flskydiver

Hog Flop at Skydive Palatka

hahaa I think the fruit loop will be enough to start with!!! We will see what these pups are made of 1st!!:)

OOH hell yeah.. I love it. Some good, clean fun trash talking. Just makes me more anxious.

(Granted, chances are I will be made a total fool BUT ITS ALL IN GOOD FUN!!!)

BRING IT!!!!;)

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA

Seem that Art Schaffer is the new DZO at Palatka (AKA the "Art" of Skydiving") I've never been there before myself, but this weekend some friends and I are gonna check it out (Sunday the 25th) Definetly looking forward to it. Word is that a SkyVan will be there for the Hog Flop. It is also my understanding that they will be procuring a Caravan for the winter.
Sweet !!

Hehe they are out to get us Ernie. So we are going to have to stay together...strength in numbers I tell ya. I will try to gather as much intell on this Fruit Loop thing as possible. Well I need to run gotta pack so I can head up o that OrFun boogie in Georgia. See you next weekend!
HackB A.K.A. "Puppy"

Hehe they are out to get us Ernie. So we are going to have to stay together...strength in numbers I tell ya. I will try to gather as much intell on this Fruit Loop thing as possible. Well I need to run gotta pack so I can head up o that OrFun boogie in Georgia. See you next weekend!

Youre right, strength in numbers, and right now they are alot stronger!!! 2 vs everbody else!! B|

Its all good though. I am sure they will be ready to fruit loop me as soon as I get back from Hawaii. Ill be in palatka again on October 8. See ya then

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA

Right on, Stoney!! Shaffer is in the process of becoming the Palatka DZO (but Winnie is in no way going to be a stranger).

We are looking forward to a great boogie so you betta be there! He just put the deposit down on the caravan, so that is a done deal. Will have the skyvan for the boogie and lots of toys!

Also, will have Birdman and Phoenix Fly Demos available. Scary Perry will be representing PF! Woohoo! Looking forward to the fun!

See you then!
Tammie ;)
Let's have fun! :)

Yo Ern-What do you mean "can't wait to jump again". You are in Hawaii- you should be jumping your ass off. I was there a couple months ago and I made 9 jumps. Are you scared of opening over the water?
TronX3rd is the craziest entity ever known to man and will be so impossible to handle, the only thing you can do is stand there in awe and say " Wow.That really is TronX3rd"

Wow what a great day at Palatka !!!
Managed to get there before noon and met with a group of freinds for a fantastic day of fun. Art kept both the 182 and 206 flying back to back loads till sunset. Both aircraft are in excellent flying condition and the pilots were a blast. Sure the first few landings I made were a bit rough, but I managed to smooth things out twoards the end of the day. Kudos to Tammie, Jeff and the rest of the staff for making it such a good time. Definetly going back for some birdman !! See ya soon guys !!!

Glad you made it out Stoney! Hey don't worry about the grass stains on that jump suit! It looks nice that way too! LMAO!! Glad you did not damage the hangars!LOL!!
Speck is a cool ass pooch! Kind of concerned me the first time he went up on two legs and just sat there! You have to keep bringing him/her out!

See you next weekend!
Tammie :o)

I will step up to the plate on this one...the Hog Flop is a competition (all about fun) where 4way teams get mixed up (newer jumpers mixed with the more 'seasoned' guys) to keep it fair and fun. Each team jumps with a videographer. The object is to form a round and do a backwards flip and redock in the shortest amount of time. Thus, the term 'Hog Flop'...prizes??? Don't know about the prizes, but it is a lot of fun and sometimes pretty funny to watch!

Tammie

I'll be organizing the Hog Flop competition on Saturday. We put the teams together so that they are as even as possible...on paper. This keeps it competitive and, as a bonus, you make a fun jump with people you might not jump with otherwise. It's a hoot! Note: People with high jump numbers are'nt necessarily the best back flippers, as the videos will no doubt show again this year.
John Wright

World's most beloved skydiver

Friday's high here in the north coast of Ohio:

58 :|

The low:

42 >:(

Time to start boxing stuff up!

Maybe I'll just caravan with all the sweet tea lovers back to the south after bridgeday. B|

...John!!! I didn't think you jumped anymore?! Everyody always asks me who that hot man with a tattoo is on my wall...;)