CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 7th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 18th-21st

By the way... I got my kilt... anyone else besides Robby plannin' on wearin' theirs?B|

Can't afford one right now. It's either buy one or jump. I'm jumping.

Maybe next year. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You mean YOU'RE coming to the boogie?!?>:(

:P

I dont know what sucks worst........he's coming or you coming and wearing a skirt!:P:D:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

He's the one who wore a skirt last year, and nothing but undies underneath. B|:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I dont know what sucks worst........he's coming or you coming and wearing a skirt!:P:D:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

He's the one who wore a skirt last year, and nothing but undies underneath. B|:D

Ok you convinced me that the skirt is alot worse:P.......Sorry you prob. didnt hear me. OK YOU CONVINCED ME THAT THE SKIRT IS ALOT WORSE!

:D:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

I didnt know you were blind too......Read the damn list:P:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Dude, the only thing I do when the list gets reposted is to see what aardvarkeater has typed next to my name. It's something different every time. :D:D:D

It's not a skirt, it's a kilt... fucker!:P:D

Be happy I'm wearin' anything.>:(
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

just because you wore a jumpsuit under your dress doesn't mean you're any less retarded. :P

Again, be glad I was wearin' anything.:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Re: "be glad i was wearing anything'!!!!

so last year in Raeford, at skyfest...
one morning , early.... i was sittin' out, on a bench outside the bar... having a cup of coffee,, as the plane starts spooling up ,,,and this guy goes hustling past,,, doin' up the cheststrap,,, barefoot, finishin' a smoke... wearing just a pair of old style,, "longjohns".... with the trap door backside!!! :o

which was Open!!!,,, :D and flappin' in the breeze,,,,,:o:P....
and so between these legstraps.... 2 bare nekkid BUTT Cheeks :o were starin' at me!!!!!...:$B|
gonzalesna at his finest...

Not sure if he
'buttoned up' before sittin' in the plane....
But THAT sure started off MY day,, with a grin on my face..;)B|
"to each, his own"......
carry On!!!

jt

Re: "be glad i was wearing anything'!!!!

so last year in Raeford, at skyfest...
one morning , early.... i was sittin' out, on a bench outside the bar... having a cup of coffee,, as the plane starts spooling up ,,,and this guy goes hustling past,,, doin' up the cheststrap,,, barefoot, finishin' a smoke... wearing just a pair of old style,, "longjohns".... with the trap door backside!!! :o

which was Open!!!,,, :D and flappin' in the breeze,,,,,:o:P....
and so between these legstraps.... 2 bare nekkid BUTT Cheeks :o were starin' at me!!!!!...:$B|
gonzalesna at his finest...

Not sure if he
'buttoned up' before sittin' in the plane....
But THAT sure started off MY day,, with a grin on my face..;)B|
"to each, his own"......
carry On!!!

jt

I always button up while IN the plane... but somehow, it always seems to un-velcro itself just before exit. Not sure why that is...:)

I didnt know you were blind too......Read the damn list:P:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Dude, the only thing I do when the list gets reposted is to see what aardvarkeater has typed next to my name. It's something different every time. :D:D:D

you mean...your not only go to show up but you are actually going to jump as well??? ahahahaha - will have to catch up to you in the sky :P:P:P:P:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

It's not a skirt, it's a kilt... fucker!:P:D

Be happy I'm wearin' anything.>:(

Words of wisdom, guys.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Anyone coming up from Jacksonville that might still have a spare seat that can offer a ride please let me know. I am still trying to work out the plans of my flight so let me know what day and time you are thinking of heading up that way as well and I can do my best to book around your plans. :)
Rachel

"Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity"

Jacksonville Florida or North Carolina? I'm driving from Jacksonville NC, by way of atlanta to scoop up k-dubs on Wednesday, returning on Sunday

you mean...your not only go to show up but you are actually going to jump as well??? ahahahaha - will have to catch up to you in the sky :P:P:P:P:P

We should do a dropzone.com postwhore load. :D

I wanna be on that load!!!! Do I qualify as a postwhore yet?

This thread has 650 post, i think there will be a few postwhore's there.......
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!