flskydiver

Hog Flop at Skydive Palatka

[Reply ]

Thanks [Blush]

I actually have quite a nice shot of- I think psychobob- using a nilla wafer to scoop pudding off of me.....or was that you???

Did you find your camera?

Nope, but I looked at the pictures that were taken during the evening before I lost it. [:/] There were some good ones on there.
F LORIDA!

No, the vanilla pudding sucked :|

Let me think about what we should do...pudding is old... we need something new and exciting. ;)

Creamed corn? ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

To clarify the 'Hog Flop Competition' it is only one jump/ one chance...no practicing with teammates. That is the beauty (or not) of it! It is all volunteer...no one will twist arms to do it. It is just a fun tradition!

What else is going on????? Well we have a SKYVAN so raft jumps of various types are in order! We talked about tubes of 10. Wingsuits will be available to demo(Birdman and Phoenix Fly)! Organizers of every discipline will be there. So, I think we have everything available. Maybe even PD will show up with some canopies to demo!

We are having a huge cookout (no one does it better than Deland's Sitfly Circus guys--they do huge cookouts down there,also) on Sat night and beer!!

As for the pudding/jello wrestling, that depends on what you come up with and how much you want to clean up!! :P

I am looking forward to all of the skydiving!! Woohoo!

Should be something for everyone!!

Tammie B|
Let's have fun! :)

We are having a huge cookout (no one does it better than Deland's Sitfly Circus guys--they do huge cookouts down there,also) on Sat night and beer!!

Is Dave a no show this year?

Big Dave is driving a truck for a Nascar Truck Team so is unavailable to cook this year. Joyce has volunteered to fix beans. I have a smoker to cook some butts on, and James is bringing at least four smoked turkeys. There should be plenty of food. A friend of Joe's is going to be there with a hot dog stand for anyone needing something during the day. Of course there will be several kegs on Saturday night, any preferences of beer type from ya'll?

J don't work for them any more! As for tarantula.....too many people have been unable to jump the next dayB|...although I hear Ronnie is going to bring up a very "special" ice tea, just a sip will do you, and if the FBO runs out of fuel, we can run the skyvan on it;)

C'mon down, we don't check papers here in Palatk;)a!

nobody can "read" the papers in Palacker!!!!!!!! :S
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

C'mon Peter, four generations of inbreeding doesn't mean they can't read!:o

Hey, the silver bullet is occupied (unless you can get Stacey to share), so the training room is the only sleeping space right now. Other than that come on down.

Rumor has it you are all fit and trim too. With your accent, I am sure you may be able to try and lift the gene pool out of it's four generations of in-breeding. The Hi-Level is still got lots of fine large women with very few teeth.:S

The Hi-Level is still got lots of fine large women with very few teeth.:S

I thought Al has the current exclusive rights to the High Level? [:/] It's the only place where a 5 star women just means she tops the scales at 500+! I remeber trying to get Al his 4 star rating last year...:S:| ...I think we failed that night.(if you want to call it failing)