skyberdyber

November 2nd - 5th, 8th annual ATLANTA FREEFLIGHT FESTIVAL and Halloween boogie

What about me, since you flaked on me at the Farm last weekend??? What am I, chopped liver?? :|:P

After dating Bolas..........Do you need an answer?:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Trey has asked me to over see the parking and power for RVs behind the T-hangers.I wanted to make a few quick points.Just because we are parkig back there to get away from some of the noise does not mean it will be dead quiet.There will be music with words playing and there will be people talking.That is where people usually go when they need a break from the hanger.If you are concerned about noise I suggest you park somewhere else or bring a long enough cord to get far enough from the power pole not to be bothered.I am going to try to park a couple of RVs to block as much of the noise as possible.
Please bring a good quality drop cord,not a piece of crap 100' cord that will barely run a light bulb without catching on fire.I recommend a 10 gage cord minimum.Keep in mind that when we start lining up RVs each one is going to take up about 15 or 20 feet.So if you are 5 or 6 down the line you will be 100 ft from the power pole.I do not recommend plugging into someone elses RV.If you do this you are going to pop breakers and cause a problems for everyone.If you do this you will lose your power and risk everyone losing the privilege.
You will not be able to run your Airconditioners.You will be sharing 20amp circuits unless you go buy the stuff you need to install your own circuit.
If you don't know what I mean then you probably need someone to install it too.
The parking plan is to have a small compound(circle of RVs) up close to the t-hanger.This is to block noise and will be where we have Dons fire pit and music.Then we will line up the RVs along the edge of the pond as far as the eye can see.Depending on how many rvs we have we may start a second line to help everyone be as close to the power as possible.If there is a problem with this well [cartman voice]screw you and respect my athoriti.[/cartman voice]:D
Please contact me if you plan to park back there.So far I have:

Myself,Michelle,The Bugs,Hippie and Stormont

Dont talk about your Mum like that. She is a very nice and classy lady!!>:(:o:D:D

I know, wish i could say the same about your daughter:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I'll have my van there too. I could probably plug off someone since I really am only going to use my little electric heater. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

As usual Lee takes things too far.

The first "Skanky Ho" comment was way out of line, unprovoked, unjustified and uncalled for.. But I played along to lighten it up. I got pretty thick skin and can generally give and take with the best.

My comment about his Mum was based on an actual event where his Mum sat in my lap during a Poker Game at a Boogie. It just a joke that wasn’t meant to cross any lines.

Lee final comment was just an ignorant bully that could not come up with anything basis in reality.

lets just move past all this childish name calling and go back to discussing the boogie.

My question Stands... Will there be any regular 110 circuits available??

Yes,they are all regular 110 outlets.Now I have already seen a "I'll just plug into someone else" post.Lets all learn about electricity.A standard 20amp 110 outlet will carry in the neighborhood of 2200 watts.Those little space heaters will usually draw 1500 watts minimum.So if you have two people on the same circuit using two off those little space heaters can anyone guess what is going to happen???Does anyone remember those little lights the packers were using in Dublin.