CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 3rd Annual St.Patricks Celebration Boogie:March 16-19:Dublin,Ga

Kristi, We have a 4-way team for dublin. Fast eddie, hans, spence/you and myself..We are going to compete in the 4-way comp. Do you think we have a chance?
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

MMMMMM if i remember right. Every dive i video your the low guy. Now if you want a fall rate competition andy i am up for it with ya.. I'll even wear my RW suit for ya:D I've lost 20 lbs so far. Would of lost a lot more but my crack dealer won't answer his phone

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Only 10 more days yayyyyyyyyy

No, only 9 more days. .....9 more days of sitting in front of the closet staring at these two kegs of homebrew ....waiting.......wondering.............what am I going to do with ten gallons of beer...? How much can I drink even at Dublin....? Do I really have friends caring enough to help me perform such a feat? Damn, that Raspberry Wheat's gonna be BIG with the chicks! Chicks dig fruity beers right? But who would I share it with? And when is that fat Limey gonna pay me that $40 bucks for the ingredients?.....Ten gallons......*whew*! ......And how are Marianne and I ever going to fill up space in our new 150ft/sq, 3-room tent? ....did I program enough Sublime into the daytime playlist...? .....Enough Snoop Dogg at nighttime?......9 days..........9 days of unresolved questions.
...........I wonder what my wife's going to do for the sequel to the video................... :)
...tick.....tick.....tick..........
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

All right...I did a search on this site and I poked around on roamingdz.com...where are the directions to the airport?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Oh, it's been sampled, trust me. It was even good before I did the carbonation! The RW is about 5.5%, the Orfun Ale is a good solid 6%.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I believe you get on I-16 and the exit number is4 or 5 dont quote me...The-Don will probably be the best one to ask

Thanks...I saw a post where you said Brandi drove around awhile trying to find it, so I'm hoping to avoid that!
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

That would just put her in better frame of mind for the spankings.
She tells me she will be taking out all of her DZ.com frustration on all of the bad skydivers.Don't forget to get video of the person who screws up your skydive to be used as evidence against them.

I know some of you have made the trip from Ga to Z-Hills I was wondering if it is better to take 75 or 95 from central florida???? Map quest is showing 95 to 16 but on the map it looks like 75 is a more direct route:S help
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

I was wondering if it is better to take 75 or 95 from central florida????

I was wondering that too. I always take 75 to get to Thomaston, but Google and Mapquest said to take 95 to Dublin.