CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 7th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 18th-21st

Announcing The 7th Annual St.Patrick Day Celebration Boogie.

That's right kids we have found a new home. The St.Patricks Boogie has hit the ground running in our new home of Fitzgerald,Ga. We have a wonderful location that includes a reception hall (with full kitchen),bathrooms with showers on site, approx. 40 full hookup RV slots,unlimited camping and a swoop pond. All of which is off the airport property but only a stones throw to the boarding area where you will find 3 Super Otters this year.

That's right...3 Otters,One from Skydive the Farm and two from Skydive Spaceland in Texas,cause we are going after some records this year.(please see seperate thread) We are looking to beat the long standing Ga. FS record of 64 with a 66 way. There is talk of a new Pops record and I'm looking for someone to organize a head down record.

What does all of this mean to you,the non bigway jumper,you might ask? It means that I have to build the best boogie I ever have to support 3 Super Otters. So far this includes the facilities above and also:

-Hot air ballon jumps and I'm working on a chopper
-Live bands Friday & Sat. night
-Huge packing tent and private tents available
-Camping and RV slots on site
-Nightly bonfire
-Organizing for all levels (organizers TBA)
-Chuck Blue(SkymonkeyOne) onsite with wingsuits
-Mechanical bull Sat. night
-Discount morning jumps
-Maybe a keg or two
-I'm working on bringing back the gear raffle
-Muff Bros. on site=many fun jumps
-Pink Mafia and Team Licious jumps
I'm sure other groups will attend and there is much more to be announced.

The Carbones will be on site cooking for us.

Skydive the Farm will be closing for the weekend and sending us their Otter. I truely appreciate the support and hope that we can add to this list.

What do I need from you? I need you to spread the word. Starting over is...well...starting over. Our best year in Dublin we had 354 registered jumpers. We need to take it back to that size. So if you were there last year and plan to attend please bring a couple people with you.

Something else I would love to see happen is getting in touch with some of our old friends that may be missing in action. I have contacted many people I have not see in a while,you do the same please. Even if they are not jumping I would like to see my old friends.

So lets get started building the best boogie we can. The easiest and most up to date info will be found on the forums at www.RoamingDZ.com. However you can also check here and I also have an event page on facebook. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/event.php?eid=317042435536&index=1

We are all here to Skydive...Lets have some fun!!

Edit: Hotel Info

Here is the hotel info for the closest hotels in Fitzgerald. The ones marked with an * have agreed to help my out with rooms for staff and pilots. I am still waiting to hear back on a couple so other may decide to do that.The first four on the list are all the same distance from the airport,the others I did not visit.When you make reservations please call the hotels direct and be sure to tell them you are with the skydiver group. If you already have reservations please call back and make sure they have you listed with our group.

*The Inn at Fitzgerald
(229) 423-6661
$43.99 single or double queens
$49.99 kings

*Vista Inn Express
(229) 423-5151
$49.99 double or kings

*Country Hearth Inn
(229) 409-9911
$45 single $55 double queen $55 king

*Western Motel
(229) 424-9500
$45 single or $49.95 double

Uptown Motel
(229) 423-4351

Colony Motel
(229) 423-4379

Dorminy Massee
House
(229) 423-3123

Billyvance
dannydan and his daughter..
.dog
The Don
Ellie (sweeeet)
iluvtofly
Jean
Julie
normiss
Spence
Pokerstar

Oh and uh yeah, you should have two competitions for the mechanical bull. One for sober riders, and another for the drunks. Should be a hoot! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Geez, you guys are going to make it so we have to surf through pages and pages of lists in order to get any actual info about the boogie. Besides, half the people will flake and not show up anyway...not that I've ever done that before. :):P

Oh, I'm coming. :)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

dannydan
Ellie (sweeeet)
iluvtofly
Jean
Julie
micduran
normiss
shakey dog
skymama
Spence
The Don

Chris, you cannot be at the bottom. Unless you change your name to Zpence.

Andrea, you just gave the pervs another sig line. ;)

Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.