skyberdyber

November 2nd - 5th, 8th annual ATLANTA FREEFLIGHT FESTIVAL and Halloween boogie

Cora and I are driving down on thursday evening, but we're still torn on whether to camp or get a room.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Cora and I are driving down on thursday evening, but we're still torn on whether to camp or get a room.

If you want to get any sleep, I would suggest getting a room - that party goes so late and the hangar BOOMS until the wee hours of the morning. (That, and your tent might fall victim to some drunk shenanigans!) And we got in trouble last year for trying to camp farther away from the hangar - the FBO will only let you camp close to the parking lot.

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

I'll rent you a space in the rv thursday night:D Hopefully, turtle doesnt back out the puss. He's whinning about money or something silly like that. Apparently, he's not making enough at the gay clubs in texas to pay for his gas
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

i saw bob saget on the news this morning and he is still a putz. maybe we should make you watch full house every night while we PARTY.:o

Bob did introduce us to the Olsen Twins. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

ummmm I heard bob saget has one of the dirtiest routines out there. Anyone I know that has seen him said they were shocked. He even says his show is not for family.
I say do what you want. I won't be there till friday so there really is no reason to be there before:ph34r::ph34r::P:P:P

by the way, don't let me get away from meeting you. Orange and black that is me. FRITZ!!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

ummmm I heard bob saget has one of the dirtiest routines out there. Anyone I know that has seen him said they were shocked. He even says his show is not for family.

I heard the same thing!! Some of my friends have seen him and told me it was so raunchy but really funny. It's free to UCF students for homecoming week. I'm skipping the homecoming game for atlanta... but atlanta is going to be wayyy much cooler. After hearing the responses, it looks like I'll be coming on thursday!! woohoo!

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

i dont think that i am going to get an answer from anyone here...but what is everyone going as for the halloween party....and are group costumes the big thing?? i hope we dont get arrested with some of our parts to our costumes in the airport.....
"the sky is not the limit....the ground is"

I am going as a hot chick photographer

that is someone that takes pictures of hot,nearly nude female jumpresB|:SB|

its a tuff job but someone has to do it:)

now then ladies just step this way:)

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

Costumes range from someone wearing a t-shirt that says "This is my costume" to themes, groups, etc.
the ones that usually win are VERY well planned and displayed, or just have really hot chicks in them. B|

I'll tell ya I'm part of a group this year, but what it is I cant say.

Pretty much anything you can think of will be there, ans then some you didnt.

Good luck.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Ooooh! For all your intermediate freefliers out there check out this tidbit of info:
There will be someone to organize intermediate flyers. Yup, so dont be afraid you'll be left out when you show up.
Plus, many of us who call this DZ home do our best to welcome in the new jumpers who visit and help them meet and jump with peeps that will make their skydives fun and helpful!

Not that we dont have other excellent organizers for freeflying, and bellyflying, just though some of you would like to know.

the organizer(s) is yet to be dertermined but there are a few who are being considered. when the final decision is made an annoucement will come out.
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Well, its not really a sign up kinda thing. When ya get there look up some of the regulars. You can send me a PM for the names. I (we) will try to point you in the right direction. Many of us try to put those who can learn from each other together and help them with their skills. We also try to organize dives (even though we are NOT organizers) for ourselvs that included those that are trying to learn.

Traditionally, an organizer at a boogie is responsible for building a dive that is safe, fun, challenging, etc for a group of jumpers.
Intermediate freefliers are handled differently than RW fliers. Its not uncommon to find a jumper with 100-200 jumps that can be on a 6-8 way RW dive, where in a freefly 6 - 8+ way dive may have jumpers with 1000 or more jumps on it.

so you have one person that is responsible for helping 10, 2ways. Thats a tall order for one, two or even 3 people.

so we'll try to help as much as we can. B|
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

will there be anyone who will be able to coach some freeflying?? i have 50 jumps...and i would like to learn something new...

Wow, a whole 50 jumps and you have only done RW? How have you gone THAT long with out doing freeflying?........[:/]

That is a joke of course. I am sure there will be lots of coaches.
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

will there be anyone who will be able to coach some freeflying?? i have 50 jumps...and i would like to learn something new...

Are you talking about 'intro. to freeflying' type coaching or have you started freeflying already?
There will be plenty of folks who can help get you started.
I dont want to get too in depth here, but if it truely is your first time to freefly, I think it would be helpful to talk to a few people about gear, safety, techniques, etc.

Oh, and you'd bring beer too! ;)

Im sure we can help you get started.
Mohoso Rodriguez #865