skyberdyber

November 2nd - 5th, 8th annual ATLANTA FREEFLIGHT FESTIVAL and Halloween boogie

adventurechick
avalonwings
brierebecca
carbonezone (scotty, tami, herc, tommy & boogie)
CG
chaoskitty
CSpenceFLY(with the Hog Flop Trophy)
dzmemories
Goofyjumper
fmmobley
hisgoofyness
hottielicious
Icon134
Jessie07
Katz
kelel01
Lauraliscious
littleskycrab
livendive
mindway69
Missg8tordivr (hopefully )
MLKSKY
namgrunt
nanner
ntacfreefly
popsjumper (straight from the Hog Flop)
SimplyputSI
Skinnyshrek
skyedivr
teamjenn1
tmaricle55
yardhippie
Mostly_Harmless +10

My group is staying in the Best Western...whether or not we will have some room parties is yet to be determined B|

Forget about a Room Party.. You will not want to leave the Party at the DZ.

Dave, I would really suggest tenting it. If you want, I can bring you a Tent, Sleeping BAg and Air Mattress since I know what a Pain it is to travel with those things when flying.

Just let me know.

While there may actually be 2 or 3 sober people late at night to give the drunks (All 300+ of them) rides back to the hotels.. Their services may by in HIGH demand.;)

Dave, I would really suggest tenting it. If you want, I can bring you a Tent, Sleeping BAg and Air Mattress since I know what a Pain it is to travel with those things when flying.

Just let me know.

Thanks J. I'll probably take you up on that, once I work out a couple of details (rental car, shower-ability, etc). Shoot me your number via PM and I'll give you a call.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Just let me know.

Thanks J. I'll probably take you up on that, once I work out a couple of details (rental car, shower-ability, etc). Shoot me your number via PM and I'll give you a call.

Blues,
Dave

Uh oh... this looks like a lot of trouble

I really have no idea what you mean.

It is just a nice quite social gathering where Dave, Turtle, Hippy, Clay, Skinny and myself along 300+ other nice quiet people will getting together for a few jumps and possibly a drink or two at the end of the day.

No trouble at all I assure you.:P:D:D
We will certianly be on our best behavior.

I really have no idea what you mean.

It is just a nice quite social gathering where Dave, Turtle, Hippy, Clay, Skinny and myself along 300+ other nice quiet people will getting together for a few jumps and possibly a drink or two at the end of the day.

Damn... then I'm guess I don't mind missing it :P

Exactly what he said.... but maybe 3,4,5,...ect. drinks... but yeah, it's going to be very quiet right?:D

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

Well since you put it that way... My flights are now booked. Arriving 5:30 Thursday, departing 6:30 Sunday (time to partially sleep off hangover). Are there hotels near this DZ or is tenting it the best option?

Yay.....I get to see by old northwest bud again! Sheez man "I only jumped with you when I was just off student status".....things have not changed much:D.
Cant wait to see you and jump again.
<>
Tami

Yay.....I get to see by old northwest bud again! Sheez man "I only jumped with you when I was just off student status".....things have not changed much:D.
Cant wait to see you and jump again.
<>
Tami

I made sure you were on the list before I booked my flight. ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Dave, I'll also be sober... but I'll be tenting since I'm gonna have Karma with me... so getting to the hotel drunk isn't a problem but getting back from the hotel in the morning might be... :D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

...It is just a nice quite social gathering where Dave, Turtle, Hippy, Clay, Skinny and myself along 300+ other nice quiet people will getting together for a few jumps and possibly a drink or two at the end of the day.

Now tell me again...just what event are YOU GUYS attending that weekend? We'll miss you at SDA.

:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I'll bring a guitar and we can sit around singing gay folk songs. :|

Just a typical week-end for Bolas
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I was about to mention that I plan on being there for this boogie, but after seeing what Lee plans on calling a costume I think I'll just invest in some Pepto-Bismol and throw up at home. :P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Hey Don, are you going to save your 100th for the Halloween Boogie or do it before then?

I aint saving shit !!

Thanks for asking tho....

God, Weather & packers willing.
It shall be done next Saturday.....

SSSSHHHHHH.... don't tell them...:|

Well......................................................................................... You can tell GOD !!:o:o:o
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!