flskydiver

Hog Flop at Skydive Palatka

I don't know. Stacey spent the night at my place last night and he would disappear in the woods across from my apartment for hours at a time. Maybe Palatka is affecting Stacey. He kept humming the tune from deliverance.

.........well......that's the Stacey I've known for over 3 years!!:o:ph34r: I don't think that was a Palatka influence.....maybe now that he is a little "closer" to the people there, it's rubbing off more.

Yeah you are right swoop. But when you get in town, do not let him talk you into kayaking on the St. Johns. That river will eat you alive-Creepshow style. Anyways- lets expand this thread back to the flizzop. I think Art said he would be organizing an 8 way tube. I'm definetly in on that one.
TronX3rd is the craziest entity ever known to man and will be so impossible to handle, the only thing you can do is stand there in awe and say " Wow.That really is TronX3rd"

Yes I am organizing an 8-way tube! I have Tammie, the Pitts boys, Stacey, Chad, Jeremy and I think Jeff. So, if that one goes well, maybe we will have to build another! Friday afternoon we are rolling it out the door!:S

Let's see......what do I remember about the last tube dive I was on.....

:D....[:/]....:|.......B|

I'll be happy to VIDEO!!!!!!

You only get left out cause you are not there! Come out and play more....loot at me calling the kettle black.

I'll be down to play with you guys in November and hopefully will be there permanently very soon.

Hey Puppy... did you get any jumps in this weekend? It's still a race ya know. :P

Ernie...are you scared???? Dont tell me you are scared!! With the name 'fruit' in it, it has to be good for you! B|

SCARED!? ME?? NOOOO! Definately not with you guys. I am sure it will be loads of fun. I am just wondering who its going to be MORE fun for. ;) But I am sure it will be great for all involved.

The other thing is that everytime I have brought it up the people I am talking to just get this big ole grin and say "OH you'll find out".

So I guess I am just really anxious to find out so I can be the one grining saying "Oh you'll find out" to somebody else!!!

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA

I remember when I got the old fruitloop for the first time. Stacey did it to me and I thought I wasn't going to get stable.... Ben-you are on my list if someone else doesn't get to you first
TronX3rd is the craziest entity ever known to man and will be so impossible to handle, the only thing you can do is stand there in awe and say " Wow.That really is TronX3rd"

I guess there is no way around it now Ben. We are getting fruitlooped one way or another!!! SO many eager volunteers. WoW.

Like I told Stacey, As long as I live through it and there is no "penetration of any of my cavaties", its all good. ;)

Cant wait. Boogie is going to be a BLAST!!!

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA