Fleahop

Aircraft you want to see at the WFFC

I don't know much about those but I am looking for a AN 2 that is in standard or restricted catagory if you or anyone knows of one. I heard there was one in north Fla but can't find it.

There's a AN 2 at paracentrum, texel NL

I dont know any of the specifics, just watch the statics jump from it every now and then. Awsome to see in the sky though.

How about an Antonov 28, a Turbine C-47, a Dornier G92, an Islander, a Nomad, a TurboLet 410, or even a Beaver?

an islander?? why the hell would you WANT to jump from one of those? :S:D
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

Seriously - go for vintage stuff. That's going to pull the crowds in and probably would for years to come.

B17 Flying Fortress, B24 Liberator, B25 Mitchell something along those lines. Hell there's a trimotor JU52 that hangs out in Illinois isn't there as part of the CAF? http://www.greatlakeswing.org/JJuFacts.htm

That's what the Germans used to dispatch paratroopers from in WWII.

Do you have any contacts in the Confederate Air Force? Does anyone?

I'd seriously try to come over simply for these kinds of planes.

I agree with sunshine, blimp. Maybe a different landing area could be picked for it though so it was not taking up space on jump run.
What about some kick ass helicopters, a blackhawk maybe.
I love the b-52 idea, could be same problem as a c-130 though, big plane not enough jumpers.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I am but a simple pilot that flys the inverted Bi-plane at the WFFC and I work hand in hand with the FAA to make things happen for the WFFC when it comes to the aircraft that are there and the airspace that we fly & fall through.

Hey guys, don't let him fool you, he's no simple pilot HE'S THE BOMB!! You know the pilot who heads up all of our FAA discussions and dumps you guys upside down from the Pitts bi-plane when Freddie is busy flirting on the ground!
Fleahop is VERY serious about this and for years he has done his best to find us new and attainable aircraft. Without his able bodied assistance the DC 3 and the DC 4 would never have been in the air this year. He is also in discussion with our regional FAA types to get the Perris Jet approved for the WFFC 2006.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Yep, Fleahop is very real and a helluva good guy (for a pilot:)
Fleahop-have you been in contact with Freddie? I talked with him a minute last week but we were both busy and I didn't get a full update. PM me if you wish.
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

There is a AN-2 in Slavnica Slovakia (skydive.sk), but what they also jump out of are gliders. That is a really cool jump, sitting on the wing of that thing. The Glider is a blanic , i am sure some people would like to jump out of a glider at the WFFC. Not every glider is suitable, but the blanic made out of alluminium certainly ist.

Franco
If it does not cost anything you are the product.

Ejections out of a F-18 and I would buy a ticket.

From all accounts, using the sunroof in a modern fighter is anything but recreational. There is a big difference between living and not dying, and the point of an ejection seat is to avoid dying - even if by a hairsbreadth.

Make sure your medical insurance is paid up.

Blue skies,

Winsor

FLeahop!!!! Obviously we would ALL LOVE to see Rod back. However, I would ride the hog out to the WFFC just for the blimp!!! The goodyear was just at Chester in October and we BEGGED them for a lift but they wouldnt budge.

Rod, the jet, the blimp!!! hell....I would stay in Rantoul for the whole month!!!!

Hey guys, don't let him fool you, he's no simple pilot HE'S THE BOMB!!

Fleahop is a very cool guy - most don't get to meet him with the work/fly ethic he has. Got to spend some time having coffee with him before load one of the Pitts one year.....some great stories to tell. And between what he told me and what a friend of mine knows of him in the specialty plane world - he has the network!

Fleahop is a very cool guy - most don't get to meet him with the work/fly ethic he has. Got to spend some time having coffee with him before load one of the Pitts one year.....some great stories to tell. And between what he told me and what a friend of mine knows of him in the specialty plane world - he has the network!

Definaltely a cool guy. He was jumping in San Marcos a few weekends recently.B| Well, till his canopy blew up.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.