slotperfect

What Can We Do About Skyride II

To me greed sucks where ever it exsists and believe me thEir ARE NO SAINTS IN THIS AURGUMENT!!! NONE!!! AND IF YOU BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE STICK AROUND AWHILE!!

And this I agree with 100%.
Posting shit like cloud infractions and other relatively minor things like that does no one any good but to bring unneeded attention to everyone. The last thing anyone needs is FAA breathing down every DZ`s throat and the FAA absolutely will not see any difference between "Skyride" DZ`s and any other DZ.

I personally think Skyrides business practices suck. I also know that in the past ASC and other Cary Q Owned businesses have employed the same Deceptive Business practices.

But it is the BUSINESS practices that I have issue with. The DZ`s are as safe as any I have been to and the Instructors are competent and qualified as any.

The jumpers at those DZ`s are the same as any other DZ I have seen, Some are pretty cool and people that I consider friends and Others are complete and total Asshats. (Just like any other DZ). (And Justin, I think you fall in both categories!!;))

I choose not to jump at ASC, Clarksville or any other Cary Q owned DZ simply because I dont want any of my money to ever end up in Cary Q`s Pocket.

Focus on the real issue here, the business practices. Trying to go after the DZ`s for Minor cloud infractions or the last load landing a few minutes after sunset hurts all of us.

To me greed sucks where ever it exsists and believe me thEir ARE NO SAINTS IN THIS AURGUMENT!!! NONE!!! AND IF YOU BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE STICK AROUND AWHILE!!

are complete and total Asshats. (Just like any other

Whats a asshat and where can I buy one,, are you guys selling them at the farm?

2 roofies equal 1 qualude,, thats what a roofie is!

There have been all kinds of gimmicks to get an extra 10 bucks out of jumpers for years..

The boogie fee

the FREE T SHIRT

THE ALTITUDE UPGRADE

CARY Q didnt invent this shit its all been done before.

I was trying to book a hotel last night online ,, they wouldnt tell me the hotel or location, it was in the boston market,, i didnt book,, I am a consumer I have a choice,,I dont know anything about hotels,, Iam sure some people book this way and are completely happy,,

As with any service you just cant please some people,,

Of course ive never seen a disgruntled tandem student at the farm or anywhere for that matter..

I know free blowjobs with every tandem,, nah someone would still bitch.

wait I got FREE X WITH EVRY TANDEM,, surely there would be no complaints then!!

TG
WAKE UP TANDEMGUY !THERES A DUI CHECKPOINT UP AHEAD

A buissiness plan

Calling Skyride's procedures a "business plan" is a lot like calling a pocket full of roofies a "dating strategy"

Sounds about right, what with SL's "big plane fees", "weather fees", "extra altitude fees", sending customers to a dz that's hundreds of miles away rather than 50 miles away.... 'date rape' for sure!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I want to call them and fuck around for fun. Just screw with them... any ideas? I'm in Canada.. my local DZ does NOT accept SR certs but others around do. Anyone know of a good prank to call them with? PM me and then I'll come back and let everyone know how it went.

Why don't we all just smash them with harrassing and prank filled phone calls for a specific date? Some kinda prank marathon... who's in?

--------------------------------------------------
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. ~ Thomas Jefferson

I want to call them and fuck around for fun. Just screw with them... any ideas? I'm in Canada.. my local DZ does NOT accept SR certs but others around do. Anyone know of a good prank to call them with? PM me and then I'll come back and let everyone know how it went.

Why don't we all just smash them with harrassing and prank filled phone calls for a specific date? Some kinda prank marathon... who's in?

I remember my first beer too! High school was awesome.

+1 billv, we agree :)
So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

Another unrelated post to the thread. Sounds like a personal issue in TN with regards to a dropzone and parachute operations. Nothing listed about skyride, which is what I thought this thread is supposed to be discussing.

edit: from the looks of those pictures, seems like they have some pretty top notch equipment for students!
So there I was...

Another unrelated post to the thread. Sounds like a personal issue in TN with regards to a dropzone and parachute operations. Nothing listed about skyride, which is what I thought this thread is supposed to be discussing.

