flskydiver

Hog Flop at Skydive Palatka

Welcome to the exciting world of sport aviation - where you learn the hard way what you call the day after two days of rain....MONDAY!

Way to go Winnie, get him to sign the dotted line and then yank the carpet out from under him with a reality check!:P ROTFLMAO ;)
Time and pressure will always show you who a person really is!

[Way to go Winnie, get him to sign the dotted line and then yank the carpet out from under him with a reality check!:P ROTFLMAO ;)

Mike, I think Art already knows the drill - it's not like he's new to the skydiving world.

In Florida just wait 15 minutes, and the weather will change again.

He'll be a terrific dzo!

.....and if a fruit loop doesn't do it for ya.....WE'LL GIVE YOU SOME SUGAR SMACKS!!!!

Well, thanks to the lovely Jean I found out today what a fruitloop is. Of course she showed me not told me. Now to find out what the hell sugar smacks are!! :oB|

Thanks Tammie, Jean, and Lee, it was an absolutely awesome jump. I can see now more than ever that this sport only gets better!!!B|

BEN, WHERE ARE YOU!!??!! ITS YOUR TURN!!!!;)

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA

I might be catching a ride there from WPB..depends on weather, $, etc...would love to see chuck, june, and charles again!

Does that mean you have the time off work? OOOOOOH say yes yes yes please:)?

Am I the one you be catching a ride with? Cause if not I need to hook up with that other person, I'm not driving alone :S And if so lemme know as soon as you know fer sure cause I need to find someone to drag along!

I have a 4 day weekend that weekend so I can leave as early as Friday morning and come back as late as Monday night ;):D:ph34r::)

Anyone else have/need a ride from South FL???

"I know it's friday night, but come on. Surely there's something better to do than yell at people on the internet?" - Tom A.

I might be catching a ride there from WPB..depends on weather, $, etc...would love to see chuck, june, and charles again!

Does that mean you have the time off work? OOOOOOH say yes yes yes please:)?

Am I the one you be catching a ride with? Cause if not I need to hook up with that other person, I'm not driving alone :S And if so lemme know as soon as you know fer sure cause I need to find someone to drag along!

I have a 4 day weekend that weekend so I can leave as early as Friday morning and come back as late as Monday night ;):D:ph34r::)

Anyone else have/need a ride from South FL???

Friday I have an all day presentation 6:30am-4:30 pm..so I'll be stuck at PBGMC. I'll give you a call and we can sort out logistics.:)

...Well, thanks to the lovely Jean I found out today what a fruitloop is. Of course she showed me not told me. Now to find out what the hell sugar smacks are!! :oB|

Ooooooo! Sugar Smacks!....Ern, you're going to love sugar smacks!:D:D...especially Jean's.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

.....and if a fruit loop doesn't do it for ya.....WE'LL GIVE YOU SOME SUGAR SMACKS!!!!

Well, thanks to the lovely Jean I found out today what a fruitloop is. Of course she showed me not told me. Now to find out what the hell sugar smacks are!! :oB|

Thanks Tammie, Jean, and Lee, it was an absolutely awesome jump. I can see now more than ever that this sport only gets better!!!B|

BEN, WHERE ARE YOU!!??!! ITS YOUR TURN!!!!;)

Yea...it was a fun jump! We will do some more fun jumps at this boogie!

Where the hell are you Ben??!?!! YOu better be going to this boogie!!!!
F LORIDA!

...Well, thanks to the lovely Jean I found out today what a fruitloop is. Of course she showed me not told me. Now to find out what the hell sugar smacks are!! :oB|

Ooooooo! Sugar Smacks!....Ern, you're going to love sugar smacks!:D:D...especially Jean's.

Andy, you gonna be there?? Maybe we will finally be able to jump together!
F LORIDA!

Yes, sweet one...I am SO gonna make this one.

Had a major revision in scheduling just so I could get there. WoooooHOOOOOO!

HELLL YEA....I fixed the list!

Who's coming

Bigern13
Charles
Crutch
CSpenceFLY
Denis
Divnswoop
freefalle
flskydiver
Hackb431
June
Jumpingbean001
jumpchikk
mwabd1
missg8tordivr
PsychoBob
popsjumper
ScaryPerry
Sid
skychick312
Thanatos340
The111
wrightskyguy
F LORIDA!

If the fruitloop was nottin compared, I cant wait. BRING IT!!! LMAO;)B| (a little skerd) :o:P Not really just anxious as hell for 4 days straight of skydiving!!!!

I've never done that at a boogie.I'll have to try it sometime.

RoamingDZ.com,Proud sponsor of
The Rack(v.2.0)National Hanging Out Tour.
You are coming to the St.Patricks Boogie right??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the fruitloop was nottin compared, I cant wait. BRING IT!!! LMAO (a little skerd) Not really just anxious as hell for 4 days straight of skydiving!!!!

I've never done that at a boogie.I'll have to try it sometime.
Chris
RoamingDZ.com
You are coming to the Dublin Boogie right??

Careful how much you imbibe/overdue...you may get the 'special' award if you can't get up the next day...does that scare you??:P

Let's have fun! :)

YAY!!! More jumps with Andy!!!

All my jumps work out when you are on them!:)

Cool! Let's keep it going....I want a dream jump with both you and Jean...maybe a kiss pass in the middle somewhere, eh? :$;)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I'm sure he will, but I'm gonna miss having my "instructor fees" taken care of in the gear closet.

xxxxo John

So that's what you were doing! how come it only took 2 1/2 to 3 seconds to get you paid out :P
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?