flskydiver

Hog Flop at Skydive Palatka

***Mr. Reight Bein Vien er Schnitzel!!! Will you be back by then?

Yup, I'll be back around the middle of October. I need to get my rig down to Deland though so that it get repacked and have the cypress installed and the mod done. Perhaps if your going jumping one weekend you can stop by the house and carry it down to Palatka for me. See you soon.
John Wright

World's most beloved skydiver

Poor stacey-I don't even think he knows what DZ.com is and here we are talking all this trash about him....by the way, he told me that he just broke up with the sixteen year old so now he is free to get his bobo honked by all of the toothless gals in palatka,bostwick,interlachen, and my favorite: Welaka (like Jeff says: "Welaka, as in welaka teeth,education,jobs,etc.)
TronX3rd is the craziest entity ever known to man and will be so impossible to handle, the only thing you can do is stand there in awe and say " Wow.That really is TronX3rd"

Poor stacey-I don't even think he knows what DZ.com is and here we are talking all this trash about him....by the way, he told me that he just broke up with the sixteen year old

Be a friend and clue him in...;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be the change you wish to see in the world!

Poor stacey-I don't even think he knows what DZ.com is and here we are talking all this trash about him....by the way, he told me that he just broke up with the sixteen year old

Be a friend and clue him in...;)

.....be a friend and DON'T!!!!!!!! Nobody is talking trash....in fact, I'm pretty sure people are holding back here and would be worse if they were in front of him!!!!!;)

.....be a friend and DON'T!!!!!!!! Nobody is talking trash....in fact, I'm pretty sure people are holding back here and would be worse if they were in front of him!!!!!;)

Hey I was just referring to the Jailbait... Leave the DZ.com stuff quiet, makes it more fun..hehehe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be the change you wish to see in the world!

I cant wait till the hog flop. It will be my FIRST!! YES i said it. FIRST!! I just hope this damn weather quits so I can get a "few" more jumps in before then. I want to learn to freefly and RW so I can have fun in the air with all of you as well as on the ground. ;)
I plan on being there Thursday until.. well until its over.

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA

***Like swoop said, we don't talk behind his back, anything you have read here is old news.

I remember when he first started jumping, all full of energy and potential, now he's living in the luvnasium ,packing for cig money. and banging adolecents. I'm so proud, I love it when one of my students makes a real grab at the brass ring.
John Wright

Is this a thread about the upcoming Kick Arse Hog Flop at Palatka or about Stacey's sexual escapades? Who would have thunk it that skydiving and random acts of sex seem to intermix so easy?

(Welaka Job, Welaka Teeth, Welaka education....Wehava kids, Wehava std, Wehava no future......too funny!)
HackB A.K.A. "Puppy"

Just think about the lives that have been changed at Palatka, especially the past residents of the Silver Bullet...David, Mark, Bruce, Jeremy and Erin, countless transient pilots.

***I guess that I shouldn't be so critical. I heard that Art provides full medical/dental and a generous 401K to anyone willing to drop out of mainstream society and live in the Bullet.

xxxxo John

John Wright

You're right!!! How could I forget Rusty!!!

There is something about living out there full time that encourages insanity. I have already warned Stacey - I think he's way past that by now.

What??!! .............encourages insanity????? :ph34r:

I know nothing about that......

...Still trying to make it there....made it all the way to Atlanta this week.

Swoopie! (can i call you Swoopie?) Are you comin' home early this year?

I plan on coming to the Hog Flop this year, and I'm not going to be running manifest!

I don't think the insanity runs to the residents of the building - but I could be wrong. Peter was there for a while......