skinnyshrek

Everything Under the Sun Boogie, Oct 12th-14th

I'll go pick it up in the motor home if y'all want to take up a collection for the gas. Figure it at 6 MPG.

YOU STFU You won't drink nothing but heineken.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Put the keg in your passenger seat. You can put a seatbelt around it. :)

Always thinking is bolas always thinking. But when it comes to the froylines he's useless
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Now you got me wondering...

-If you have the keg belted in the front seat with the tap in place, is it true that you are NOT violating the open container laws?

-Could you put a hat on the tap and use the HOV lanes?

-If you have to ride a bumpy road and shake up the keg, would that create roadhead?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Always thinking is bolas always thinking. But when it comes to the froylines he's useless

froylines?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Jesus Christ, Shrek...at least spell Fraulein correctly...some people need to understand your senseless posts! My German Shepard can spell better than you!:D:D

The Braver the Bird...The Fatter the Cat.

I'll be there Saturday after I'm finished at work. Was going to go to chicks rock but something about my hospitals needing to bill medicare is forcing me to work instead. Not that you care, Lee.. but Turtle cried when he thought I wouldn't be there. I hate to see a grown man cry. B|;)

We're expecting the best turn out of the year for the GSL meet. If you are interested in a team for the day, email me at [email protected]. We'll start early (9;00 ish) and be finished in pleanty of time to get in on other cool dives.

We'll for sure make a hoop dive to prepare for the state record on November 4th and 5th.

Also, if you aren't getting emails from me, send me your email address and I'll add you to my list.

See you next weekend.

Anthony

Lee I'd be happy to pick it up, cause it's really about 30-45 minutes away from me, sort of. However putting a keg in my tiny civic would be a site to see. None of the people I know around me have a truck. I'm telling you get in touch with Linda, she is the only one I know that lives pretty close to there and she has an explorer. Surely you can fit some kegs in it.

stupid irish!! ha:P

BEER UPDATE....

Nick Carter can pickup the 3 kegs, garbage cans, ice, taps, etc. from Flowery Branch on Friday, but will need to pass them off to someone at Dobbins in Marietta on his way to work. He would arrive at Dobbins between 2 and 2:30 p.m.

So can anyone meet him at Dobbins at that time to bring the beer the remainder of the way???

Let me know and I'll get you in touch with Nick.

Thanks!

Mike
ChutingStar.com

If my rig is ready on Thursday, I'd rather just go to Flowery Branch in the morning if the stuff will be ready.
If my rig won't be ready I can meet him since I live right near Dobbins.
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

If my rig is ready on Thursday, I'd rather just go to Flowery Branch in the morning if the stuff will be ready.
If my rig won't be ready I can meet him since I live right near Dobbins.

The kegs won't be ready until Friday morning...and I wouldn't expect your rig to be ready until sometime Friday. I'll know more about your Cypres by Wednesday. [:/]

Mike
ChutingStar.com

Lee I'd be happy to pick it up, cause it's really about 30-45 minutes away from me, sort of. However putting a keg in my tiny civic would be a site to see. None of the people I know around me have a truck. I'm telling you get in touch with Linda, she is the only one I know that lives pretty close to there and she has an explorer. Surely you can fit some kegs in it.

stupid irish!! ha:P

BEER UPDATE....

Nick Carter can pickup the 3 kegs, garbage cans, ice, taps, etc. from Flowery Branch on Friday, but will need to pass them off to someone at Dobbins in Marietta on his way to work. He would arrive at Dobbins between 2 and 2:30 p.m.

So can anyone meet him at Dobbins at that time to bring the beer the remainder of the way???

Let me know and I'll get you in touch with Nick.

Thanks!

Mike

That pudgefucker is actually going to help???:D:D:D
I was gonna say ask him, but he is pussing out for this weekend, something about turning wrenches for some motorcycle team or some shit. Like that is more important than skydiving:P:P

I'll have to call him and razz his ass some more, sure it won't get him to the DZ though.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Hey i thik he has about 80 tandems booked. If i am not doing video i wil lend a hand a shoot for ya

Same goes for me.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hans sez.......Jumping from the Super Otter will start around 10 o'clock on Friday. Come on out and get your weekend started early!

I can't be there until 7 or so Friday at the earliest . . . depending on other people for transpo.:)
Beside WGAF what Hanz says?:P:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

When does jumping on Saturday start?

is there a special hop n pop rate this weekend?
“Last week I helped my friend stay put. It's a lot easier than helping someone move. I just went over to his house and made sure that he did not start to load his shit into a truck.”

When does jumping on Saturday start?

is there a special hop n pop rate this weekend?

Regular time I would assume . . .

I doubt it . . .

In that order.B|