PsychoBob

ECSC Memorial Day Beach Boogie

A few years ago 03, 04, or whenever, one of your gang had some decals of a skydiver under canopy with Flora-Bama underneath I can't remember if he include the year or not.

Anyway, someone needs to bring em. They were great souvenirs. If y'all aren't bringing some let me know and I'll try to get some made up. If y'all are bringing some put me down for one. TIA;)
Daniel

BSBD
Home of the Alabama Gang

I've seen them but I can't remember who had them. I'll check and see if anyone has one or if we can get some made up.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Does Dale have any extras?

BTW Johnny have you picked out your body shot babe yet? I'm afraid we might lose TJ in one of them gals!:D:D
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

who is ecsc???? I'm so lost

Emerald Coast Skydiving Center, in Elberta, AL. Also home to the beach jumps at the world-famous Flora-Bama Bar, and the site of the nearly 10 year old 40 way state record.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

40-way? What State Record was that, Billy?

Alabama 40 way RW record. Done out of two Twin Otters and organized by the late Sandy Wambach on a cold as hell day (high 30's to low 40's). I was on it. Come to think of it, the Georgia state record 64 way is also 10 years old this year and I was on that too. Does that make me an old fart??? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Alabama 40 way RW record. Done out of two Twin Otters and organized by the late Sandy Wambach on a cold as hell day (high 30's to low 40's). I was on it. Come to think of it, the Georgia state record 64 way is also 10 years old this year and I was on that too. Does that make me an old fart??? :D

Damn 2 boogies in one year you didn't flake on with some lame ass excuse. Well done billy, well done. Now if we can just get you to stop posting what boogies you will not be attending
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Damn 2 boogies in one year you didn't flake on with some lame ass excuse. Well done billy, well done. Now if we can just get you to stop posting what boogies you will not be attending

I made 350 jumps in 1997. Throw in the NJ state record 100 way, 55 jumps at Quincy during the WFFC, jumps within sight of all three major bodies of water bordering the U.S. within a month of each other, and three other big way events that didn't complete (GA 80 ways, 66 way star world record attempt in TN and 106 way star world record attempt in SC). I really got around that year. :P

It's been all downhill since then. :|

Does Dale have any extras?

BTW Johnny have you picked out your body shot babe yet? I'm afraid we might lose TJ in one of them gals!:D:D

I'll talk to Dale and see, maybe he could get some more made.
I hate to be the one to tell you guys, but I'm not sure that Blair and TJ are coming this year.[:/] (give em hell psycho) Something about the french fried tater bridge maybe??? You know TJ he'd like some of those big-un's! Maybe when he see's the body shot babes he'll forget all about those idaho spuds. It sure won't be the same.....
You will see a lot of new faces this year. Lots of people are gonna owe beer, there are three condo's of Chester people at the Phoenix X

How do ya like it Johnny?

I'll have to give Blair and TJ some shit! The tater bridge is always open but M Day is only once a year.

Look forward to meeting all the new folks. We'll break'em in right.:D:D

Hey Bob!
Mike and I will be there again, wouldn't miss it!! We've been counting down the days since last June! As Johnny said, lots of new Chester people coming, this year is going to be a blast!!:)See you soon!!
Corazon and Medico (Ashley & Mike)
Ashley Martin

"Corazon" Rodriguez
PMS #462

***Mike and I will be there again...

HOORAY! I wouldn't be the same with out you two!:)
We're gonna have so much fun, it'll take a plastic surgeon to wipe the smiles of our faces! :D:D

Where is Danielle?

Here I am! Looks like I should keep up with dz.com a little better! Bob!!!!:D

I can't wait! This boogie is one of the high points of my year!

What is this I hear about TJ and Blair not making it? *Gasp*:o Don't they know that they are not allowed to opt out of this boogie?!

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

Danielle,

Sad but true about TJ and Blair :( I talked to TJ this past weekend, he said they were thinking of going to Italy. ( as if that would be more fun than ECSC! )
Mike and I are going to miss waking up in the morning to Blair singing "Roxanne".
Can't wait to see you all!!

Ashley
Ashley Martin

"Corazon" Rodriguez
PMS #462

Danielle,

Sad but true about TJ and Blair :( I talked to TJ this past weekend, he said they were thinking of going to Italy. ( as if that would be more fun than ECSC! )
Mike and I are going to miss waking up in the morning to Blair singing "Roxanne".
Can't wait to see you all!!

Ashley

Ashley! I am so glad that you are going to still be here! :)
What?! Italy can't hold a candle to our beach boogie! ;)

***Looks like I should keep up with dz.com a little better! Bob!!!!

Okay, I've been a bad boy..will you promise to spank me?:):P:D

***Looks like I should keep up with dz.com a little better! Bob!!!!

Okay, I've been a bad boy..will you promise to spank me?:):P:D

:DHow about if I just offer to drive your drunk butt home from the Bamma sometime! :)
Although the hot tub party won't be quiet the same without Blair and his pink innertube! :D

***How about if I just offer to drive your drunk butt home from the Bamma sometime!

DEAL! And I promise to keep me clothes on this time.:):D:P

This is a sad day, we lost Johnny Mauney yesterday from what looks like complications from pneumonia.:( Some of you may know him on dz.com as John4455 or his Rodriguez name El Beechio.
I've heard his wish was to be cremated and his ashes scattered at Florabama. He really loved you guys and your dropzone, I just talked to him this weekend and he was so excited for the ECSC boogie.
Corazon
Ashley Martin

"Corazon" Rodriguez
PMS #462

:(:(:( This is a heart breaker. Johnny loved the beach and loved jumping into the Florabama. I'll miss his smile, his jokes and his laid back attitude. For those that don't know, the "Chester Gang" is the South Carolina "Chapter" of ECSC.:)
They are like brothers and sisters to us and we have a blast when we get together, whether it's in Chester or down at the beach. This year we will have to "Kick it up a notch" in honor of a wonderful father, fun-loving skydiver and a very dear and special friend.

I'm really going to miss you bro.[:/]