CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 3rd Annual St.Patricks Celebration Boogie:March 16-19:Dublin,Ga

Poker Senminar.. I need a head count.
PM me if you plan on Sitting in on the Seminar. It will be Thursday night.

ME ME ME!!!!

I dont want a seminar though, I want to play. I promise I will let you play longer this time jay, I wont take you out first!!B|:):P

We will be playing by Official TDA Rules.

TDA Rule #325 - No Shimells allowed with-in 100 feet of the Table at anytime!!:P

Seriously Mark.. You are welcome to play but will have to follow the rules. Which means you cannot talk while a hand is being played unless you are in the hand and it is your turn to act.

Im afraid that if you actually have to close your mouth, Your head may expolde and that would be another mess that we have to clean up.

Sorry to interrupt the boobie talk for a minute...

Are there going to be packers at the boogie? I just spent 45 min packing my new canopy (had to do it twice), and I swear it's going to suck the life out of me. This opening is going to be a doozy. :|

I'm offended that you asked for outside help. As if you don't own me!
....Then again, since you do own me I guess I'm out of line in voicing my offense. Sorry, Moderatrix. I'll assume the position now.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Yes we will have packers.Paching Cathy will be there and some of the DZs are bringing some of their own.

And this is a good thing... This is my vacation, I dont work (which packing is friggin work) on my vacation :D

And then there is the day (not decided which day yet) that I'm gonna see how many jumps I can do in one day, with both of my rigs, ... Get rig, jump, land, repeat, as fast as manifest / packers will allow for as long as I can take (or until I run out of money) B| ... Gotta break my 10 jump in one day max, shouldnt be too hard to do I hope, not with the number of airplanes lined up here and both rigs ;)

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

I know a few are coming from The Farm...Charlie will be there for sure...I haven't seen a slippery, new ZP defeat him yet! That's why I'm already spoiled on my F111 Raven IV! It practically jumps in the bag by itself!B| I've got a rude awakening when I buy my first brand new ZP!:o

The Braver the Bird...The Fatter the Cat.

No, only 9 more days. .....9 more days of sitting in front of the closet staring at these two kegs of homebrew ....waiting.......wondering.............what am I going to do with ten gallons of beer...? How much can I drink even at Dublin....? Do I really have friends caring enough to help me perform such a feat?

Dont worry dude, I will help you drink some of your homebrew. Count me in.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Well, you can all tell I'm behind on my reading and posting.

Best way to get here from Z Hills/ OLrlando area.

I 75 N to Hwy 26. (not exactly sure of exit # but it is like 116 or so). Go R th\o Hawkinsville and Cochran over I 16 one mile to a stop at Hwy 80, go R and Airport Road is about 8=9 miles on your left. Follow airport Rd to the end at the airport.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Private screenings in my camper 20 dollars goes to local charity

I'm insulted that you think I would show my boobies for $20! :o $50 is my minimum. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm insulted that you think I would show my boobies for $20! :o $50 is my minimum. :P

Damn inflation
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

***$50 is my minimum.

I'm taking a loan out my retirement plan so put me down for $4,340.54 worth of boobie please. Will that be enough for say 4 hours of boobie watchin'.:S:P:ph34r:

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

A couple of things real quick.

-You can Pre-Register through this weekend by Paypal.Please do not send any more checks as I will not have time to receive them before I leave for Dublin.
-Remind your friends that it will be CASH ONLY on sight.There are ATMs right down the road.
-If you need it bring it with you.This is not a regular DZ.Think about all of the things you are able to just pick up around your DZ.

-I just returned from Kinkos and they screwed up the ticket printing.They printed me 4000 helicopter tickets so y'all get ready to jump the chopper.We will be using chopper tickets for currency and to keep the bonfire going.

How much is that in chopper tickets?
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Damn inflation

don't be so tight :P still worth every penny(or cent):D

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

Remember this is for charity, we're saving puppies and kittens from having to be put down. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

While the girls are flattered by all the interest in them, I thought you guys would figure out that I was joking from the :P smiley at the end of the sentence. I will not be showing my boobs in Dublin!
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I will not be showing my boobs in Dublin!

And suddenly Boogie attendance drops in half.

You are feeling a bit conservative today - eh J?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

It is a Sad day!! a very Sad Day!!

Oh, c'mon, they're 40 year old breasts. You're really not missing that much! :ph34r: