PsychoBob

ECSC Memorial Day Beach Boogie

I want to attend that training!

------------------------------
That isn't the donkey dance training is it?!!

Yes it is and this should be a riot!:D:D:D Danielle I hope you know what your getting into!:S:P

Ho shit this can't be good. ;) So what sort of apparatus is she to use for dancing? or is the flap flap flap noise going to come from up top? :D:D

Oh no, oh no, oh no! I still have nightmares of the donkey dance! That stuff is scary! I'll leave that to the professionals to do when I am no where around! :o

I think you're signed up already. :P

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

Clarification on ECSC Night Beach jump requirements.

C license and at least 200 logged jumps of which 2 must be previous night jumps and water gear.

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Will they have strobes available to buy or rent? What about glowsticks?

How many loads are they doing?

Might be fun to do a night wingsuit jump. :)

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Woohoo! We are leaving in the morning, arriving in Pensacola around 10:45am - Boboloco will you be at work?
Can't wait to see everyone again! I sent an email to Becky yesterday letting her know that at last count we have 25 jumpers coming from Chester - I think that is the record!! MD needs to get that Otter!;)
Everyone have a safe trip and we will see you soon!!!!:)

Ashley Martin

"Corazon" Rodriguez
PMS #462

OK....last day before the Carvan is supposed to leave and still no final, definite word. Gas is over $3/gal. I cannot pay that in gas to drive.
>:(

No Caravan coming, no trip for me unless someone from ATL wants to share a ride and gas expenses. I would like to leave as early as possible and stay as long as possible.

Anybody going my way?
:)

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

OK....last day before the Carvan is supposed to leave and still no final, definite word. Gas is over $3/gal. I cannot pay that in gas to drive.
>:(

No Caravan coming, no trip for me unless someone from ATL wants to share a ride and gas expenses. I would like to leave as early as possible and stay as long as possible.

Anybody going my way?

ok so I didn't say it, but I need to know. Is there gonna be a plane or not????
Skymama's #2 stalker -

It is my Caravan and it will be there. Period.

I think that just about covers that...........straight to the point, fewest words possible.
Why can't everything be solved so easy.
Go to the "man" get the anwser.
DO IT, DID IT, DONE, BAM, FORGETABOUTIT!! :ph34r::ph34r:
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

DO IT, DID IT, DONE, BAM, FORGETABOUTIT!

Is that what you say to all the boys,,,i mean women
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Oh poor pitiful you...EC is only a hoot, a holler and and axe handle away from you.
:P

Hey Mister! I was implying that if I lived in Atlanta I would drive to the Farm and pick your butt up!! :P
Looks like Greg has that covered now!! Thanks Greg!!B|

Is that what you say to all the boys,,,i mean women

Is that ALL you got????? You spent all day looking at that post and that is all the better you could do??
WOW :o:o
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

better than anything you got all you can do is the fat jokes..you need new material.

Only Shrek could get a DUI driving a lawn tractor! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I need the t-shirt!

I survived the kick-ass boogie at EC!
WoooooHoooooo!

Many thanks to MD, Nancy and the world's most beautiful manifest girl Becky for putting up such a great time for all of us.

PD swoopers put on a great show, the chili cook-off, the great beach jumps, perfect weather...oh hell, too much to say.

Thanks all you EC jumpers for having us again!

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

... and a huge shout out to Matt and Danielle for allowing some of us to truly enjoy the "vacation" by packing their tails off for us!

Good times --

I think a new jumper there by the name of Deanna packed a bit too and drove all you drunk asses back from the bama. I rode on one such trip on the third night. She had just enough patience left to do it by that time.

On another note, much fun was had. More than any one single person should be allowed. Which is typical for that boogie.

Just under 365 days to go...

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

Many thanks to everyone that showed up and partied with us. It was great seeing old friends and making a lot of new ones.

I talked with MD yesterday and there were over 750 jumps made, the majority of those to the beach. I think everyone had fun and thanks to Gus and Megan for cooking chili and bring ing the roasting corn.

Thanks also to the Chester Gang for the Memorial Jump they organized for Johnny. ECSC is yall's home-away-from-home and it is always a blast to see yall.

Hope everyone made it home okay and look forward to seeing yall next year.:)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

... and a huge shout out to Matt and Danielle for allowing some of us to truly enjoy the "vacation" by packing their tails off for us!

Good times --

:$Aww, thanks! It was our pleasure and I was thrilled to get in as many jumps as I did! Thanks to all of our boogie guests! You guys were great! I can't wait until next year!

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

Ditto that! Somehow I managed to get away without a shirt. It looks like I'll just have to visit again!

Thanks to everyone who made this boogie possible. Special thanks to Rick for getting me back in the air. Even if it was a tandem, I still felt the wind in my face and enjoyed some yummy fresh fruit in free fall.

Matt and Rick, I would LOVE to see that video.

Sooooo nice to meet all the Chester folks, the Skydive Tampa Bay folks, GA Folks you all know you're loved, of course the Emerald Coast Folks, and the many others that were so nice to put up with Robby and I all weekend.

MD, Nancy, Becky, Rick, Jimmy, Matt, Danielle, and the AL gang, THANK YOU!!!!
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

Big thanks to Nicole too for driving us back from the beach all day. And yes, Nicole and Danielle are 2 different people! One drives and one packs! :D:P

It was great to see everyone again! I love you guys! :)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

A big thanks to all the staff for a great boogie! We were made welcome by all and couldn't have asked for a better time.

I hope we're invited back next year...hell we'll even bring our pet again if it's ok. She was happy to get back home where the plastic cups and glasses don't jump off of the picnic tables or out of her hands. And where song lyrics are easier to remember. And where they don't serve those bushtrimmers or weedwhackers or whatever in the hell they're called.

I'm sure there are some good pics out there somewhere to be posted (quality shots of RW jumps, FF stuff, and the like, of course) oooh, did I say shots? Ouch! I'm so drifting.

If we recover any good ones I'll post 'em; we're still waiting to see...

Wal-Mart
You can't make chicken salad out of chicken manure.