Skylark

Your ambition?

To have a long and healthy career jumping, to always improve my skills and knowledge and to never be an incident because of ignorance; or for that matter any reason. :P

To always be an ambassador of our sport that it may continue to thrive and develop.

And to be forever current

--
I'm done with the personally meaningful and philosophical sigs!!

A wicked 4-way team member, swooper extraordinaire and the safest skydiver in history.

I'd like also to give something back, God willing, next year, I'll be working on my coach rating.

had to click other. there is SO MUCH to try in the sport, that i don't want to limit myself at the moment to one thing. Even when I do try to focus on something, i want to be able to be sure that i have tried everything else and that that is definatly what I want to do primarily! As for just trying, we'll that's just about everything :)

To die, at a ripe old age, in my sleep.

Seriously. I've done a bunch of RW, I hold a world record, I "can" sit fly and fly standing, I've done some CRW, I own a wingsuit, I did some instructing, I've done some rigging. I'd love to learn to swoop a canopy but I can't take that kind of risk with my body anymore. There's not much left for me to do that's new and different other than learning to fly on my head.

So my ambition is to keep jumping until that one morning when I don't wake up.

Another world record would be nice though. ;)

A few years back, I was in an aircraft mishap. The aircraft is at the bottom of the ocean, but before it hit the water in a very spectacular fashion, I pulled the aircraft cutaway handle, sending me and my crew rocketing out of the doomed plane. I was badly hurt in the incident. I have since recovered nicely and have returned to flying and skydiving, but this summer, years after this happened, the docs discovered a condition that resulted from the ejection but apparently has taken years to develop. That condition is threatening to end my skydiving and flying careers. There are all sorts of options, but I'm hoping to make it to 1000 jumps and stay safe....

Probably a little more than anyone cared to hear in this particular thread, but it's kinda been on my mind.
:)

FunBobby

A few years back, I was in an aircraft mishap. The aircraft is at the bottom of the ocean, but before it hit the water in a very spectacular fashion, I pulled the aircraft cutaway handle, sending me and my crew rocketing out of the doomed plane. I was badly hurt in the incident. I have since recovered nicely and have returned to flying and skydiving, but this summer, years after this happened, the docs discovered a condition that resulted from the ejection but apparently has taken years to develop. That condition is threatening to end my skydiving and flying careers. There are all sorts of options, but I'm hoping to make it to 1000 jumps and stay safe....

Probably a little more than anyone cared to hear in this particular thread, but it's kinda been on my mind.
:)

Wish you the best of luck and hope you get those Gold Wings soon.....