skinnyshrek

Everything Under the Sun Boogie, Oct 12th-14th

Tell it all Spence. This weekend is gonna be kick ass!

Yeah, but what are you going to do for me Greg? After all, no matter what you give skydivers, we want extra shit:D hey see you late thursday fucker.
Friday sunset jump i have some clients coming up to make a jump, It would be cool if a few of you want to come with and lurk the tandem.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Lee, you know I am a no BS guy. So, for you how about a Miller Lite?

Miller lite, Miller fucking lite. You can give that beer to your trailor park friends. Let me introduce you to real beer this week-end greg. And could you please leave that annoying drunk guy at home please:D

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Ok kids, it looks like the RoamingRV will be there on Friday. Maybe Thurs. night if all goes well. I'll be helping out with some organizing on Sat. since I think Anthony will be busy with the GSL for part of the day.

Is everyone ready to get their jump on?? Might be the best boogie around for a while.

Ok kids, it looks like the RoamingRV will be there on Friday. Maybe Thurs. night if all goes well. I'll be helping out with some organizing on Sat. since I think Anthony will be busy with the GSL for part of the day.

Is everyone ready to get their jump on?? Might be the best boogie around for a while.

yeah, like you will show.The only thing roaming these days are your threads

I am so excited about this weekend I can't stand it. Anthony is off work for a four day weekend. The Stone family will be out either Thursday night or Friday morning. I have to work Thursday :( so it depends on what time I get off work.

The Farm is looking awesome! Greg has really been working hard getting it fixed up. I think everyone will be very impressed when they get there. :D

AND Anthony has hula hoops ready for hoop dives.

HAY ANDY!!!!!

how about the wet t-shirt contest???????????

I'll bring my t-shirt.:ph34r:

....................................................:o
Lee,namgrunt,hans,andy now who else

wet t-shirt man boobs contest

the thought burns my eyes

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

HAY ANDY!!!!!

how about the wet t-shirt contest???????????

I'll bring my t-shirt.:ph34r:

....................................................:o
Lee,namgrunt,hans,andy now who else

wet t-shirt man boobs contest

the thought burns my eyes

Well all the men listed here have man boobs alright!:D
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

I hope you're not referring to the *Badger, Badger, Badger* Tshirt because I have that from the Halloween Boogie last year:ph34r:

http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/

I told you - I have another one.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/30153?from=36hr_fcst10DayLink_undeclared

Doesn't look like the weather will be nice this week-end. Can you say PEEERFECT:D

Thats a good one lee, roaming thread..

So how do I drive to Tx and miss GA.? Is that possible?

Thats a good one lee, roaming thread..

So how do I drive to Tx and miss GA.? Is that possible?

Why would you want to?:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun