Kynan1

Mr. Bill Guys

you are both not very smart. Mr. Bills are dangerous enough as it is, then to add that the one guy only has 31 jumps at the time. the other 100. What were you going to do if the bridle wrapped around the both of you? or worse, the main comes out and wraps around both of you
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

they survived. that's about the only good thing that can be said about that attempt.

Ahh... Come on.... It was funny to watch knowing they both lived. It made a great video. They have a funny sense of humor.

(I bet they learned, and by making a funny video for others to see, others will learn)

Ahh... Come on.... It was funny to watch knowing they both lived. It made a great video. They have a funny sense of humor.

(I bet they learned, and by making a funny video for others to see, others will learn)

Yes. I wonder, with such sarcasm in the editing/interviews are those jump numbers real ,anyway?
or did they lower them for comedic effect?
My photos

My Videos

Whatever the jump numbers, that's one of the scariest Mr Bill attempts I've ever seen. Even of they'd got a clean deployment, with the grips they've got, doesn't look like they'd ever of stayed together.

have fun don't die yeah right
but what do I know

, that's one of the scariest Mr Bill attempts I've ever seen.

100% agree. but I would assume they realized that and decided to make the video after the event.
I got a chuckle out of it, but I would suggest they talk to someone before they try again.

Death is just a bridal wrap away.
My photos

My Videos

Given the exit, did they have any real intention of pulling off the Mr. Bill, or was it just for the video to begin with?

I've done 2 successful Mr. Bills, and neither exit looked anything like that one! :P

Yes, they intended to pull it off. That Jeff guy is full of shit. He said he's the "Mr. Bill go-to-guy". Matt should have known with 30 jumps, he wasn't be honest...haha

Yes, they intended to pull it off. That Jeff guy is full of shit. He said he's the "Mr. Bill go-to-guy". Matt should have known with 30 jumps, he wasn't be honest...haha

I chalked that up to the comedic effect.
My photos

My Videos

I thought it was kind of funny. Like they said, they're not going to try it again with each other.

I can't think of any scenario where the hangar should panic and deploy. Like you said, that would make a bad situation much worse.

Some possibilities for a fun dismount are a canopy transfer to downplane or a pilot chute assist.

:D

Just asked two equally experienced aff instructors about whether they think I should do a Mr Bill.

One said "I wish I did it before about 200 jumps, because now [about 1.5k] it looks too dangerous", and the other effectively said "Man up and do it! I've done five!"

My friend did one on a night jump because in his eyes what the DZ control can't see can't hurt them B|

I did a meester bill when I had about lets see 120 jumps ad the other guy had about 200...

went off super smooth...

wouldnt do one now with my canopies...

But perhaps I could rent a larger one from sonic...

:S:S:S

Dave

http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

wouldnt do one now with my canopies...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We've pulled it off twice under my old Vengeance 120 at about 1.8. Smooth sailing but it was very, very fast. If you still jump a crossfire you should be good to go. Hell that was half the fun flying with a 4.0 wing load............:)

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!