name Caretaker Al.

BK says this under another name:
No, the reference to the U.S. Marshall was that Duane was released in the custody of a Marshall when he left Missouri. The Marshall had to sign for him.

Shutter says:
I seen Weber's release papers, absolutely no reason to have a Marshal (one L) sign him out.

BK/Caretaker Al says"
Mac gave me two pictures of himself before he died and authorized their use for specific purposes.

Shutter says:
several months back he was telling us he talks to McCoy all the time. guy has 9 lives.....

BK/Caretaker Al says:
I have two pictures of Mac that he gave me to use for a special purpose if necessary.

Shutter says:
Bob tried passing off a picture of a Hollywood Producer until he was caught, then quickly changed it to a look alike.

BK/Caretaker Al:
Duane was told to clear all of the passengers and the stews before presenting the note. The fact that he did not do it correctly changed the charges to a life term offense, for kidnapping.

Shutter says:
wouldn't have changed a thing, doesn't matter if just the pilot was the only one held against his will, charges would remain the same!

Bob goes on and on with endless rants on what he calls the truth, once again we have zero evidence of anything other that what Bob claims.....which is zip....B|

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Robert99

I CANNOT believe Blevins actually wrote a book about Cooper without reading Tosaw's book. No WONDER the thread had to rewrite part of Blevins book regarding the actual accessories Cooper had and used.

Do YOU guys not feel a little resentment that this writer would actually do a book without doing the research? THEN to brazenly try to CONTROl and USE the thread for promotion of his story?

Wait about 15 minutes after I make this post & he will produce another boring repetitious post for promotional purposes. He will mention the title of his book & the name of the publishing company - and recite word for word more of the boring things from his book, we have read and heard 100's if not 1000's of times from him.

Blevins needs to put in his advertisements - something about the DZ and acknowledge U guys for all of your help with the technical issues involved in his book regarding the apparatus used and other things.

He wrote a book without knowledge of the basics and without doing the research regarding the crime! Unbelievable! This man has the gall to whimper and complain that his contributions and postings are NOT appreciated![:/]:|:S

Whew! Blevins should NEVER have admitted he did NOT read Tosaw's book. IT showed me exactly what he is all about and I do not have to repeat my thoughts!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

In my exchanges with BK I told him about the statement Duane made in the Hosp. "I put xxx K in a bucket and can't find the bucket". This was the day after Duane confronted the Dr about being removed from diaylsis and they decided to move him to SNF

Duane was NOT moved to SNF unit that day, but the following after noon.

He was still in the hospital room that next day when his friend came to see him. They had started him on the morphine after his outburst with me the day before (when he told me he was Dan Cooper).

She heard his ramblings and asked what he was talking about.

I explained it started the day before when he confronted the DR. He had refused any pain medication for a couple of days...as Duane was skilled enough to point this out to the Dr. & Administrator to make them aware was incontrol of his facilities. Then as soon as they left he had to talk to me - but, I didn't get it and he got mad at me - hell I didn't know who Dan Cooper was!

It was at that point the Morphine was started.

The next day when his friend came he was rambling and she asked what he was talking about.
Putting money in the bucket and couldn't find the bucket.

This story gave BIRTH to BK's story. I told him about the bucket ramblings and then months later (would have to go to my notes to be entirely accurate) BK started with the milk can. I quickly pointed out to him that Duane did NOT say Milk Can.

In relating to BK's story to me on the phone - I told him about us passing dairies (but that was in the Washougal area). Then later he is claiming Duane put the money in a milk bucket - ONLY after I told him about a place in Washougal where Duane and I pulled up in front of the house.

Duane pulled up in front of a house and told me he knew the people who lived there and they had 2 sons about his age. The building in the front was made of cement block and I am the one that assumed it was an old milking station, because I would see cattle in a field to the East of the house.

This house is NO where NEAR the RIVER - it was on Lake Lacames.
Bk later claims there was a milk bucket and a diary on the river (there WAS no dairy on the river - PERIOD. This is how BK's mind assembles and builds stories.

I tried to argue with him the first time he said that and tried to relate what I related above - BUT BK was unrelenting.

Why I ceased communications with him - I realized this guy had a problem. I did re-establish communications with him after I moved, but he was still stuck in some other world. My husband noted I was agitated after talking to the man and told me NOT to contact him - as the man obviously had a serious problem.

I would call him again after my husband died in 2007 and it was the SAME old thing - he had NOT come back to earth.

I have copies of emails I sent after 2000 to BK in which I BAITED him to see where he would go. I would copy the email to Doug highlighting the BAIT in caps or color. He did NOT always take the bait, but when he did it would be several months later when he would recite a twisted version of the bait and swear it was the truth.

How the one legged man was born - that is a very private joke with me. Suddenly BK claims McCoy supposedly lost a leg to cancer. The man I knew with the leg missing was in 1979. He was NOT McCoy!

Yet, BK posted pictures of "his McCoy" who was a wrestler!!!!!!!
It just got TOO CRAZY for me, but I did try to be kind. He started to hound me in threads or sites I would visit - I would say it was a form of Stalking!

When I mentioned the Caretaker on a thread - this is when BK showed up as CARETAKER AL.

This came from a story Duane told me about the Ledbetter farm in Washougal. Duane had mentioned he used to know the caretaker there. So BK decided he would be CARETAKER AL.

Now you know the story about the Milk Can which never existed and the fact that one could classify BK as a stalker of sorts.
From the stories he told here - I am 99.99% positive he never ever knew Duane L. Weber or John C. Collins. IF he did HE needs to present his PROOF - PHYSICAL proof now or forever hold his tongue.

I am positive I told this story in the past to this thread. Look it up and let me know if I changed the story to any serious degree.
I did try to be more specific, hoping the man understands I this needs to stop. IF he can PROVE it - Do it NOW...! No bull, No story, No riddles - PROVE it.

HE WON'T because HE CAN'T! The emails were on a computer that crashed but, I HAVE HARD COPIES! I do not have any proof other than my notes I kept in my planner prior to 2000.

BK also says the chest mount reserve was rigged as a back mounted main by Duane and used for the Norjack jump. This makes zero sense and wasnt even possible with the rigs supplied.

Okay..... BK may be really off on that one, but is he the only one? We can't even get the straight story on the parachutes themselves -- the "Cossey scandal" still leaves me confused. What's the real story? Who really packed and delivered the parachutes, and what's the real deal with the dummy chute, and which two (it was two, right?) chutes did Cooper actually take? I've heard lots of things on this issue, and maybe I need to do my own research on it.

Meyer Louie

I was not on the airplane, I was present at the training session where Duane Weber (using the name Dan Cooper or "Coop") was told to mount the front chute on the back with parachute cord to provide an area where "Dan" said he wanted to tie the money across his front. Now you can argue til you are blue in the face. I wrote down every word of that entire conversation in my notes and I remember the entire thing from those notes just like replaying a color film. Sorry, but I will NEVER be swayed from what really happened. What happened on the plane might have been different, but from the feedback given to me, everything was exactly according to instructions. I did not get everything, like how he got his boots aboard, but he did have them. Mac said so. Sometimes you just gotta take a leap of faith.

bullshit

That is about the biggest load of bovine excrement I have ever heard in the annals of parachuting.. DUUUUUUUUDE get a fucking grip on a modicum of reality. That amount of afro-engineering of some wild ass lashup could only work in the fucking Twilight Zone.

Seriously... take up stamp collecting or something less prone to inducing hallucinations..

BK says:
I did not get everything, like how he got his boots aboard,

Shutter says:
Bob's "super memory" seems to be failing him, Bob claimed many times that the boots
were in the dummy chute.

