CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 7th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 18th-21st

4 from skydive moncton are coming, and we're trying to talk more into the trip.

3 weeks from right now, i'll be heading southbound through maine at a high rate of confusion. B|

"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Just got my rig repacked and my motel room set up. I'm ready to face the wrath of skymama. :ph34r:

I don't know who is going to get it worse....you or doc, however i am thinking doc since he hasn't met her yet;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Just got my rig repacked and my motel room set up. I'm ready to face the wrath of skymama. :ph34r:

I don't know who is going to get it worse....you or doc, however i am thinking doc since he hasn't met her yet;)

After I meet her, I am just hoping for a new sig lineB|;)[:/]
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Dropped mine off at UPS on Saturday, should've been shipped Monday and should be there today. Waitin' to find out if there's gonna for sure be a big way camp in the next week or 2 to decide whether to have them ship it back or come pick it up and make a few jumps down there. If there's no camp, I'm gonna jump over in Raeford, provided weather cooperates.

CAN'T WAIT! I'm cravin' so bad right now, I started on a skydivin' video compiling my jumps from my last trip to the farm around 9 PM local time and it's bein' loaded up to youtube right now... about 3:30 AM local. :D I just hope those bastards don't mute my videos like they did some of my other ones.

After review of all of the video, I can truthfully say no e-z-up tents were harmed in the filming of any of that video. :D:D:D As for a few other things like shoes, socks, jumpsuit, etc., there's still mud stains left on a few random items that just didn't wanna come completely clean.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

After I meet her, I am just hoping for a new sig line

OMG, the pressure! :ph34r:

I promise I won't greet you with "fuck you" like I did Billy. You've never annoyed me as much as he does. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I promise I won't greet you with "fuck you" like I did Billy. You've never annoyed me as much as he does. :P

LOL - guess I'll just have to try harder;)
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

LOL - guess I'll just have to try harder;)

Way harder... I plan to show up with a pillow strapped to my ass that has a picture of a cat on it with glitter, green if I can find some. :D

Love ya skymama. I don't know why you're fun to annoy, it is what it is... :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Just an FYI, my old friend who's planning on riding down to Fitz with me is trying to get a surgery rescheduled so he can jump. If he can't, I'll have one bed available in my room. If anybody needs a bed, I'll let you know ASAP if it opens up.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS!!

Several folks have said "I'll help out any way I can".
So, now is the time to step up. We need a lot of help and require a couple hours of time dedicated to a few tasks.
Loading planes, picking up jumpers who landed off, slapping the whiners, parking directors, etc. . :P

If you really meant it, please PM me and I'll let you know what we need and when we need it.
I promise to not cut into your jumping time.

Those of you who are attending and not jumping and are willing to give a little extra time will be rewarded somehow. :)
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Got my mid deployment leave dates confirmed yesterday! I am approved to leave here on the 10th.... Unless it takes me a week to get out of mess-o-potamia I will be there making it for sure!
I have about 4 months of drinking to catch up on so this should be fun.:o

Team Dirty Sanchez #455,
Muff Brother #4197,
SCR #14847, DPH -8,
Dude #5150

Way harder... I plan to show up with a pillow strapped to my ass that has a picture of a cat on it with glitter, green if I can find some.

I will not be spanking you, you'd enjoy it too much.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Way harder... I plan to show up with a pillow strapped to my ass that has a picture of a cat on it with glitter, green if I can find some.

I will not be spanking you, you'd enjoy it too much.

Okay, DrDive, she's all yours! B|