medusa

karama......from death skydivers?

well this is an open question.

do I get bad karma, If I buy and jump the gear frome a fellow skydiver how has past the way???:S

Personally I don't think so. If I died I would hope someone else got my rig to enjoy. Some people may disagree especially if the person died jumping it.

Greenie in training.

do I get bad karma, If I buy and jump the gear frome a fellow skydiver how has past the way

nope, i know of two rigs that were actually involved in a fatality that the jumper was wearing at the time of death, both rigs mean very much to the two jumpers currently jumping the rigs as they were close friends of the jumper who died....if anything in this way i think they get an emotional boost if not a karma one.... sort oflike having thier friend witht hem a little more on each jump.....

People who know me well know that if anything happens to me (skydiving or not), I have specific wishes as to what will be done with my gear.

If something else happens to your gear, then can bad karma follow the gear and/or seller?

I got a strong urge to fly, but I got no where to fly to. -PF

People who know me well know that if anything happens to me (skydiving or not), I have specific wishes as to what will be done with my gear.

If something else happens to your gear, then can bad karma follow the gear and/or seller?

If a rig bounced twice I might hesitate to jump it. ;)

Greenie in training.

well this is an open question.

do I get bad karma, If I buy and jump the gear frome a fellow skydiver how has past the way???:S

NO....

Karma is a law for sheep. It is a law for the passive, for those who will not disturb the status quo, who will accept whatever evil is done as "natural" and inevitable. Karma is a law for slaves, for the vanquished.
-----------------------------------------------------------
--+ There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.. --+

no.

I do not believe karma exists, so I would have to disagree with your question entirely.

I would totally go off on notbelieving in Karma
But would say that if it wasn't because of somethig you did that made him go in, your good to bo! For those that don't believe in Karma?(I'm christian and do!) It's huge! As in the Bible "do unto others as you would have others do unto you"!

I'd be honored to jump any rig one of my friends bounced in and hope they'd jump mine in same fashion if anything ever happend to me. Can't spend you whole life wondering " is it my turn " if you did people wouldn't drive cars or leave the house

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

I've jumped lots of dead peoples gear.

I think it's good Karma.

Why do you think so? Then again, "what would live be without an occasional crater party?"

Hey everybody - there's a skydivers fund for tsunami victims in Thailand (You Check It Out - got internet havn't you?)

Give graciously...whatever you can spare...

"Whoever in discussion adduces authority uses not intellect but memory." - Leonardo da Vinci
A thousand words...

Well. Don't get too technical on the term Karma. But a couple things:

Buy used gear to help out the family. Pay a fair price.

Seeing the canopy of an old friend in the air feels good to me.

Having the wing of someone near and dear over my head...

I don't know. It just seems to keep the spirit alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!