PsychoBob

ECSC Memorial Day Beach Boogie

Okay, this is my $.02...

1. You can jump either the beach or the DZ. Depending on interest they usually either rotate loads between the 2 or they can do multiple drops on the same load. Whoever they drop 1st gets slightly less altitude. Lots of people jump all day to the DZ and do a sunset/last jump of the day to the beach. But the shuttle should be running all day to the beach, so you could just jump the beach all day and not get as many loads in if you wanted to. Or you could not jump the beach at all.

2. Usually there are no tents on the beach, that is a landing hazard. :P There are some lounge chairs along the beach, and half of the Florabama is outside. They have a covered deck and a boardwalk down to the beach. Usually when we do hang out at the 'Bama it is outside.

3. The shuttle ride usually takes about 45 minutes - 1 hour, as I recall (but I have usually had a few bushwackers so my memory might be a little fuzzy). :)

4. Usually start at the beach with the sunset jumps and move to the DZ later. Around 8 the party will be at the Bama. Unless you have time to make it to the DZ for a sunset jump (you should probably call Becky and see if there are slots available) then you should head on down to the Bama. Or, you can just call me and find out where the party is. :P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

By the time we get to the campground and set up camper it will be around 8:00? Where will the party be??

In Lauralicious' pants!

We'll probably be at the DZ or on the way back.

Did dislocating your shoulder affect your brain?? The party in my pants will probably be at the 'Bama at 8:00 on Friday! It's not even quite dark yet at 8...:P

There ya go, Mic, 2 styles of answers just for you. :D:P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Putting the packing lists together. Since this is my :D time at this boogie, I have a couple of questions that will help determine what to bring.

1. Are all jumps onto the beach and no jumps at the dz?
2. Are there tents or anything at the beach where we can hang out? I know the Florabama is right there, but is something set up outside?
3. How long is the shuttle ride?
4. Do most people party at the beach or the dz at the end of the day? I know that was asked before but I am lazy and want all of my answers together. :P

We are getting there Friday night. By the time we get to the campground and set up camper it will be around 8:00? Where will the party be??

Geez, hot chicks think they can get away with anything. Unfortunately, they're right. :P

1. Jumps are onto the beach and at the dz. Your choice.
2. When jumping, we really don't hang out on the beach. We gather up our stuff and catch the shuttle back. Depending on traffic, we may not always jump into the Bama either. We may jump the beach in a different place. You can rent beach stuff, but there is no DZ stuff there other than maybe a windsock.
3. 20-30 minutes normally. Traffic can add a bit too.
4. The day ends at the Bama. People jump in the last few loads and stay for a while watching others land. At some point the shuttle heads back to the DZ where the people start to party there too. Others stick around the Bama cuz they've got condos, another ride, or just plan on sleeping on the beach. If getting a ride, make sure if you pass out, you do it on the vehicle that's taking you back so you don't get left. It also entertains other tourists and locals. :P;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Thanks for the replies! That helps.
I'm sure we won't make it in time for a sunset load and camper set up requires a beer or three or four!!
We'll call you and see where the party is and meet up with you.
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

If getting a ride, make sure if you pass out, you do it on the vehicle that's taking you back so you don't get left. It also entertains other tourists and locals. :P;)

Hahaha, I will always remember that night! Good times!

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

***Did dislocating your shoulder affect your brain??

Yes it did...but what has that got to do with your panty party? :P:D:S

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***make sure if you pass out, you do it on the vehicle that's taking you back so you don't get left.

You made a nice hood ornament on my truck!:D:ph34r::D

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

You said the party would be at the DZ or on the way back at 8:00 on Friday night. I say we'll probably be at the 'Bama. ;) Nevermind, it's no big deal. Mic can call us to make sure she finds all the cool kids.

See ya in about 48 hours! B|

***Nevermind, it's no big deal.

Are you going to wear your thong or not?;);)

Check list-
1. CRW rig
2. Free Fall rig
3. USCG approved inflatable girl
4. Flags
5. smoke
6. parabitc straps (dual purpose ladies)
7. night beacon
8. hawaiian shirt
9. sandals
10. oil filter to replace liver
11. psyco bob pickle guard

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

*** I STILL don't know the pickle story! I'll have to remember to make someone tell me this weekend.

You'll learn the "pickle story" tomorow night at my house after you pass out. :D:P:S:D:D

Thanks for warning me not to pass out tomorrow night. :D:P

Just make sure at a minimum that you pass out after Psyco Bob. Probably a good idea to make sure there are no pickles or anything resembling the shape of one in the house at the time.

"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

You'll learn the "pickle story" tomorow night at my house after you pass out. :D:P:S:D:D

So what you are saying Bob is that you have a shriveled up cucumber, that you are going to poke drunkalicious with? That would be special.B|B|

p.s. Just to check on USPA's requirements on flotation gear, Section 5-3:K-e

used to state something along the lines of "Students, Jumpers with A-B lic" were required to use it.

The 2007 SIM Now it says " All jumpers are advised to wear flotation gear when the intended exit, opening, or landing point of a skydive is within one mile of an open body of water (an open body of water is defined as one in which a skydiver could drown)."

Advised but not required. What does the DZ "require"?
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

[ What does the DZ "require"?

USCG Approved flotation gear. A waist pack is the most sensable choice.

:D:D:D:D:D:D
Only 2 more days! Hey Andy are you going to sign uo for my dance class?!:D:D:D

I want to attend that training! ;)

That isn't the donkey dance training is it?!!

I want to attend that training!

------------------------------

Yes it is and this should be a riot!:D:D:D Danielle I hope you know what your getting into!:S:P

***So what you are saying Bob is that you have a shriveled up cucumber, that you are going to poke drunkalicious with?

BWWWAAAHAAA!!!! Could you shoot the video for us.:ph34r::D:D:D

Yes it is and this should be a riot!:D:D:D Danielle I hope you know what your getting into!:S:P

Ho shit this can't be good. ;) So what sort of apparatus is she to use for dancing? or is the flap flap flap noise going to come from up top? :D:D

Ho shit this can't be good. ;) So what sort of apparatus is she to use for dancing? or is the flap flap flap noise going to come from up top? :D:D

Oh no, oh no, oh no! I still have nightmares of the donkey dance! That stuff is scary! I'll leave that to the professionals to do when I am no where around! :o

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller