slotperfect

What Can We Do About Skyride II

You say they are different, but your website looks eerily familiar. Different... but the same, but different.
Nope, it's exactly the same.

--------------------------------------------------
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. ~ Thomas Jefferson

You are the sales manager Nice. Perfect one to have in the conversation. So it is in fact "your" shady business practices making these guys rich beyond belief?

Wow, you are the guy that they are going to chuck under the bus when things get really hot. Sucks to be you. Well not now, but later it will.

jesus christ, how many times do i have to say i am completely unaffiliated with skyride or any dropzone? I have never worked for skyride or any dropzone in any state/country ever. I'm in sales for large hotel chain. you've probably stayed in one of my hotels before, so thanks for my jumps and tunnel time.

keep trying to connect the invisible dots. smoke enough shit and someone is bound to see em i guess.
So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

jesus christ, how many times do i have to say i am completely unaffiliated with skyride or any dropzone? I have never worked for skyride or any dropzone in any state/country ever.

I apologize sir. I looked at your profile, and at first glance it looks like you are the sales manager at ASC because the ASC website link is right after your occupation. Kind of an optical delusion.

You are welcome for the jump money, and since you gave it right back to ASC, you can tell whats his nuts that he is welcome for another can of gold flaked yacht polish. It's on me. It'll be worthless when that shitcan sinks. :P

--------------------------------------------------
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. ~ Thomas Jefferson

UPDATE on the Clarksville dropzone... Read on in the Clarksville Leaf Chronicle. The Outlaw Airfield authority is onto the sky diving inconsistencies and Chuckie Owens is HIDING. the little coward. The airfield managers are quitting and running away. Some financial inconsistencies popping up. And the Humane Society is getting payback. Guess who is charge of Airfield Authority, why Dr. Whitford himself, who does vet work for Humane Society, and I can't wait until he gets the WHOLE story about how they tried to scam the Humane Society and the horrible way they portrayed cats, etc. plus all the good info from Jumpdude about their scams in other states. Jeff Fincher can threaten to burn down all the tents he wants to. I guess he'll have to run away to another state just like he always does when things get hot. Hey, ANYONE WHO WANTS THE TIME LINE ON THE CAT AIDS SCAM, LET ME KNOW. I HAVE THE WHOLE DEAL FROM DAY ONE. JUST REMEMBER, THE HUMANE SOCIETY WAS NEVER MENTIONED UNTIL AFTER THE EVENT GRAPHICS WERE REQUESTED TO BE REMOVED. Chuckie can sure dig a big hole. Lies have a way of putting holes in your canopy don't they, you little Carrot Top wanna be.

portraying cats in a questionable manner: they are guilty, though some found it hysterical. Not sure of any illegal activities there, however.

Humane society scam? ahhh, not so much. more like disorganized fun for regular jumpers that added fund raising as an after thought. The 20 T-shirt sales produced less than the meager anticipated amount due to communication errors. ***This is second hand info from peops @ AST***

BUT! this is America so spin it however you want. Though, i would suggest/ask MODs to start a seperate thread for Cat AIDS boogie issues since it was an AST original idea for a party and not skyride related (i believe there was one already? could be wrong tho). Candidly- I wish I thought of it! You stay classy Tennessee!

can you pm me for my email so i can take a look at your timeline? also, who created the timeline and where did the information for the timeline come from? first though, i'd like to see the timeline.

timeline, timeline, timeline. One word.

BTW, who are you?

Also, I heard that Chuck is hiding out somewhere near the Mexican border just outside San Diego. He's supposedly running drugs stuffed in various large frozen fish, as well as facilitating the entry of swine flu to the US- genetically altered to specifically target babies. Skyride is supposedly keeping the profits of drug sales, and the sale of baby organs + stem cells in anticipation of Obama funding considerable amounts of research.

In other news, Jeff Finch was actually the one responsible for the cat slayings in the Miami area, he was guided by skyride, as well as his love for depiciting cats in a questionable manner using photoshop as his artistic vehicle. Pray for a healthy mental recovery.

Timeline,

Brett
So there I was...

You know what sucks about that from readin gthat article? The whole thing is over minimum insurance coverage- taking the ownership issue out of the equation- blows that lawyers and the sue happy require all this insurance :( I know it is important and all, just sucks that because of lawyers things are like this in every aspect of life now.

in funnier business, my favorite paragraph in the article"

"On Tuesday, Authority Chairman Ron Whitford worried that the airport's insurance carrier might cancel their policy, not only because skydivers have used Outlaw Field as a drop zone, but because, he said, they consumed alcohol on the property, which is prohibited."

HA HA HA HA HA! Oh no! Beer on a DZ?! Why that is... that is so despicable! c'mon guys, let's keep bringin' the regulators around our stomping grounds so they can now take beer n' bonfire time away from us too. Not good, keep gov't authority far, far away.

So there I was...

That is why certain groups should learn to behave and quit acting like assholes. We get away with alot of shit on alot of airports.

