CSpenceFLY

Dublin Boogie Info

not only is he downsising fast he's now shooting video. Way to go bob. Knowing your luck you'll slip on the floor and brak the other ankle. BOB buy own bowling-ball.....hehe
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Best survival is buy one with locks and no extra space so mooching bastards won't crash there for a week..Wait..never mind. I need one with just enough room for me and the misses and maybe a dog..lol And that's not you robbie!!

I'd respond, but youre not worth wasting a F*CK YOU! on.
Why dont you just get off a wad of that mattress money and put a down payment on a luxury tour bus tight ass? Look around. If it werent for mooching bastards you wouldnt have any friends at all!
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Bob, you're a silly willy!!! I too will be in Dublin and am interested in this soapdropper escapade....Marianne will vouch foe me. ;)

Yup, that's right! She definately qualifies as a beautiful lady!! Bob on video??? Well...alright. He does have a nice smile after all!:)
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

I'll shoot video on that one. I called it first;)

ohh dear god! this is getting interesting.B|

And now the weekend forecast:
I know we were expecting blue skies and mild breezes, but now it looks like a strong desperation front is moving in from the Northern Georgia area, and we may see some powerful begging by nightfall. Hopefully this patheticness will blow over in time for us to actually make soime jumps.;) Now back to the news.
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

You obviously dont know Robbie.Loves the sound of his own voice..eerrr i mean words, he no longer has a voice..hehe

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

You obviously dont know Robbie.

I really must make an effort to get Chris to formally introduce all you clowns. I was at the Halloween Boogie but I didn't make the DZ.com connections. :D

I think we all need name tags for the boogie.Maybe I could get one of those booths that engrave plastic tags.:D

...I really must make an effort to get Chris to formally introduce all you clowns. I was at the Halloween Boogie but I didn't make the DZ.com connections. :D

Well here's one way to get who's who...

CSpenceFLY- Santa without the beard
BlueSkySerenity - the Vogue-model should-have-been
RastaRicanAir - Mutt to Marianne's Jeff
Shrek - bowling ball with legs
Bobster - the Marine wearing one shoe (elevated)
Mouth - just listen out
BrandiH - when your socks drop, you know you've seen her.
AnnieMae - when "Southern Belle" comes to mind, you found her.
FreeFlyinNicky - when your mouth goes slack, that's Nicky

All in good fun, guys...all in good funWink
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I just reserved a slot for the hot air balloon through paypal. Chris has the info on the website and I think the balloon holds 10 people. It'll be my first balloon jump so I think I'll go Birdman. If your gonna go you gotta go BIG. Someone tell the paramedics I have A+ blood type.B|

Thats all you need to do to get blaine not to talk to ya all week-end..WOW info like this would of useful ages ago..hehe

...I really must make an effort to get Chris to formally introduce all you clowns. I was at the Halloween Boogie but I didn't make the DZ.com connections. :D

Well here's one way to get who's who...

CSpenceFLY- Santa without the beard
BlueSkySerenity - the Vogue-model should-have-been
RastaRicanAir - Mutt to Marianne's Jeff
Shrek - bowling ball with legs
Bobster - the Marine wearing one shoe (elevated)
Mouth - just listen out
BrandiH - when your socks drop, you know you've seen her.
AnnieMae - when "Southern Belle" comes to mind, you found her.
FreeFlyinNicky - when your mouth goes slack, that's Nicky

All in good fun, guys...all in good funWink

Y'know, if there were anybody else still living who remembered Mutt & Jeff I might be a little offended by that remark.

And, since I dont want people confusing my good close friend Shrek with some other large individual, I should add: he's the "Bowling Ball" who smells of anchovies and Cool Whip. :D

Speaking of round objects, Spence, what the hell do you mean the balloons are already filling up?!! Youd better tell me how I get in on that MuhhFuhhh!

And, since I dont want people confusing my good close friend Shrek with some other large individual, I should add: he's the "Bowling Ball" who smells of anchovies and Cool Whip. :D

Speaking of round objects, Spence, what the hell do you mean the balloons are already filling up?!! Youd better tell me how I get in on that MuhhFuhhh!

Well you know there is a web site with lots of information on it reguarding the St.Patricks Boogie.Let me think what was that name....hmmmm.
Oh I remember it's RoamingDZ.com....yeah that's it.Check it out when you get some time.Oh yeah,you have lots of time.;)Now stop your bitching and go to the web site and send me some money for a balloon jump.:)