CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 7th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 18th-21st

I throw a good party too.

A REALLY good party. From what I can recall, the party was so good Saturday night that I was incapable of jumping Sunday as I had planned.

Hell, I closed down the bonfire that night and if I remember correctly, and that's a challenge knowing how much I drank, I was on the first load on Sunday!:S
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

A REALLY good party. From what I can recall, the party was so good Saturday night that I was incapable of jumping Sunday as I had planned.

Hell, I closed down the bonfire that night and if I remember correctly, and that's a challenge knowing how much I drank, I was on the first load on Sunday!:S

Yeah I followed you out the door on that load sun morning.... i think the bare ass hanging out of the pajamas is on one of my vids somewhere:o
Team Dirty Sanchez #455,
Muff Brother #4197,
SCR #14847, DPH -8,
Dude #5150

So, a friend offered me a pair of leather chaps to wear if I ride the mechanical bull. This could be fun or it could have "bad idea" written all over it if one considers my past history of being clumsy. :ph34r:

I can pretty much wager the bodily appendage of your choice that at some point, unless violently restrained, Munky AND/OR Gonzo will find an opportunity to mount that unfortunate electrical animal while wearing their kilts. ANYTHING YOU CAN DO to erase or even cloud that image from our minds is THE LEAST YOU CAN DO for the good of humanity.

Take the chaps. :|

As for clumsy, no accidental maneuver you attempt will compare to what Bolas will probably do when he hops up there with half a bottle of Turkey dribbled down the front of some f*ckin' Alice in Wonderland costume.

:D:D:D

I think I'm gonna try to find the world's first mini-kilt...>:(

I'd be surprised if they have a kilt where its waist fits around the base of your dick and balls. :o:S:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

From what I can remember I closed down the bonfire right beside you that night.

There are many aspects of that night that are missing from my memory thanks to the Psyco punch and many jello/pudding shots that night, but I do remember being one of the last ones at the bonfire that night.

Yeah I followed you out the door on that load sun morning.... i think the bare ass hanging out of the pajamas is on one of my vids somewhere:o

Did the buttflap on my PJ's fly open AGAIN?!? My bad. That was never my intention...:)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

From what I can remember I closed down the bonfire right beside you that night.

There are many aspects of that night that are missing from my memory thanks to the Psyco punch and many jello/pudding shots that night, but I do remember being one of the last ones at the bonfire that night.

Something about that Psycho punch makes you forget things... like the fact that I forgot that Psychobob brought his Psycho punch until you said something.:D

So, a friend offered me a pair of leather chaps to wear if I ride the mechanical bull. This could be fun or it could have "bad idea" written all over it if one considers my past history of being clumsy. :ph34r:

I can pretty much wager the bodily appendage of your choice that at some point, unless violently restrained, Munky AND/OR Gonzo will find an opportunity to mount that unfortunate electrical animal while wearing their kilts. ANYTHING YOU CAN DO to erase or even cloud that image from our minds is THE LEAST YOU CAN DO for the good of humanity.

As for clumsy, no accidental maneuver you attempt will compare to what Bolas will probably do when he hops up there with half a bottle of Turkey dribbled down the front of some f*ckin' Alice in Wonderland costume.

Don't make me kick you out of the band..... >:(
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Don't make me kick you out of the band..... >:(

You're just mad cuz I thought of it first!:P

When will info on the group tents be available?

Just been waiting for someone to ask.

A 15x15 frame tent is $150 they usually throw in the side for me for free. Sizes and costs go up from there.

I supply a large packing tent, 40x60 or larger, at the event but if you will be hanging out with a few people it is nice to have a private place to put all your stuff and it can double as a place to sleep.

Speaking of packing, how's it going with the packers!

I have put the word out that we need packers and I am compiling a list. If any of your people have a favorite packer they would like to bring that would be great.

Will bring one for sure, possibly two. :)
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Speaking of packing, how's it going with the packers!

I have put the word out that we need packers and I am compiling a list. If any of your people have a favorite packer they would like to bring that would be great.

Will bring one for sure, possibly two. :)

I already have those two. :D Bring two more.