As a side thought your last post shows why most people don't want to listen to anything from anyone from your group. You usually act a little more intelligent then that.
Very soon, an honest person will not be able to sing the last 2 lines of our National Anthem:::Practice safe dining....use condiments

BDazzled, keep on towing that line, and keep telling yourself it'll all be okay and for your better in the end (we've seen you here before, many times). Maybe it will, and you'll end up just fine in the end, just like Joey did - up until the second before the bus ran over him too...

And, by the way, the whole thing is NOT over the "minimum insurance coverage..." but rather, over their recognizing the shell-game that this LLC/Corp./Turdbag organization has used along with the naive pawns such as yourself to help them get this far.
Roll Tide Roll

And, by the way, the whole thing is NOT over the "minimum insurance coverage..." but rather, over their recognizing the shell-game that this LLC/Corp./Turdbag organization has used along with the naive pawns such as yourself to help them get this far.

His blinders don't let him see that. Maybe he will take them off one day, we can only hope. :S

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

Yeah, but then which dz gets to hear the spiel this time after that, once again, "...I just didn't realize what was really going on, but now I know better; can we be friends and forget about all my posts on dropzone.com?" or something similar.

Same old story over and over as many here can attest, but like I said, it's what that organization depends on. That's why they have their very own version of roaming dz (sorry, Spence!), they keep having to leave and find new ground.

And BDazzled points out the one quote from the article about alcohol, but missed these points:

"...they are trying to sort out exactly who is conducting skydiving activities at Outlaw Field."

"This is the most bizarre situation I have ever seen,"

"Airport Authority members are concerned about the legitimacy of the skydiving operator, which is referred to under four different names in documents."

Welcome to our world...
Roll Tide Roll

It wasn't like that for me, but then I didn't get on the internet and say how great they are. I just realized, after not very long, that it was a place I didn't want to be and I sure didn't want any more of my money going to B and C. The events after 9/11 were, criminal? >:( There are other things that the moderators will not let me post here.

:D That one slipped my mind - must be all the drugs. ;):P

I don't think we, as USPA members, can really do anything about - them. People like Larry Hill and other DZO's can though. If enough of you stop taking their certificates they will go away and you will start getting full price for tandems again - think about it. IMHO

Actually, we (USPA) did do something, and then the wrong people were put in charge and they screwed it up, or either were part of that plan all along.

You reference the people who I actually think are worse than that organization, the dzo's who still take their certificates. They know they are screwing over their neighboring dz's and they don't care; I would hope to expect more out of them than that. They are enablers, and I LOVE to hear the stories each time they decide to stop taking the gc's after thousands of dollars in lack of reimbursement - that's HILARIOUS!
Roll Tide Roll

Has anyone noticed an increased presence of advertisements for the 1 800 Skyride DZ at Clarksville since the information was released about the City of Clarksville shutting them down.
One ad that can be easily seen is at the top of the page here in the forums. If you don't see it now, just hit refresh and watch the ad, it will rotate up and show after a few clicks on the refresh.
The question is that if they are shut down, why are they increasing their internet presence?
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

Duh, the advertisments are because the crew us still :Sworking[/crazy].

Uuuhhhh,,,, ok,, After getting kicked out of Clarksville, who else would have them?
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

You know what sucks about that from readin gthat article? The whole thing is over minimum insurance coverage- taking the ownership issue out of the equation- blows that lawyers and the sue happy require all this insurance :( I know it is important and all, just sucks that because of lawyers things are like this in every aspect of life now.

in funnier business, my favorite paragraph in the article"

"On Tuesday, Authority Chairman Ron Whitford worried that the airport's insurance carrier might cancel their policy, not only because skydivers have used Outlaw Field as a drop zone, but because, he said, they consumed alcohol on the property, which is prohibited."

HA HA HA HA HA! Oh no! Beer on a DZ?! Why that is... that is so despicable! c'mon guys, let's keep bringin' the regulators around our stomping grounds so they can now take beer n' bonfire time away from us too. Not good, keep gov't authority far, far away.

What are you as dumb as jumpdude? I am sure he is real proud of his work but we are still jumping and making as many jumps as ever. So until you can actualy prove some thing, SHUT UP!

B,
Shhhh,every one will get the hint they are fucked up and start jumpng at a real actual old school rebelious DZ.

And if you missed it driver1:
Your sounding just like the loosers in Russellvile! OH did your itty bitty POS C0182 Crash?

You should learn from those who have moved on. they are smarter than you!

They are now at a place called "Waverly, Tenn. I Google Earthed it and it appears to be about 60 miles west of Nashville. I guess they tried to be sneaky,,, The 1 800 Skyride norm, I suppose...

http://www.yelp.com/biz/adventure-skydive-clarksville

I heard they'd set up their scam operations in Waverly. Give them about a year there and then the town will be sick of them and kick them out too, just like Pell City, AL; Prattville, AL; and Clarksville, TN. :D

I dunno... you have to be a moron to keep making the same mistakes again and again, but then again, I don't think they care...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban