flskydiver

Hog Flop at Skydive Palatka

Yeah, but those Plackians have been prove to be resourceful. Don't you have pictures on those papers?? [:/]

yeah - but I draw them myself Tammi :)
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

Hey Swoop, there are plenty of four-star girls left around here, so I am told. I all ask is ya'll don't bring too many of them back to the DZ, I hate when the big girls show up looking for "a cute little skydiver who bought me a drink last night". And ya'll are off hiding in the bullet or the woods.>:(

Hey Swoop, there are plenty of four-star girls left around here, so I am told. I all ask is ya'll don't bring too many of them back to the DZ, I hate when the big girls show up looking for "a cute little skydiver who bought me a drink last night". And ya'll are off hiding in the bullet or the woods.>:(

If some of the other guys find some 4-star women, you don't have to worry about me cock-blockin them. I'll just make sure they ALL know that YOUR the best tandem master at the dz! :o:ph34r:

...ps: Jean seems a little nervous about next week. I'll give ya a call and let you know about the pre-activities

...ps: Jean seems a little nervous about next week. I'll give ya a call and let you know about the pre-activities

Someone say my name?? :|

Do you plan on having the Pitts boys spy on me or something?! Should be an intersting ride up with The Chad, Good Pitts, Bad Pitts, and me all in the same car. :P:D
F LORIDA!

Interesting is an understatement. Those boys have amazing powers of persuasion when it comes to extracurricular activites. But they are fun to jump with. That is if you can ever get them up in the morning.
TronX3rd is the craziest entity ever known to man and will be so impossible to handle, the only thing you can do is stand there in awe and say " Wow.That really is TronX3rd"

'those' boys??? Jeremy, are you putting yourself in a different class?? Come on! I have heard what you do to get people up! If I had to wake up to that surprize, I am not sure if you could handle my response! Remember, I saw the pics! I am not sure who Jean should be MORE AFRAID OF!!

:P
Let's have fun! :)

Those of us that went survived Bridge Day......and the GOOD Pitts ordered the inflatables last night! Only a couple more weeks!

Updated to add myself and Scary Perry. :)
Who's coming

Bigern13
Charles
Crutch
CSpenceFLY
Denis
Divnswoop
freefalle
flskydiver
Hackb431
June
Jumpingbean001
jumpchikk
mwabd1
missg8tordivr
PsychoBob
popsjumper (?)
ScaryPerry
skychick312
The111
wrightskyguy
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Updated to add myself and Scary Perry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you bringing your monkey?? ***

I think he is scared you might try to spank it...I would not trust you with my monkey! BAD GIRL!!!:o

You wouldn't trust me with your monkey :|. That hurts....that really hurts :(
F LORIDA!

BTW....is it your monkey?

Nope, the picture was taken at this really cool zoo/park in the Netherlands where monkeys roam free and climb all over you. The first thing they do is search your pockets... so you have to put all your belongings in this bag they give you with a special zipper that the monkeys can't undo. It's called a "monkey free bag" which I think is funny, since monkey-proof is probably more accurate. Monkey-free means there are no monkeys in it, which I guess is also technically true!

Cya soon Tammie... no monkeys. :P
www.WingsuitPhotos.com