skinnyshrek

Everything Under the Sun Boogie, Oct 12th-14th

I shouldn't laugh :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Get better soon Turtle, thats karma for your one fingered salute :D:D

Don't make me come back there!>:(

I'll bring some of my own onions.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Then this morning as we were leaving the Farm to take him to the airport (Still dark out) he doesnt see the big mud puddle in the parking lot, Steps in it, Fall and lands on his camera case Breaking a couple ribs.B|:| (Sober even!!:o)

He broke ribs? [:/] I can't tell ya how many dogs I saw drinking out of and walking through that puddle. The pond is less than 50 feet away. :S

Heal fast Turtle. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

that's just sick greg..:|

I never thought i would say this but we really did miss you this week-end shimmel. 2 weeks i will be back there so get your ass out. Damn, i remember the days i was thankful you werent there:D:D see i am getting old.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Your not sorry, hey, kinda cool that some peeps came out supporting the abused women that hans was supporting wasn't it?:D I fucking hate deadbeats that abuse women, no tolerance fr it.In fact i would like to beat the shit out of guys that abuse women myself. Hey, i let your women use the camper to piss in, she was so grateful.She looked like she was going to burst poor girl.lol

http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Sorry about the ribs man, been there it sucks. Get better soon.
Speaking of domestic abuse
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/f1a5a4cbe6

(for the record guys who hit or abuse women need to be castrated)
“Last week I helped my friend stay put. It's a lot easier than helping someone move. I just went over to his house and made sure that he did not start to load his shit into a truck.”

Thanks for catching me in all my flailing glory :)

I laughed at how much everyone else got a kick out of your flailing. They'll never let you live it down now.

Thanks for the Sabre2 135. You missed my unexpected pond swoopage on my last jump with it. Blaine saw it. Good thing there is hardly any water in the pond:)
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Good seeing you this weekend Turtle. Thanks for catching me in all my flailing glory :)
Sorry to hear about the ribs, heal fast bro.

Blues,
Ian

Thanks Ian . . . I'll post pics as soon as I can get my luggage out of the truck.:ph34r::ph34r:

Called a doctor friend and he checked my cage out . . . he says it appears that only one is broke, but it could be two. The good news is that the breaks are not displaced.( broke bad) . . . the other two are "probably" just bruised - but he said I was right in that x-rays were just a wasted bit of money and that wrap up if it feels better - but I don't have to if it doesn't make it any better to do so.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

That sucks, broken at a boogie and you don't even have a good story to tell.:D

Not about the ribs . . .:)

But what can we say - nothing happens at the Farm.:|

that's just sick greg..:|

I never thought i would say this but we really did miss you this week-end shimmel. 2 weeks i will be back there so get your ass out. Damn, i remember the days i was thankful you werent there:D:D see i am getting old.

damn lee!

how many drinks did it take you to say that?:P

I missed the coming, but I promise you, I had fun.

trying and doing a few other things, been havin alot of fun though.

I will be back soon. at full power as always.:)

I laughed at how much everyone else got a kick out of your flailing. They'll never let you live it down now.

Hey! I thought Ian did really, really good....for a rookie. He got there didn't he? Hand over hand is better than not being there at all, eh???

:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I do have to say again - that I feel; a little bad about that whole set up thing.

:D:D:D

Just worked out SO WELL though.

Your not sorry, hey, kinda cool that some peeps came out supporting the abused women that hans was supporting wasn't it?:D I fucking hate deadbeats that abuse women, no tolerance fr it.In fact i would like to beat the shit out of guys that abuse women myself. Hey, i let your women use the camper to piss in, she was so grateful.She looked like she was going to burst poor girl.lol

I hope everybody remembers that the Otter is here for the next 6 months and all the local skydiver will come out to SUPPORT The Farm. Papa Hans is expecting number 2 soon and I'm sure he'll appreciate the donations. Baby needs new shoes....!!! :)

~Built for Abuse
www.skydivethefarm.com

..Papa Hans is expecting number 2 soon and I'm sure he'll appreciate the donations. Baby needs new shoes....!!! :)

I started a thread in Bonfire....today was the day!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239