CSpenceFLY

Dublin Boogie Info

Damn i knew the Bones were lurkers...Hey Tammy send me a PM with your number have that vid and some stills of you and the Limey chick in Freefall
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

yeah..........ian and the honey buns will be there :P I miss you guys. Been researching "Dublin" since New Years after I got the earfull from Chris.....and Tom......and Dirk............and.....

Did anyone ask or mention where to fly into? Atlanta? See everyone soon - with your green on, right? :)......or you get pinched :P

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Hey All,
Time is getting closer B|
Carbonezone will be there in full operation !!

Cut-Away Cafe:
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner

Load Organizing:
RW Organizing (Fun-ways, Hoop Dives, Raft Dives SCR's) - Scotty
Pink Mafia Initiations, RW Chicky Dives - Tami

And dont forget to get your name / jump resume to Spence / Guy for the GEORGIA STATE RECORD!!!

We cant wait to get there and I am working the menu / jump details NOW ;)
<>
Tami and Scotty

aahhhem!!! I believe that I am exempt from any applications for soap dropping...am I not? ;):P

YES MA'AAAAM!! of course YOU are!! Now Dublin will be our 3rd (2nd = Sebastion w/3 of the original soap droppers) boooooooooooogie together while scoping out potentials for the shower! :)

oh what fun! my FIRST roaming DZ event!!! YaY! maybe we should get Zest soap; it's green right? i mean we must be festive!:ph34r:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41

What's the scoop on RV slots? Does the airport have a problem with RV's showing up? Electric/H2O hookups?

By March, I'll have such a case of cabin fever that I won't give a SH*T but creature comforts are nice ya know! ;)

Alan

Plenty of room for RV's.Limited power and water.The earlier you get there the better.

I will reiterate the "sooner is better" comment. There is no 30-amp power on the airport and the 10-amp recepticles you can plug into are on weak breakers, so don't even think about running your AC. I am bringing my 5k generator just in case it gets really hot and I want clean power.

They have us park RV's over beside the T-hangars, but you cannot block the doors. There are a few water spigots alongside the building, but bringing a splitter would be a smart idea if you are not one of the first to arrive and want water.

Chuck

God knows what i am bringing. I'm looking for a good RV to buy before then. I figured with all the travelling it will pay for itself in no time..So where is the cheapest place to buy a tow behind. Something like spences will do. Not a 5th wheel.

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Best survival is buy one with locks and no extra space so mooching bastards won't crash there for a week..Wait..never mind. I need one with just enough room for me and the misses and maybe a dog..lol And that's not you robbie!!

God knows what i am bringing. I'm looking for a good RV to buy before then. I figured with all the travelling it will pay for itself in no time..So where is the cheapest place to buy a tow behind. Something like spences will do. Not a 5th wheel.

You would not fucking believe how cheap used, and I mean barely used, campers cost. Go by any large RV place and ask to look at their trade-ins. My 30-footer is a 1999 model and I bought it two years ago for seven thousand dollars. There is a guy at my DZ that paid eleven grand for a FOURTY footer (tow behind) with a big slide-out; it was three or four years old. Once again, you can find fantastic deals on trade-ins at big RV places. It's better in my opinion to buy from places like that because they are going to at least make sure everything in the unit works.

Chuck

aahhhem!!! I believe that I am exempt from any applications for soap dropping...am I not? ;):P

YES MA'AAAAM!! of course YOU are!! Now Dublin will be our 3rd (2nd = Sebastion w/3 of the original soap droppers) boooooooooooogie together while scoping out potentials for the shower! :)

oh what fun! my FIRST roaming DZ event!!! YaY! maybe we should get Zest soap; it's green right? i mean we must be festive!:ph34r:

So...I'm curious about the soap droppers and I hear you may be recruiting new members. I think I should know what I'd like to get myself into:)
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

oh maryanne!! a soapdropper involves first of all beautiful ladies, a shower (w/atleast 1 original soap dropper), and of coarse soap!

pm me for the details{what happens in the shower must stay there:$}.....................you my love should have been recruited looooooong ago!!!

Isn't there an outside shower @ the farm!?! summer time will be fun!!!:):):)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41

oh maryanne!! a soapdropper involves first of all beautiful ladies, a shower (w/atleast 1 original soap dropper), and of coarse soap!

pm me for the details{what happens in the shower must stay there:$}.....................you my love should have been recruited looooooong ago!!!

Isn't there an outside shower @ the farm!?! summer time will be fun!!!:):):)

Pm sent! An outside shower could be enjoyed by many!!! :$ Oh me oh my....
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!