Get over it already...ASC/SKYFRIED "SAME" Demon Seed. I worked there and they use the same deceptive selling tactics as Skyfried. As for the staff NOT knowing how they reel people in GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK.
And save any replies you may have for me, b/c you wont get a rise out of me!!
Cheers,
Tami

Once again Cary Q. and his orgaization have burned another airport.You would think if these were such great people they would not have to hop from airport to airport to stay in business.

BDashe, you can say it over and over again that these dropzones and Skyride are not connected,that still does not make it true. Cary Q. is Skyride,Cary Q. is ASC, Cary Q. is Adventure Skydiving center and Cary Q. is what ever they call that place at Outlaw Field. Is that so hard for you to understand?? Let me make it simple for you,They are all one and the same.

As for the jumpers,most people don't have a problem with the funjumpers at any of the DZs. However the ones that work for them and defend their "business model" well, that is a different story. I think those people should be included in any lawsuit that is brought against Cary Q. or Skyride.

They are all one and the same.

Quite simply, they're not! ha ha ha, a dropzone is nothing like skyride, skyride is nothing like a dropzone. That's all I'm saying, they are owned by the same dude, but different businesses with different management. This thread is focused on the skyride business he owns... s'all I'm sayin'! the DZs are as clean as any other DZ. I'm concerned this could lead to a bunch of whuffo lawyers crawling around all our DZs (nationally) looking for and/or regulating 'safety' issues.

Who wins then? .com postwh*res? awesome... pat yourselves on the back. Personally i'd like to keep jumping, and keep them legal types far away from my fun zones, and all others like 'em.
So there I was...

Personally i'd like to keep jumping, and keep them legal types far away from my fun zones, and all others like 'em.

Might want to quit taking cats on tandems and throwing no-pull mannequins out of your airplanes, then... tends to 'rile up' the neighbors.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Ive never made a skydive in TN, so i have no clue what youre talking about. from what i hear from TN though, neither do you. I'd keep an eye on wild accusations like that if i were you. Karma has this strange tendency to bite back...
So there I was...

Ive never made a skydive in TN, so i have no clue what youre talking about. from what i hear from TN though, neither do you. I'd keep an eye on wild accusations like that if i were you. Karma has this strange tendency to bite back...

I'm sure your thinly-veiled threats against other members will be well-tolerated here.

Karma has this strange tendency to bite back...

Karma doesn't "bite back".

If karma is real, as some believe, the influence is on the next life, the reincarnated life. Not this life.

Bad karma? Don't worry about it. You're not going to "pay" in this life.
"Even in a world where perfection is unattainable, there's still a difference between excellence and mediocrity." Gary73

Ive never made a skydive in TN, so i have no clue what youre talking about. from what i hear from TN though, neither do you.

Oh, I'm sorry - I thought your 'fun zones' were ALL the Ben/Cary-owned DZ's and not just ASC - carry on, then, and fuck all those other guys as long as you get yours, right?

I'd keep an eye on wild accusations like that if i were you. Karma has this strange tendency to bite back...

Wow, that's QUITE the massive internet penis you have there.

Still unimpressed, though.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I'm sure your thinly-veiled threats against other members will be well-tolerated here.

since you don't accept PM's, this is what i wanted to tell you:

dude, that was not a threat in the least. unlike some of the other people on here that have (privately and publicly without repercussions) wished harm on me, mals, etc. i hope everyone stays safe. I've just seen some weird shit happen from negative vibes is all i was saying, in no way was i hoping something bad happens to the dude, quite the contrary actually.

Blues,

Brett

edit: Mnealtx- little odd your eyes are on my cock, however i know, it certainly is impressive so i understand. i dont swing that way though, sorry bro...:D:D:D
So there I was...

You are the sales manager Nice. Perfect one to have in the conversation. So it is in fact "your" shady business practices making these guys rich beyond belief?

Wow, you are the guy that they are going to chuck under the bus when things get really hot. Sucks to be you. Well not now, but later it will.

--------------------------------------------------
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. ~ Thomas Jefferson