flskydiver

Hog Flop at Skydive Palatka

Damn do I really have to drink beer, jump out of planes, party with Jean, Les and LisaMarie?
It's a dirty job but, somebody has to do it! Sign me up.;)
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

B| No pulling the dumb englishman down the runway under a round at midnight (Couldn't jump out of the plane, but wanted to do that....dumb englishman). And yes, I am sure Winnie will be stopping by. Hope you can make it down Swoop, although as you have heard, Stacey is in the Silver Bullet and Jeremy sleeps with him, may be no room left for you (my new home is already spoken for).

[ Stacey is in the Silver Bullet and Jeremy sleeps with him,

For the record, I only slept with him once and I must say that the bed is comfortable but very sandy. I plan on sleeping in there during the flop unless of course Stacey has a certain someone with him;)
TronX3rd is the craziest entity ever known to man and will be so impossible to handle, the only thing you can do is stand there in awe and say " Wow.That really is TronX3rd"

This one does! I plan to bring the whole DZ to Dublin next year! We have Paul's caravan for the winter, so if you are still going to use it again next year, we might as welll go to Dublin!

Then there is Bridge Day, Aerohio Keys Boogie and maybe one or two others I plan to attend. I have a very good staff, so we can each travel a little bit!

And you would be correct!

I'm disappointed, Art; I thought you had more sense than that!

Serially, congratulations. We'll see you for the Hog Flop.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Art, Art, Art...........what a great way to ruin a good sport.

My favorite joke:

How to make a small fortune...
Start with a large one and open (buy) a dz! :P

Good luck though, with the right staff and planes you'll do great. Hope to see you at the hog flop.

Not the chocolate rocket??? Oooops, did I say that? Stacey was saying he is all willing to share some of his bigger catches, but the Hooters girl is all his!!

Chocolate rocket??!! Wow! I must be out of the loop with what's going down with Stacey. Now that he is the "new Al" does that mean we get to take him out to the local Palatka bars so he can get his 2 star, 3 star ratings? We tried to get Al his 4 star rating but the 5 of us couldn't carry that massive woman to the car to bring her back to Al's trailer!!!:ph34r:[:/]

Should we have, "Drag the drunk & dumb english student behind the truck with a crappy round over a paved runway night" again?

Well...the bossman says no....guess we will just have to get him drunk and wait til he passes out to have any fun. :|

Sounds like a plan! Hell, I'm pretty sure Art knew I wasn't going to let that boy do that....no matter how drunk I was. Of course I thought the kid would say no after he saw it slam into the runway.....he wasn't too bright!!!

Hey, the dumb englishman B|was just trying to impress his girlfriend after he chickened out of skydiving. I was pretty sure swoop wasn't going to actually attach him to it, but I think his girlfriend was questioning his manhood or something. You know what us guys will do sometimes for a woman.

As far as what goes on at night...no blood, no foul is my motto. As long as the city doesn't terminate my lease the next day, let's party! Hell Jean, you haven't seen me at a hog flop yet, someone has video of some of the stupid things I have done!;)

[
*** someone has video of some of the stupid things I have done

Yeah-it seems like Art can ride a bike better in the air;). Hey- we also have that beer/wine drinking pig on film and it will be back this year!!!!!!
TronX3rd is the craziest entity ever known to man and will be so impossible to handle, the only thing you can do is stand there in awe and say " Wow.That really is TronX3rd"