I'm sorry Meyer, but BK has nothing positive to put on this thread. I believe everyone
has a right to bring evidence forward, but this is beyond reality. the famous notes
have been mentioned again that he fails to produce for evidence.

all hogwash.......
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

To Robert99 says:

"Robert99

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

Sailshaw, I don't know why you are addressing this to me since I didn't write the above.

Maybe you should read the original post and see who wrote it. A very likely suspect would be Jo Weber.

Is there something in the water in Seattle that causes you and Blevins to be acting in such a weird fashion?

Robert99 "

I say: You are right and it must be the water (rain) we have up here as it was from a reply Jo made to one of your posts. I don't know where she gets the idea that the FBI are still working the case but it would be easy to solve if they would let the DNA do the job. We can hope that they are not on stop and resting on their almost completed investigation.

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

Blevins:

Your multi-paragraph soliloquy here, once again, changes nothing -- it's all a circumstantial case. It proves nothing whatsoever. This theory is why you are here, you've based your entire existence on it.....
MeyerLouie

some would say obsessive compulsive, just for starter.

We have been through enough of these suspect
handlers to know, there arrives a point where things
turn bitter. Anything can happen. One handler even
died! Auto accident. Maybe he was preoccupied and
thinking about the Cooper case. Who knows.

Geoff and I have discussed a little of the syndrome
and those in it. That includes our resident handlers.

One thing I have noticed is, these handlers arrive at a
point (pretty quickly) where they see themselves
as experts on the Cooper case, and in charge of
the Cooper case
. It would be funny if it wasn't so
sad. They wave off all caution and act in front of the
whole world like they are .... Alexander(ess) the Great?

Personally I wouldn't touch that stuff with a ten foot pole. The 'evidence' in the case is abstract enough.

Are you still doing some math as a hobby?

G.

Georger,

Speaking of 10 foot poles, I've got an old girlfriend with marks all over her neck because of guys touching her with 10-foot poles (Ha! Did you get that one, Blevins?).

I don't do math as a hobby much, as it is my living. But it's what I love to do. I've taught your standard college curriculum -- lately, mostly statistics and trigonometry (the call it precalculus now). But I've taught all the calculus courses (1,2,3,4) which includes multi-variable calc, and I taught some differential equations and finite math a while back. I'm staying pretty close to it, still.

MeyerLouie

Blevins:

Your multi-paragraph soliloquy here, once again, changes nothing -- it's all a circumstantial case. It proves nothing whatsoever. This theory is why you are here, you've based your entire existence on it.....
MeyerLouie

some would say obsessive compulsive, just for starter.

We have been through enough of these suspect
handlers to know, there arrives a point where things
turn bitter. Anything can happen. One handler even
died! Auto accident. Maybe he was preoccupied and
thinking about the Cooper case. Who knows.

Geoff and I have discussed a little of the syndrome
and those in it. That includes our resident handlers.

One thing I have noticed is, these handlers arrive at a
point (pretty quickly) where they see themselves
as experts on the Cooper case, and in charge of
the Cooper case
. It would be funny if it wasn't so
sad. They wave off all caution and act in front of the
whole world like they are .... Alexander(ess) the Great?

Personally I wouldn't touch that stuff with a ten foot pole. The 'evidence' in the case is abstract enough.

Are you still doing some math as a hobby?

G.

It's been a while since I've done math for a hobby, although teaching it has always been fun. Working with college kids keeps you on your toes. MeyerLouie

Can you say what level math you teach ? Its no biggie
if you dont want to -

I'm working on Planck's revision of Blotzmann
equations tonight for a paper. I haven't worked with
this stuff for years and am in - deep. Thank God for
Jstor and the internet! This younger generation wants
each and every step, with proofs! Demanding
audience but glad for their enthusiasm!

Georger: Planck, one smart guy. Let's see what you got....PM ml.

MeyerLouie

Robert99

Oh my gosh, Blevins spoke before having done any research? What a shock!

