CSpenceFLY

Dublin Boogie Info

Well I guess I am gonna miss most of FloraBama I will be driving out to My son Graduation from Air Force basics.
I plan on stoping in on the way back Sunday.

I will see you all in Dublin and we can sort out the #### 1
Maybe I will just take R OrFun # 1

OrFuned from the Roaming DZ.B|:ph34r::S:$B|

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

Anyone looking for some work during the boogie "Carbonezone Cut-Away Cafe"..... should check out dz.com classified / employment :)<>
Tami

I hear they're also looking for someone to do the announcements for manifest. Spence, I'll be sending in my sample CD and resume'. It'll be good to get back behind the mic for a little while.

:ph34r:............Heh Heh Heh Heh Heh! Shhhh, check it out. If I put my ear to the keyboard I can actually hear them all praying that I'm not serious!:ph34r::D:ph34r::D
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

It'll be good to get back behind the mic for a little while.

Yeah....good for YOU maybe!!:o

Hey - Robbie - if you want to torture the good citizens of Dublin...get a job at one of the local radio stations. Why ruin a good holiday weekend for the rest of us!!???:o:S:D:D

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

OK enough of this robbie bashing! his radio show was pretty good here "This is Robbie Rob your Imaginary friend" I mean I would know i listened to it well once. of course i was a bit f*cked up, and the site of a fly in the window amused me... they also didnt let him sing on air...:D
----
-God, you are the perfect amount of dumb...

Hey - Robbie - if you want to torture the good citizens of Dublin...get a job at one of the local radio stations. Why ruin a good holiday weekend for the rest of us!!???:o:S:D:D

I'm sorry all I heard was: "Blah Blah Blah, Oh excuse me, I have to go put more gel in my hair. And if I don't get OrFun #7 I'm gonna cry until I pee on myself!:("

OK enough of this robbie bashing! his radio show was pretty good here "This is Robbie Rob your Imaginary friend" I mean I would know i listened to it well once. of course i was a bit f*cked up, and the site of a fly in the window amused me... they also didnt let him sing on air.... they also didnt let him sing on air..

And speaking of imaginary, what non-jumping hole did you just stick your non-jumping head out of again?!
You think I'm gonna take musical criticism from a f*ckin' Parrothead?! You know your whuffo ass isn't going to be at the boogie anyway. You might have a stiff opening on that stolen FSU rig your jumping. Then I'll have to listen to you whine about your sore p**** the rest of the day.

Man, I can't wait to get on the mic manifesting you slugs. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

No,I'm not going to start the limits till next year.Preregistering with be a must to get the C-130 there.:):)

Spence, I claim my camper spot from last year in advance and in public on this forum. Anyone parks their shit in my spot and I will burn their house down or run over their pet with my dually.

Love,

Chuckie

Wow I heard women change when they get married, but I didn't believe it until now. She went from flashing the crowd at Fantasy Fest from a balcony on her wedding day:o to itemizing mutual property in just three months:(. I guess the honeymoon is over eh?

She went from flashing the crowd at Fantasy Fest from a balcony on her wedding day to itemizing mutual property in just three months

Now THAT's misrepresentation... from one of my bridesmaids!!!:ph34r: There was NO flashing!:P

That was a direct hit at my hubby... he's big into the OUR thing so it was funny to see him use HIS!:)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

If you want to start jumping Big Ways, here is one way to learn and get to know some of the Big Way Captains. Register at http://www.texasstaterecord.com for all events.

The Big Way Database is a free registration service provided to Big Way events.

Your information is never sold and only your jump and contact information is viewable by the Captains.

Blue skies,

Jim