CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 7th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 18th-21st

The Otters are belted for 23. If there are others to fill the plane we could do make it a formation load but it will be a few bucks more.

I'll be gettin' there on Wednesday, provided my leave request goes through as planned. I don't forsee any issues, but you never know what might come up in my profession.

---------------------------------------------------

I think you mean blow up in your profession.:)

The Otters are belted for 23. If there are others to fill the plane we could do make it a formation load but it will be a few bucks more.

I'll be gettin' there on Wednesday, provided my leave request goes through as planned. I don't forsee any issues, but you never know what might come up in my profession.

In other words... don't fuck up. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'll be there Wednesday evening at some point. Just gotta figure out the logistics of getting to Fitz from the Atlanta airport.

Edit to add: anyone want to pick me up at the airport on their way to Fitz? Oh and take me back on Monday?:)

Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

Unfortunately, like everything else in this world now, everything we do is preceeded by, coinciding with, and followed by paperwork...

Life would be a lot more fun and carefree if it solely revolved around the explosive side of my job.

I should be back in Lejeune in a week and a half, leaving me a week to finish up my request before I head back out here to Albuquerque for another course.B|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

In other words... don't fuck up. :)

I won't be worried about it if I do...

When people bitch about havin' to clean up other people's messes in this job, they really mean it:P:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I'll be there Wednesday evening at some point. Just gotta figure out the logistics of getting to Fitz from the Atlanta airport.

Edit to add: anyone want to pick me up at the airport on their way to Fitz? Oh and take me back on Monday?:)

I'm driving down from NC. What time's your flight come in? I can swing by on the way. 2 rules... no bitchin' about my drivin' like an ol' lady and no bitchin' about my music selection.;)

I'm leavin' Sunday though, since I have to be back in time to be at work on Monday morning. Gotta get to the rifle range;)

I dont dont need to sleep there I just want to use the shower:| J/K:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

No, I don't believe you are kidding.:P

Side note: iluvtofly is a dedicated water-conservationist.
Very much the share-and-share-alike type person.
:D:D

luv ya Cindy!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

...Also, I have a room at The Inn At Fitzgerald if anyone is looking to split the cost of a room.

Damn! NOW you tell me after I've already gotten stuck with J.
[:/]
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I'll be happy to do some organizing. I won't get there until Friday night.

I asked because I wasn't sure if you were going to have Chuck or one of the other big names there.

I am glad you have Chuck there. He took me on my first WS flight at the last boogie you held in Dublin.
... Marion

Anyone planning to fly their wingsuits there ?

I'm bringing my raptor. and from what I hear a couple of my peeps from down at cullman should be there with theirs. us three will be looking to flock for sure.
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Hey Spence,

Just a heads up- I don't see the boogie on the DZ.com Calendar. The GSR is in the records section, but I don't see the boogie in the events section.
I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

I thought we talked about you doing some organizing. :|

Chuck Blue will be there with suits, doing first flights and I'm sure he will do some organizing.

Sounds great. I'd like to try that shit again, and maybe Chuck will actually make some jumps with me this time instead of being hung over. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm driving down from NC. What time's your flight come in? I can swing by on the way. 2 rules... no bitchin' about my drivin' like an ol' lady and no bitchin' about my music selection.;)

I'm leavin' Sunday though, since I have to be back in time to be at work on Monday morning. Gotta get to the rifle range;)

My flight will be getting in around 4:30 or so. I'm not one to complain about other's driving, its usually the other way around. ;)
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3

Anyone heading down from Atlanta Thursday evening and planning to head back Sunday evening that needs a ride let me know.

Also, I have a room at The Inn At Fitzgerald if anyone is looking to split the cost of a room.

I may take you up on the ride back Sunday evening and camp out in the airport till Monday morning.
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3

I thought we talked about you doing some organizing. :|

Chuck Blue will be there with suits, doing first flights and I'm sure he will do some organizing.

Sounds great. I'd like to try that shit again, and maybe Chuck will actually make some jumps with me this time instead of being hung over. :D

wouldn't hold my breath :D:D:P
"Damn you Gravity, you win again"

I dont dont need to sleep there I just want to use the shower:| J/K:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

No, I don't believe you are kidding.:P

Side note: iluvtofly is a dedicated water-conservationist.
Very much the share-and-share-alike type person.
:D:D

luv ya Cindy!

I know not of what you speak. :D

And I mentioned having a room on here earlier. You must have missed it in your old age. :P

Anyone heading down from Atlanta Thursday evening and planning to head back Sunday evening that needs a ride let me know.

Also, I have a room at The Inn At Fitzgerald if anyone is looking to split the cost of a room.

I may take you up on the ride back Sunday evening and camp out in the airport till Monday morning.

Not sure what your budget is like, but there are plenty of hotels around the Atlanta airport with free shuttles. Virginia Ave. has a bunch, with plenty of places to eat around there too. Also, MARTA goes straight to the airport too, so you really could stay anywhere with easy access to MARTA.

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091