justdumi

Most jumps in one day

So far I can't seem to get over that 9 jumps hump (I've done 9 in one day close to 10 times now including last Sunday). But I have plans to shatter this sometime this summer (maybe close to 15-16) when the days are long, loads are plenty, both rigs are in action (which they already are) and I have a packer helping me out. There real key is to attempt to do this on a day when the DZ is flying many many many loads.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I usually do 6-9 in a day in the summer. But that includes packing my own rig after every jump. It's the packing that tires me out not the jumping. I'd probably do more if I didn't pack myself, but I'm to frugal to spend the extra jumping money on a packer.

Most was with my old rig back in 1976 all packed by myself....11

New jumping carreer.. 10 in one day is my best.. but that was with hiring a packer.. so I could chill and have fun in between jumps. all Full Alti.. just one rig.

14 - packing for myself at the Byron Boogie a few years ago. I could barely close my hands around my beer at the end of the day...;)

I've also done 12 tandems in a day...in fact, I think we started at 8:30 and ended around 2:30 that day, packing in a few triples at SMB. That's a short, tiring day.
Doctor I ain't gonna die,
Just write me an alibi! ---- Lemmy/Slash

Sport rig= 22 in 1 day and 15 the next
All packed by me and some of the openings were horrendous (no resverve used):D:D
($99 "jump till you puke" weekend out of Mullins King Air)

Working jumps= 18 tandems and 1 AFF

-
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

I've done 6 AFP jumps in 1 day twice (last time just yesterday) But I'm now 5 jumps from my license so at my present rate one more good day and I'm there.
------------------------------------------------
I've done so much, with so little, for so long
I'm now expected to do everything with nothing forever

Sport rig= 22 in 1 day and 15 the next
All packed by me and some of the openings were horrendous (no resverve used):D:D
($99 "jump till you puke" weekend out of Mullins King Air)

Working jumps= 18 tandems and 1 AFF

-

Jesus.. was that even enjoyable? VVVVRROOOM "ok get out" Ed get out - head down all the way to 2k, deploy run inside trash pack and get on the next load... repeat 37 times over the course of a weekend.

That's cool that you can say you got $2.70 jumps and all but shit.

Jesus.. was that even enjoyable? VVVVRROOOM "ok get out" Ed get out - head down all the way to 2k, deploy run inside trash pack and get on the next load... repeat 37 times over the course of a weekend.

It was fun only because I had 2 other friends doing it with me!:P
And getting to watching their openings really made ya laugh!:D

-
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com