MeyerLouie

Blevins said:

I SAID I hadn't read the book yet. It wasn't a claim. It was a question. The reason I asked is because I heard that when Tosaw interviewed Tina in person that he got zip. I heard this...doesn't mean it's accurate. That's why I asked. I suppose I should read the book, yes....

Unbelievable! You didn't ask Blevins, you just went on stating your assumptions as if they were fact, once again, then you openly admit you didn't read the book. Here's the secret: If you read stuff before you speak about the stuff, it goes a long ways to promote credibility. Unbelievable!

MeyerLouie

BK says:
I did not get everything, like how he got his boots aboard,

Shutter says:
Bob's "super memory" seems to be failing him, Bob claimed many times that the boots
were in the dummy chute.

all hogwash.......

Glad U brought that up. I wanted to do so, but decided against it. My posting in response to BK gets him on a roll. BK told me repetitively the packer of the reserve put the boots in the reserve. He implemented many individuals.

Cooper had NO idea where the FBI would obtain the reserver from. Tina did NOT observe Cooper changing apparel. YRS ago - prior to 2000 I knew squat about jumping and could not dispute this man on the phone who claimed to know so much?

BK caused the FBI to back away from Weber and FAST! Of course it was BK's tales that caused them to step back - and say "HANDS OFF - we don't touch this with a ten foot pole!"

Until BK backed off a little and then his posting in the thread caused other to realize what I had put up with for YRS. I believe this is when the FBI decided to take a second/third look at Weber.

If I told the truth about BK - was I telling the truth about other things? One could look at the other side of the coin also. If I swallowed BK's story - does that mean I also swallowed Duane's story. Big difference - Duane spoke in 3rd person about his past - I did not know the stories he told were about himself.

NOT until this thread - infact NOT until the ST.PETE article surfaced in this forum. I suspected it, but had NO proof....then it hit with a ton of BRICKS. Duane had told me about his past - but, in THIRD PERSON. The story he told me was about someone he knew. He could NOT tell me these stories in 1st person, because then I would suspect the truth!

See WHAT I mean. The old saying - I had Dumb Blonde Sydrome. Now women want to be Blonde (never figured all of this out - why women want to be blonde).

Skyjack71 says in part:

'I CANNOT believe Blevins actually wrote a book about Cooper without reading Tosaw's book. No WONDER the thread had to rewrite part of Blevins book regarding the actual accessories Cooper had and used.

Do YOU guys not feel a little resentment that this writer would actually do a book without doing the research? THEN to brazenly try to CONTROl and USE the thread for promotion of his story?

Wait about 15 minutes after I make this post & he will produce another boring repetitious post for promotional purposes. He will mention the title of his book & the name of the publishing company - and recite word for word more of the boring things from his book, we have read and heard 100's if not 1000's of times from him...'

Believe it. (Have not read Tosaw's book) Why? Because the work I did was not The History of D.B. Cooper. It was The Research We Did on Another Guy. The hijacking is covered minimally.

Why do you keep bringing up The Thing With the Paper Covers and then complaining about it at the same time? That makes as much sense as a cardboard T-shirt on a gerbil.

Cardboard T-shirt on a gerbil? That is one of the worst metaphors I've ever heard Blevins. Of all the metaphors you could have picked....well, at least, you tried.

MeyerLouie

Cardboard T-shirt on a gerbil? That is one of the worst metaphors I've ever heard Blevins. Of all the metaphors you could have picked....well, at least, you tried.

It's so bad that it's funny. Give us some others from time to time Blevins.

Jumping from 18,000 ft on Sat with video cam, radios, data loggers and home brewed telemetry gear. Still quite cold up there even in sunny California.

Got some new goggles that have a tiny color LCD screen inside that gives baro altitude, GPS derived glide ratio and other cool stuff.

Can ya tell I like gadgets?

Just some facts and trivia for the most astute of you to sort thru and find correlations to skyjacking subject and perhaps motives.

