JohnRich

What's wrong in this photo?

gopro mount looks incorrectly secured.....and it's facing her tits and not face? Wait..... that's not wrong though!

Something to do with his risers+3rings? Too blurry to tell

plus of course the huge cookie sticker blinding his vision on his helmet
For info regarding lift ticket prices all around the world check out
http://www.jumpticketprices.com/dropzones.asp

1. There are only two cameras. There should be at least 4 or 5 for a 2-way.

Judging by the direction she's looking, I'd guess there's at least one other person on the skydive who is high, kinda far away, and having trouble getting in. And the reflection in his visor is hard to make out but there might be someone else right behind the camera too.

He also appears to have some kind of slider locks sewn to his front risers, but I've never liked the style with tabs sticking way out like that, seems like something could get hung up on them. They also seem to be preventing his risers from laying nice and flat, although that's a bit more cosmetic.

Other than that and what's already been mentioned I dunno... they're jumping Wings containers? (kidding! I'm kidding!)

He also appears to have some kind of slider locks sewn to his front risers, but I've never liked the style with tabs sticking way out like that, seems like something could get hung up on them. They also seem to be preventing his risers from laying nice and flat, although that's a bit more cosmetic.

Other than that and what's already been mentioned I dunno... they're jumping Wings containers? (kidding! I'm kidding!)

I seriously doubt that kind of rig would be seen in actual terminal freefall!:D
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Anvilbrother: Visor stickers limit vision, pretty long go pro mount?

Yep. What's that silver stripe running horizontally smack dab across the middle of his line of sight? Is that part of the "Cookie" decal?

DaVinci: What's your point?

I wasn't aware that every post had to have a point. How about, "fun"? What's your point?

likesto: the photo is grainy and low resolution

That is more like my scan of the paper page, then reduced in size to fit the 150k limit here.

DaVinci: What's your point?

I wasn't aware that every post had to have a point. How about, "fun"? What's your point?

I thought there was something terrible going on in the picture that I was missing. I wanted to know what it was. That's all.

Your posts usually do have a point, and I was concerned that I had missed something. It made me doubt my judgement. Glad I was wrong!

What's that silver stripe running horizontally smack dab across the middle of his line of sight?

I'm willing to bet it has something to do with the horizontal center of the frame when he's wearing a forward-facing camera. It's like a version of the 'paper asshole' ring site, just a reference line across the center of the frame.

try page 50 ( cypress ad) whats wrong with this picture, reserve handle covered by his sweatshirt...
Jumpsuits serve us well for many reasons

Image attached.

Yeah, he should have that tucked in his pants so it doesn't ride up over his handles.

I wonder about that hood flapping loose behind his head too - could it interfere with his risers during a cut-away? Why wear the hood in freefall if you're not going to wear it on your head? It creates the potential for a problem, and is serving no purpose. At least tuck it underneath the neck band behind his back.

He sure is cool though, so all is forgiven.

This could start a whole new monthly game: Finding things in Parachutist that are incorrect!

While we're at it, how about the Aerodyne ad on the back cover: It quotes Justin Shorb saying "You have to have gear you can trust." And he stands accused of selling stolen re-programmed Cypres' which are set to activate at incorrect altitudes for sport skydiving. How's that for for gear you can trust?

Thread here.

I'm sure that Aerodyne probably sent this ad for publication prior to this scandal surfacing, and the deadline had already passed to withdraw it.

While we're at it, how about the Aerodyne ad on the back cover: It quotes Justin Shorb saying "You have to have gear you can trust." And he stands accused of selling stolen re-programmed Cypres' which are set to activate at incorrect altitudes for sport skydiving. How's that for for gear you can trust?

Thread here.

I'm sure that Aerodyne probably sent this ad for publication prior to this scandal surfacing, and the deadline had already passed to withdraw it.

True that Aerodyne didn't know about it, but Justin was "assisting the police in their investigation" for 3 months before the story broke. He could (should?) have warned them not to run the ad...

If he had been honest.:|
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo