CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 7th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 18th-21st

I didnt know you were blind too......Read the damn list:P:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Dude, the only thing I do when the list gets reposted is to see what aardvarkeater has typed next to my name. It's something different every time. :D:D:D

you mean...your not only go to show up but you are actually going to jump as well??? ahahahaha - will have to catch up to you in the sky :P:P:P:P:P

We should do a dropzone.com postwhore load. :D

This thread has 650 post, i think there will be a few postwhore's there.......

Ok...who is for getting shirts with our dz.com name on them? Obviously we will all know who Billy is cause he's the only one who won't respond when someone yells out his name. But for the rest of us it's hard to know who is who without asking every single person at the boogie, "What is your dz.com name?" Even if we don't get official dz.com shirts. Everyone should buy a little cheap name tag or write their name in sharpie on a plane white t-shirt. Then we can forgo the uncomfortable silence while wondering, "Who is this person on dz.com?" while talking to them.

I promise you all will know who i am when im geared up! Also I will have a JD hat on when not jumping.....Everybody will also know who the girly men are with skirts!:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

why ya gotta dress up like me? Get your own style!

I'll be in my KILT and JD hat. I DO already have a shirt made with my DZ.com name on it though. I'll try and remember to bring it, but most people don't need me to wear it to know it's me.:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Ok...who is for getting shirts with our dz.com name on them? Obviously we will all know who Billy is cause he's the only one who won't respond when someone yells out his name. But for the rest of us it's hard to know who is who without asking every single person at the boogie, "What is your dz.com name?" Even if we don't get official dz.com shirts. Everyone should buy a little cheap name tag or write their name in sharpie on a plane white t-shirt. Then we can forgo the uncomfortable silence while wondering, "Who is this person on dz.com?" while talking to them.

I planned on make a shirt with my dz.com name on it. You can get iron on letters at Michael's or any other craft store. That's how I made my gimpy girl shirts for the American boogie last summer. You can make your own iron-on on the computer too. Staples, etc. sell the special iron on sheets for your printer.
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

I promise you all will know who i am when im geared up! Also I will have a JD hat on when not jumping.....Everybody will also know who the girly men are with skirts!:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I'll be in my KILT and JD hat. I DO already have a shirt made with my DZ.com name on it though. I'll try and remember to bring it, but most people don't need me to wear it to know it's me.:D

I promise I will not dress like you. The skirt thing is all you!:P As for the JD thing, you need to quit being a poser!;):ph34r:
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Heads up kids. It seems everyone is dragging their feet making hotel reservations. There is another event in town the same weekend as ours and the hotels are starting to release the rooms I had blocked for us.

If you are planning on having a hotel room you need to make reservations and please make sure to mention the skydiving event.

I didnt know you were blind too......Read the damn list:P:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Dude, the only thing I do when the list gets reposted is to see what aardvarkeater has typed next to my name. It's something different every time. :D:D:D

you mean...your not only go to show up but you are actually going to jump as well??? ahahahaha - will have to catch up to you in the sky :P:P:P:P:P

I wanna be on that load!!!! Do I qualify as a postwhore yet?

I don't think i would...i have backed way off of my postings lately ---- but i think we will qualify just because of the boobie factor....yes we have them and they are well....hard to miss -----:D:D:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

This thread has 650 post, i think there will be a few postwhore's there.......

Well, doc and i won't be too difficult to miss....we will be the ones with a washington state accent ;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I promise I will not dress like you. The skirt thing is all you!:P As for the JD thing, you need to quit being a poser!;):ph34r:

No.:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

No.:P

Ah SHIT!!! Look at the post # ! !!!!!
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Pacific Northwest doesn't have an accent...

Ya sure, you betcha!!

Anyway, it will be different than the southern GA local accent, eh??

I think the t-shirt idea is a good one, though.
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

And if they don't know you by Sunday, they'll be able to spot you by the ass-shaped skin prints on the windshield of your car. The Kilted C*cksmen have retribution for those who insist on using the "s"-word.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

And if they don't know you by Sunday, they'll be able to spot you by the ass-shaped skin prints on the windshield of your car. The Kilted C*cksmen have retribution for those who insist on using the "s"-word.

Especially ones in green hats.:)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Look I have no problem with you girly men wearing SKIRTS, thats your thing......:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:, but you shouldn't rub your asses on the ride that my friend is bringing me in..........now the friend that is taking me home will have a great laugh with me as we think about our other friend having to look at your ass prints..... insecurity is not a good look on you two!;):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: See you soon;)

Especially ones in green hats.:)

I hear you have a thing for green hats:P:ph34r::D

This should be fun!:)B|

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Look I have no problem with you girly men wearing SKIRTS, thats your thing......:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:, but you shouldn't rub your asses on the ride that my friend is bringing me in..........now the friend that is taking me home will have a great laugh with me as we think about our other friend having to look at your ass prints..... insecurity is not a good look on you two!;):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: See you soon;)

I'll make sure you're on my morning pajama flight.:D

Well,The numbers are climbing again after asking those on facebook whos plans have changed to remove themselves from the list.

Who have you invited to the boogie? Don't forget, I don't spend money on advertising in an effort to keep the registration fee down. Everyone does not read Dropzone.com and facebook. I rely on word of mouth to get people to the event.