skinnyshrek

Everything Under the Sun Boogie, Oct 12th-14th

your too nice mike, i say fuck em, buy bush lager and let them whine about the taste. Damn i need to jump 6 weeks now can you tell in my posts how much of a bitchy cunt whiner i am
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

mike, i need my rig's packed for this boogie.

I also need the pond filled with water...:|

call the fire dept' or somthin.

Look what happened at the last boogie the pond was filed :D your rig hasnt been packed in years just borrow mike g's pen like you normally do

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Blaine,

Put me on your 1000th. I'll be going to altitude all weekend :)
Ian

save your lies for your women Ian. Last time you saw altitude was during your Aff

oh shit bolas is gonna be there??? I may have to rethink this:P:D:ph34r:

Ummm just another reminder. Who else does not have a team for the GSL meet???

Maybe Bolas will be on your team. But that would mean you'd probably have to let him touch you. :D:P I have a team, even had a dream about it last night, how we were kicking so much ass in the GSL meet. Except the meet was in water and was more like a synchronized swimming event with sequined suits and everything. Mine kept showing waaay too much cleavage for some reason, the straps wouldn't hold me up. :$:S

Anyway, back to the subject, I'm sure there will be people there looking for a pick up team. Have you asked JesSke or Linda? Are you on Anthony's e-mail list? Try sending an e-mail out to the list, you'd probably have better luck that way. B|

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

If you can't find others, it might be fun to try a belly flying comp. :)
Of course technically, they'd count me as the "ringer."

:D:D:D:D:D

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

BEER NEWS!

I just talked with a rather intelligent Guy at Beverage Mart in Acworth, GA. He brought to my attention a couple of things about Guinness in Kegs.

1. You gotta have the special European tap.

2. You gotta have CO2.

3. You gotta have Nitrogen.

For a bunch of cool, drunken skydivers this may be a little challenging after the first 13.5 gallons of suds. Heineken is less challenging in kegs....still needs a special tap. BINGO! got that!
People are crazy. Cuz there's more of 'em.

BEER NEWS!

I just talked with a rather intelligent Guy at Beverage Mart in Acworth, GA. He brought to my attention a couple of things about Guinness in Kegs.

2. You gotta have CO2.

My understanding is that it is all being provided with our kegs. So we should be cool...and drunk in no time.B|

Mike
ChutingStar.com

BEER NEWS!

2. You gotta have CO2.

My understanding is that it is all being provided with our kegs. So we should be cool...and drunk in no time.B|

Mike

So are we to understand that Mike G. will be drinking, and might even be drunk??? it's getting better every day i swear.
Back off that guinness, it's mine, all mine!!!!!!!!:P
Skymama's #2 stalker -

So are we to understand that Mike G. will be drinking, and might even be drunk??? it's getting better every day i swear.
Back off that guinness, it's mine, all mine!!!!!!!!:P

Yeah, learning alot from my kids...my truck, my car, my book...MY GUINNESS...well it won't last long...3 beers and I'm gone.:P

Mike
ChutingStar.com

Ahh your one of the many that will drink the guinnes but can't be arsed picking it up:P Anyways, have they been purchased yet? Thornton road has an outlet:D

Ahh your one of the many that will drink the guinnes but can't be arsed picking it up:P Anyways, have they been purchased yet? Thornton road has an outlet:D

Lee I'd be happy to pick it up, cause it's really about 30-45 minutes away from me, sort of. However putting a keg in my tiny civic would be a site to see. None of the people I know around me have a truck. I'm telling you get in touch with Linda, she is the only one I know that lives pretty close to there and she has an explorer. Surely you can fit some kegs in it.

stupid irish!! ha:P
Skymama's #2 stalker -