We are all aware of the deductions before 1971 that resulted in all of the lay-off.
But what I want you guys to do is to find a correlation for reasons - it there was one - to choose Portland and Boeing!

Go back into the known history of all of the suspects - any one known or unknown! If there was a grudge it was specific to WA and Boeing! It was more specific than the lay-offs.

:);)Should give some of U something SPECIFIC to research. Go beyond the simple facts listed below. When U feel you have hit one that gave a man reason to strike out - research it and talk about it in the thread!. Do something productive if anyone of you believe that Portland and WA and Boeing was singled out for a reason.

Sept. 30: The first Boeing 747-100 is rolled out during ceremonies at the new assembly facility in Everett

Hughes Helicopters secures its first MK 11 cannon production contract for use in the MK 4 Gun Pod. Over 1,000 MK 4 Gun Pods, incorporating the MK 11 gun, will be built for U.S. Navy and Marine Corps use in Vietnam.

The U.S. Army orders the first of nearly 1,500 Hughes Helicopters OH-6As, which become the Army's new light observation helicopters.

Boeing announces it will build a 490-passenger 747 transport.

McDonnell and Douglas companies merge to form the new McDonnell Douglas Corp., with headquarters in St. Louis, .

First unmanned Saturn V is launched from Kennedy Space Center, Fla., sending Apollo 4 into Earth orbit to test the spacecraft's re-entry module.

"T" Wilson is elected Boeing company president. William M. Allen becomes chairman of the board.

1971 North American Rockwell invests $35 million in Collins Radio Co. and reorganizes into four main market areas: aerospace, automotive, electronics and industrial products.

The federal government cancels funding for the Boeing SST.

Boeing diversifies by developing a multiple land-use program for its Boardman, Ore., development site, which includes irrigating 6,000 acres for crops and plans to recycle waste products from Portland, Ore.

North American employment drops to 6,232, the lowest since 1961.

"T" Wilson becomes chairman of The Boeing Company board, as William Allen retires.

Boeing B-52s join the Vietnam conflict in operation "Linebacker II."

Allen, William M., 1945-1972
Condit, Philip M., 1965-2003
Shrontz, Frank, 1958-1997
Stamper, Malcolm T., 1962-1990
Wilson, Thornton ., 1943-1987
Atwood, John Leland "Lee", 1934-1978
Kindelberger, James H. "Dutch", 1934-1962

Hughes, Howard R.,
Hughes Tool Co.,
Hughes Space & Communications,
Hughes Helicopter, 1923-1976

Jeppesen, Elrey B., Jeppesen & Co., 1934-1974
Stearman, Lloyd C., Stearman

The names chosen above are because one of U mentioned one of these individuals - perhaps he posted a picture.

GO 4 it - you might solve the case!

Jo,

Guru is right.

Pursuing your post would be a complete waste of time.

Frankly, it looks like you are trying again to get everyone running out on another wild goose chase.

You may as well join with BK in trying to pin the whole Cooper hijacking on Nixon.

Robert99

Jo wrote

Allen, William M., 1945-1972
Condit, Philip M., 1965-2003
Shrontz, Frank, 1958-1997
Stamper, Malcolm T., 1962-1990
Wilson, Thornton ., 1943-1987
Atwood, John Leland "Lee", 1934-1978
Kindelberger, James H. "Dutch", 1934-1962

Hughes, Howard R.,
Hughes Tool Co.,
Hughes Space & Communications,
Hughes Helicopter, 1923-1976

Jeppesen, Elrey B., Jeppesen & Co., 1934-1974
Stearman, Lloyd C., Stearman

The names chosen above are because one of U mentioned one of these individuals - perhaps he posted a picture.

GO 4 it - you might solve the case!

Jo must think this is Gotham City and she's The Riddler. Ignite the searchlight Commissioner. We need Batman.

Jo, instead of riddling why not just post answers?