pojj

your not that good

i rest my case.........how dare you disrespect my girlfriend you red neck you look like a complete red neck..plus my girls looks shit all over the girl in your photo.....you are a discrace to your fellow americans .........

It appears that in the least the meth in your country is better! :D:ph34r:

Be careful man! That shit makes your teeth fall out and your brain rot. Too late for your nogin, but maybe you can save a few chompers!
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Well alot of the "100 jump wonders" use this forum to learn about skydivning and lately the info is bitching. complaining and strait out shit talking. That is not helping people learn or is that how you learn to skydive In My AFF I was not tought that. I was tought to ask questions and get info that will help out to get better. But maybe AFF in Sweden is not up to par.

i rest my case.........how dare you disrespect my girlfriend you red neck you look like a complete red neck..plus my girls looks shit all over the girl in your photo.....you are a discrace to your fellow americans .........

I see the problem now. You're confusing humour with attacks. It seems you may be the only one who doesn't get the joke. You'll get these same kind of jokes at the dropzone. Maybe you don't understand this style of humour. That's fine, but a lot of us do, so don't expect the community to change overnight, if ever.

With regard to the profile... sure, nobody is forcing you to fill it out, but if you're willing to tell us a little about yourself, you'll have a lot more credibility in here than you will as an anonymous poster with fuck-know-what experience post flying fuck-knows-what, fuck-knows-where.

> Well alot of the "100 jump wonders" use this forum to learn about skydivning . . .

That would make them non-100-jump-wonders. A 100 jump wonder is a guy with 100 jumps who knows all about skydiving and is eager to tell anyone and everyone how much he knows. Most drop zones have one or two.

There were these French skydivers at Perris and I accidentally bumped into one at a party.

So I said, "Excuse me."

He looked at me mockingly and said, "Oh, you Americans, always saying excuse me for this, excuse me for that." And his French friends were all laughing at me.

So I knocked him over a table, but of course, I said, "Excuse me!"

Not my best day in international relations . . .

NickD :)

You should have chased them around the DZ with a bar of soap. :D
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

It appears that in the least the meth in your country is better! :D:ph34r:

Be careful man! That shit makes your teeth fall out and your brain rot. Too late for your nogin, but maybe you can save a few chompers!

Hey... don't go disrespecting his g/f while he's disrespecting everyone you know. What kind of attitude is that? ;)

I was kind of confused by this part...
"you look like a complete red neck... you are a discrace to your fellow americans"

I didn't get it. All my favorite Americans are complete rednecks. Is he calling you a role model? :)

I don't understand why people from these little whiner countries have a hard time accepting their inadequacies. :ph34r:

I would accept a sincere apology for his attitude.
:)

I don't understand why people from these little whiner countries have a hard time accepting their inadequacies. :ph34r:

Remember how they almost ended up with a different anthem?

Deutschland, Deutschland über alles...

:|
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

Remember how they almost ended up with a different anthem?

Deutschland, Deutschland über alles...

:|

:|:|:|
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

I really, really like Swiss cheese.

I just don't appreciate having to pay for all those holes.

Just remember cheese is no good unless you have some whine with it.

OHHH MY PUSSY HURTS!!!! Talking about my cat of course. I just gave him an old fashioned American beat down.

Oh BTW Yes I am. I have to butter my ears to get my head thru the door. Thats how good I am.

You actually have a point, but expressing it like that means you can't be taken seriously. Thanks for the giggles, and good luck with your bashing/trolling.

you only get that many holes in emmentaler. and that's what actually makes it. i dont like emmentaler, there are far better cheeses out there.. with less holes! :P

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

I think this might be a case of misunderstanding. What you perceive as someone being 'put down', is an experienced skydiver, making sure a 100 jump wonder like myself, isn't going too fast too quick and potentially making a big mistake.

It might not seem nice, but they're just trying to keep them on the straight and narrow.

My instructors do it to me and I think it's very effective tactic.

In my "personal" experience face to face with skydivers. They are some of the nicest people I've ever met. It's one of the few things you can do that where you feel equal among everyone whether you have 100 jumps or 10,000. I've yet to meet a jerk in this sport. Not to say their aren't jerks in this sport, but I've been lucky enough not to meet one yet. You can't say that about any other group of people.
Rodriguez Brother #1614, Muff Brother #4033
Jumped: Twin Otter, Cessna 182, CASA, Helicopter, Caravan

I'm kind of surprised. The original post was an obvious troll, and most of you fell for it. I've been a long time lurker, and thought you were smarter than that here.

Anyway, this web site is tame compared to others that I frequent. There will always be jerks online. Cowards with big mouths pretending to be tough guys because they can hide behind their computers.

But overall, the skydivers I know are mostly really cool folks.

There will always be jerks online. Cowards with big mouths pretending to be tough guys because they can hide behind their computers.

You are correct. But on this site, we call them ignorant liberals:D:D;):P:)
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

There will always be jerks online. Cowards with big mouths pretending to be tough guys because they can hide behind their computers.

You are correct. But on this site, we call them ignorant liberals:D:D;):P:)

No we call them "people from speakers corner"