upndownshop

SkyFest 7: July 11th to 16th 2007 @ SD Spaceland!

A Blackhawk on static display????? A No-Jump clause in the contract?

WTH...you freakin' TEASE. You just want to make us drool don't you?
:D:D:P

Screw the blackhawk... I want a pavelow (MH-53) there to jump out of... :ph34r: its bigger then a Blackhawk and has a tailgate B|.

So that means that you are going to pay the ferry fees?:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

So that means that you are going to pay the ferry fees?:D

um... I uuuhh... maybe I can find one to borrow... er... I guess I might need to learn how to fly a helo though... :ph34r::D

blackhawks are neat aircraft... they usually have one or two at the Dayton airshow and if we volunteer we can get a ride in them... (I'm not sure they'd let me jump out though... :$)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

A Blackhawk on static display????? A No-Jump clause in the contract?

WTH...you freakin' TEASE. You just want to make us drool don't you?
:D:D:P

If you would have stuck around last year you would have seen it up close and personal.:)

Damn man,!? Are you getting old? It was an Apache!

And the answer to your Oklahoma post is Tahlequah!;)

Do you feel like I am giving you a rough time? Not by choice, you just keep walking into it...;)

catch ya later
J

You two BEHAVE!!>:(>:(

Well, at least until we are all together at SKYFEST!!!!

WOOOHOOOOOO!!!

Behave? Do skydivers ever behave? :S

I see pie in your future missy!! :o:P

See you soon! :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

This last weekend at Spaceland we had a warm up for the Skyflock '07
We had about 15 wingsuit pilots but could only get 12 ways due to some showing up on Sat but not Sunday and some showing on Sunday but not Saturday. We did some nice flocks with some newer flyers and hopefully a few of them will take the next couple of months to get their flocking skills honed a little better so we can put together our Texas wingsuit record.
Fun was had by all and I look forward to Skyfest/Skyflock '07.

At Skyfest we will have wingsuit reps from Phoenix Fly, Tony Suits and Birdman
We will be running first flight courses for those who want to experience true body flight -- demo suits from nearly every manufacture will be on hand and for those experienced flockers organizing will be done by Chuck Blue and myself and possibly another

See Ya there
More details as they are made available

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

For the wingsuit folks out there it looks like Nick from EG Suits will also be attending and doing a seminar on aerodynamics while he is there and if you would like a wingsuit instructor rating he will be running a rating course and if you want a Birdman instructor rating you might be able to con Chuck into that also, but you would have to contact him.

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

hey all, i was wondering if i will be coming from the farthest location --- plattsburgh, ny ---- i think i should get a free jump for the long drive J, hahaha jk !!!!!

so just wanted to post that i and a couple crazy new yorkers will be there, just look for the big tent with an air conditioner rigged up in it, and the beautiful black lab ( im sure she will be in the pond when its not bein swooped ) lookin to be supporting a lot of the beer as it will be an 'F' word boogie for me--- hot air balloon, pitts, pac 750, casa, holy sh%#, i will be broke just from buyin the beer, is there a beer wholesaler near by J, oh and how did that bottle of 7 do for you,

so a message to all i am a newbie to this incredible sport and am looking to learn whatever i can so if you see a guy with a bright orange white and blue jump suit, and a jav ody that i bought from J (if anyone knows where this J guy is let me know cause i owe him a belly shot for selling me a junk rig --- hahahaha big jk J i love this damn thing, made about ten jumps on it and am loving every one of them) so back to the point anyone with some insight while i am there would be much appreciated, and J what is up with 530am hot air balloon jumps, at that time in the morning, it will ony be like 2 or 3 hours from my last beer!!!!

cant wait to be there, make jumps, meet new people and learn some new things, cheers!!!
blue skies!!!

hey all, i was wondering if i will be coming from the farthest location --- plattsburgh, ny ---- i think i should get a free jump for the long drive J, hahaha jk !!!!!

so just wanted to post that i and a couple crazy new yorkers will be there, just look for the big tent with an air conditioner rigged up in it, and the beautiful black lab ( im sure she will be in the pond when its not bein swooped ) lookin to be supporting a lot of the beer as it will be an 'F' word boogie for me--- hot air balloon, pitts, pac 750, casa, holy sh%#, i will be broke just from buyin the beer, is there a beer wholesaler near by J, oh and how did that bottle of 7 do for you,

so a message to all i am a newbie to this incredible sport and am looking to learn whatever i can so if you see a guy with a bright orange white and blue jump suit, and a jav ody that i bought from J (if anyone knows where this J guy is let me know cause i owe him a belly shot for selling me a junk rig --- hahahaha big jk J i love this damn thing, made about ten jumps on it and am loving every one of them) so back to the point anyone with some insight while i am there would be much appreciated, and J what is up with 530am hot air balloon jumps, at that time in the morning, it will ony be like 2 or 3 hours from my last beer!!!!

cant wait to be there, make jumps, meet new people and learn some new things, cheers!!!
blue skies!!!

when did you become a nut!!!???? crazy newbie!!

Oh bad news no dogs allowed on the dz, you may keep them across the runway where the pond and camping area is but not on the dz side.

Dude, bring Katie from Long Island!! I'll buy you a jump if you can get her here:$:$.

5:30 is a normal time for balloons rookie!! but they sometimes do late afternoon drops. Just have to wait and see. winds and heat can be a real problem at times.

How did the reserve situation turn out?

J

hey J yea so the balloon thing i guess i will have to not drink one night, but just one and hopefully i pick the right day, but everything is going well with the rig, no body questioned anything and i made about 6 jumps, so as long as she can be at the camp ground and the pond the puppers will be ok, i have a long chain for her even though she is not a runaway kind of pup, but yea as far as the girl you know who needs a ride, i am up for anything that will cut down on gas cost, as of right now its me liz and my buddy steve, and steve is not a definite so please let her know and get her in contact with me because i will also actually be leaving from washington heights in manhattan becasue thats where liz will be, and i am not to positive that steve will make it so let me know if you need any contact information for her, cheers

blue skies!!!!

'the condemned convict climbs the highest peaks without fear'

J...tell me it ain't so...you sold him THAT rig, didn't you?

You sure it wasn't THAT one?

:D:D:D:P

I would have BET he'd never get all those stains out! :o;)

You watch BET..didnt think your were that type:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

You watch BET..didnt think your were that type

Okay, one last time.:S

When trying to use an obscure reference in trying to make a humorous comment, the reference needs to relate somehow, on some level to the context of what you are commenting on.

You might just as well have said, eat pork.

To be funny, a comment like-
'Last time you bet on stains, there was a nearly impeachment.'

See the difference?

Oh, also...NEVER laugh at you own jokes.
When they really suck, like that one, it make you look shortbus-ish instead of skinnyshrek-ish. :ph34r:
:P

Now go back and try it again.

The Pessimist says: "It can't possibly get any worse!"
The Optimist says: "Sure it can!"

you go me. I am getting old and losing it sorry. The stains getting out is too easy ie clinton joke. I would of gone for the Kobe or maybe an old tyson joke.,
but i will definately try again.
Do you eat pork by any chance

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

That's it...I'm done.

I've lost too many cups of coffee splattered all over my keyboard and monitor to be reading any more of Jim's posts.

Done. Fini. Finuto.
>:(

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Done. Fini. Finuto.

Quitters never win....winner never quit! :P

And in your case . . . Whiners never . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Done. Fini. Finuto.

Quitters never win....winner never quit! :P

I didn't read that....:P

You read Weiner too didn't you?

speaking of weiners where is schrimmy?
I checked his website he is meant to be doing a tribute to Bob. haven't seen it yet