Skylark

Your ambition?

Another world record would be nice though.

Hold on little one. That will again happen for us Women in 2005;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

How about skysurfing? That's my ultimate. If I ever get up the skill and nerve to strap all that drag onto my feet and control it, to me, I will have 'arrived' in this sport! :)
I also want to open a private DZ. That will take funding and is a few years in the future.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

One old Indian said: "a man should never talk about his dream" So my ambition is in "other" category but I am not telling more ;););)

[sing-songy child's voice]
I know what it is...
I know what it is...
[/sing-songy child's voice] maybe. :)

This coming year it's understanding competition 4-way, big ways and completting SDU coaching cert. In 2005 possibly instruction.

I LOVE FF, but intentionally do them rarely. That way, each one seems like eating a wonderful dessert!
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophies.”

Buy my own gear.

Im probably gonna be a poor sum bitch for awhile so buying a rig is just not gonna happen anytime soon. Once I have my own gear, "all of the above" will be possible.

dropdeded

C'mon ... sell something and buy it now! ;)

My dream goal is to be the first person to land a wingsuit.

I'm several years away from that happening though, so I hope someone beats me to it.

Flying a wingsuit by itself is a big goal of mine. You have to have 500 jumps to do so, so if I ever got to jump one, then that'd mean I've come really far in the sport.

-Kramer

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

A few years back, I was in an aircraft mishap. The aircraft is at the bottom of the ocean, but before it hit the water in a very spectacular fashion, I pulled the aircraft cutaway handle, sending me and my crew rocketing out of the doomed plane. I was badly hurt in the incident.

Using the sunroof in military aircraft is not a recreational activity. My standard questions to someone who has done so are:

1) Where did you regain consciousness (often a different country or geographic region)?

2) How long were you hospitalized?

3) Have you fully recovered yet?

It sounds like I'm joking, but I'm not - and someone who has gone through the process tends to take the questions seriously.

I hope it works out for you, and thank you for going in harm's way for us.

Blue skies,

Winsor

So far I've:
- Fly a wingsuit
- Master all freeflying (only to the point where i can dock in all body positions.)
- 1,000 jumps or more
- Learn how to swoop like an eagle
- High Alti Jump
- Jump Kjerag or similar big wall
- To stay safe

Done a few of those :) My main ambition is to stay safe and keep jumping a LONG time.