PsychoBob

ECSC Memorial Day Beach Boogie

What the hell?? :(

Lauraliscious is right! I'll be training with a 4-way team Sat and Sun.[:/] But we WILL have fun on Friday!B| Somebody please get some video of Andy flying my Auburn flag!;)

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

What the hell?? :(

Lauraliscious is right! I'll be training with a 4-way team Sat and Sun.[:/] But we WILL have fun on Friday!B| Somebody please get some video of Andy flying my Auburn flag!;)

Where the fuck did you find three other fuckers like us to do 4-way? I know there has been jokes but I never thought I'd see it happen.:D

I don't think they are going to score very well. They'll be at pull altitude in 20 seconds.
:D:D:D

I'm just the Vidiot for the real RW team!:P It's a good thing my camera suite has BIG wings!;)

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

...I'm just the Vidiot for the real RW team!:P It's a good thing my camera suite has BIG wings!;)

Oh yeah, right. In that case, may I also suggest a drogue?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Where do most people party on sat night, the beach or at the dropzone?? and what about local rv parks, either the beach side or the dz side, any recommendations?

Last year the party was at the drop zone... but that doesnt mean there wasnt a party at the beach as well. I can only speak for me and the group I'm coming with, but we'll be staying on the dz so thats where we'll be going big.

SHOTBALL!!!!

***What time is the plane showing up Frida

Plane? We don't need no stinkin plane!B| I'll find out from Becky this week.

The DZ has water gear for sale but they don't rent it. Never seems to make it back to the dz when they do. I think it's around $40.00 but I'll find out and post it.

They're will be parties at the DZ, the Bama' and in the van on the way back from the beach. SHOTBALL and Psycho Punch! YEEEEHAW!:D:P

If you have a parachute bag that will hold your rig and the unpacked canopy I would recommend bringing it with you so they can put it in the van to take to the beach. Most of the time people put there rigs in trash bags after they land and with 15-30 black trash bags laying around it might get swapped. Also it could end up getting tossed in a dumpster which has happened in the past. Make sure you have a tag with your name on your bag.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

They're are no local rv parks near the dz and anything near the beach will already be full.
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

We made a sunset "test jump" into the FloraBama on Saturday and the beach is still there, the bikini's were still small and the beer and bushwackers were nice and cold. ;):)B|B|B|

Thanks for the info psycho bob. I found a spot at anchowrs away rv resort. It may be a little out of the way but I can find a better spot for next time. I am ready for it to be here, I can't wait!! Maybe we can do some jumps together too. I hope to be there by 6 on friday.

Look forward to seeing you and I'll be easy to spot.

I'm the one with the rusty zipper and yellow tennis shoes.:P:D:S;)

I might be getting a spot at the rv park, too. 15 miles from the dz according to mapquest.

Will someone who is familiar with the area check out this link to the directions and tell me if the location is good or not. Or does anyone know of an rv park that is closer to dz?

mapquest
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Hey Mic,
That looks good. I didn't know there was an RV park there but it's and easy drive. Can't wait to see yall.:)

Here is a link to the type of water gear that most people use...

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_-1_10001_50112_200006001_200000000_200006000_200-6-1

Appropriate water gear is probably available at most boating stores. Doesn't sound like there will be a lot of extras floating around, so if you want to do beach jumps I recommend getting your water gear before you get there. Not sure how many the DZ will have for sale...

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Here is a link to the type of water gear that most people use...

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_-1_10001_50112_200006001_200000000_200006000_200-6-1

Appropriate water gear is probably available at most boating stores. Doesn't sound like there will be a lot of extras floating around, so if you want to do beach jumps I recommend getting your water gear before you get there. Not sure how many the DZ will have for sale...

As long as the thing is USCG approved you can use it. Oh and common sense- safe to jump with and be accessable if you need it.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker