PsychoBob

ECSC Memorial Day Beach Boogie

I have 2 floatation devices that were bought at Emerald coast a few years back. You know the blue ones..Anyways, i won't be there but if anyone wants to borrow them pick them up from me at the farm this week-end
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

***I have 2 floatation devices

Yeah, each one of your fat fucking titties! Why don't you get your ass over here next weekend bitch? Don't give me that "The Fat China Man has me busy" bullshit.:D

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***Oh and common sense- safe to jump with and be accessable if you need it.

I prefer my "water wings".:P:D

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Damn girl! I didn't know there were any RV parks within 20 miles. I'm glad you found them so I can pass it on to people in the future.:)

I have 2 floatation devices that were bought at Emerald coast a few years back. You know the blue ones..Anyways, i won't be there but if anyone wants to borrow them pick them up from me at the farm this week-end

I bought mine there a few years ago as well..and it was less than the website Laura posted. Not sure if they'll have a quantity for sale this year. Mine is available for loan as well since we won't make it this year either because of CRW camps. For those who think they'll do the ECSC beach boogie each year, jump the beach at Sebastian, jump at Destin for Cinco de Mayo, Flagler beach outside of Daytona, and the Keys Boogie, they'll want to buy the floatation device eventually anyway.

***I have 2 floatation devices

Yeah, each one of your fat fucking titties! Why don't you get your ass over here next weekend bitch? Don't give me that "The Fat China Man has me busy" bullshit.:D

Your not too far behind me chubby checker as for the fat obese china man. You know that is priority.
I will call him see what he has going on. If i am not there who is to shoot quality video. :D

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

What time is the plane showing up Frida

They're will be parties at the DZ, the Bama' and in the van on the way back from the beach. SHOTBALL and Psycho Punch! YEEEEHAW!:D:P

So what's the schedule on that? Shotball Friday? Psycho Punch and RastaSangria Saturday, RastaSangria and Shotball Friday and Psycho Punch Saturday, beverage buffet on Friday AND Saturday, how's that gonna work?

....Did I mention that RastaSangria will be available?
Just to those who aren't overly attached to their pants.

Also, should I bring the new Loco Boca Entertainment sound equipment and provide music, or are we cool with Spence's 4 favorite CDs again?

P.S. Who's "Frida?"
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

how about you stay home yolu fat puerto rican seriously....stay home no on a serious note get your assw to the farm this week-end beer is on me if you bring your sounds..seriously

***So what's the schedule on that? Shotball Friday? Psycho Punch and RastaSangria Saturday, RastaSangria and Shotball Friday and Psycho Punch Saturday, beverage buffet on Friday AND Saturday, how's that gonna work?

....Did I mention that RastaSangria will be available?
Just to those who aren't overly attached to their pants.

That sounds like the plan right there! RastaSangria! YUM YUM!B|B|B|

I'm thinking the Dublin thing...drink, cook, drink, party, cook, drink, puke,drink, jump, cook, drink, puke, jump.......:ph34r::ph34r:

***Also, should I bring the new Loco Boca Entertainment sound equipment and provide music, or are we cool with Spence's 4 favorite CDs again?

Bring it on! You can never have enough tunes.You never know when you may want to breakout some New York Dolls, Black Flag, Screaming Blue Messiahs or some Ramones!:D:D;)B|

Screw that...I want to hear Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, Rose Marie and just to add a little spice, the Mickey Rooney/Judy Garland duet.

OK Fockers...who threw that freakin' tomato? Huh?
>:(

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

***I want to hear Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, Rose Marie and just to add a little spice, the Mickey Rooney/Judy Garland duet.

You're thinking about the SOS (Skydivers over Seventy) meet every year in Lake Wales.

Don't forget to bring your walker this year. The 50 yard walk from the beach to the Bama can be hard on you old folks.:P:D:D

I talked with Becky, the OSHMB (Our Super Hot Manifest Babe), and she said the plane should be there Thursday evening or early Friday morning so hopefully we can get some loads up Friday morning. :)

I think the Caravan is coming down however if the Porter goes in for maintenance they may bring in a Twin Otter but that just a rumor.

***I've got a condo slot staggering distance from the 'Bama.

SWEEEETTT!!!!!! :)

My countdown starts NOW...24 hours and counting until I leave ATL and head south!!! I do have to stop through Dothan on the way for a meeting. Can't wait to be the 1st one there and maybe get some pre-boogie beach time and bushwackers... :D:P:)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Of course I have a job, a very good job that lets me work (or postwhore:D) 10 hour days and have Fridays off. And I just happened to be lucky enough to have a meeting scheduled on the way to the 'Bama on Wednesday morning. And I have enough vacation days to take Thursday off. Oh yeah, forgot to mention, this is all thanks to your tax dollars. Don't hate the playa, hate the game. :D:D:PB|

I'll save you a spot to camp if you ask nicely enough.

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Well can't be sure I'm going till I find out my car troubles, but hopefully i'm going!!!!

Dang tax dollars:D

If you save me a spot I'll grant you touch Paul priveleges:ph34r::ph34r:.

What I'm gonna need probably is help putting a tent up at like 10-11 at night. I really want to get there Friday night if I go.

Skymama's #2 stalker -

Putting the packing lists together. Since this is my :D time at this boogie, I have a couple of questions that will help determine what to bring.

1. Are all jumps onto the beach and no jumps at the dz?
2. Are there tents or anything at the beach where we can hang out? I know the Florabama is right there, but is something set up outside?
3. How long is the shuttle ride?
4. Do most people party at the beach or the dz at the end of the day? I know that was asked before but I am lazy and want all of my answers together. :P

We are getting there Friday night. By the time we get to the campground and set up camper it will be around 8:00? Where will the party be??

Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

. Are all jumps onto the beach and no jumps at the dz?

No you can jump either one.

2. Are there tents or anything at the beach where we can hang out?

Only if someone brings them. We usually hang out at the FloraBama.

I know the Florabama is right there, but is something set up outside?

There's a big ol pond called the Gulf of Mexico and they have some picnic tables around.

3. How long is the shuttle ride?

about 3 beers (40 minutes)

4. Do most people party at the beach or the dz at the end of the day?

Jump the beach have some drinks and then some come back to the dz and some stay at the beach.

I am lazy

Understatement of the year!

By the time we get to the campground and set up camper it will be around 8:00? Where will the party be??

In Lauralicious' pants!

We'll probably be at the DZ or on the way back.

:D:D:D:D:);)B|