1 1
brenthutch

Will Hunter Biden face prison?

(edited)
13 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

For contempt of Congress, like Steve Bannon did?

Leaving aside that it's a very odd question to ask given that he is not currently in contempt of Congress, is it not a question you could have asked in any of the other threads you have open about the Hunter Biden investigation?

Or maybe you're just aiming for the day that the entire first page of this forum will consist of the 50 separate threads brenthutch has opened about the same 3 issues in the last 2 weeks.

Edited by jakee
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

I’m just asking the question, yet nobody has given an answer.

Now you are unable to read replies?

If you don't want to discuss something, don't post.  If you do want to discuss something, then discuss it and avoid the BS statements.

6 hours ago, brenthutch said:

I am flattered that you think I have all the answers. 

So you think everyone else here should know the answer to something you don’t? 

You really ought to spend some time thinking about what that means. 

6 hours ago, jakee said:

So you think everyone else here should know the answer to something you don’t? 

You really ought to spend some time thinking about what that means. 

There was an accurate answer posted. 

He either doesn't read the responses, or ignores the ones that don't fit his narrative.  

Just like all the other garbage he posts.

• Like 1

Perhaps someone more responsible than BH and less interested in trolling will start a new thread. One dealing with Hunter Biden's actual crimes of tax evasion as he is being prosecuted by the US department of justice.

If found guilty I certainly hope he does serious jail time. Naturally BH won't acknowledge that the US DOJ has been "weaponized" for political purpose in this aforementioned prosecution. But why ruin the fantasy world of the GOP.

17 hours ago, brenthutch said:

I’m just asking the question, yet nobody has given an answer.

no he won't.  Unless he does something that puts him in contempt of congress.

Just like... 'will I be arrested for bank robbery?'  Probably not until I actually rob a bank....

question answered.  move on

1 hour ago, Phil1111 said:

Perhaps someone more responsible than BH and less interested in trolling will start a new thread. One dealing with Hunter Biden's actual crimes of tax evasion as he is being prosecuted by the US department of justice.

If found guilty I certainly hope he does serious jail time. Naturally BH won't acknowledge that the US DOJ has been "weaponized" for political purpose in this aforementioned prosecution. But why ruin the fantasy world of the GOP.

3-5 years seems to be the norm for large scale tax evasion at a federal level, plus of course, the repayments and penalties etc.

I think entirely possible that a plea agreement gets reached.  financials, plus some 3-12 month jail time, or even probation that is dependent on the repayment.  Sounds like he is in shit because his lawyers managed to fuck up a plea deal completely.

Apparently there are a lot of shitty 'sons' out there.  Some republican Senator's son killed a deputy in a car accident related to high speed chase/evasion and running from the cops just the other day

I wonder when the Republicans will form a committee to impeach the senator for his son's actions?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brenthutch said:

Indicted on nine charges, faces up to 17 years in prison xD

See this is what happens when you start too many threads, you forget which one is which. You already have an active thread for the Hunter Biden special counsel probe, so why are you messing up this one?

Just trying to distract from the fact that it turns out you think we have all the answers to your questions even though you don't have any?

2 minutes ago, jakee said:

See this is what happens when you start too many threads, you forget which one is which. You already have an active thread for the Hunter Biden special counsel probe, so why are you messing up this one?

Just trying to distract from the fact that it turns out you think we have all the answers to your questions even though you don't have any?

My threads keep getting high jacked by what-about-Trumpers so I have to start a new one.

1 hour ago, tkhayes said:

3-5 years seems to be the norm for large scale tax evasion at a federal level, plus of course, the repayments and penalties etc.

I think entirely possible that a plea agreement gets reached.  financials, plus some 3-12 month jail time, or even probation that is dependent on the repayment.  Sounds like he is in shit because his lawyers managed to fuck up a plea deal completely.

Apparently there are a lot of shitty 'sons' out there.  Some republican Senator's son killed a deputy in a car accident related to high speed chase/evasion and running from the cops just the other day

I wonder when the Republicans will form a committee to impeach the senator for his son's actions?

Given that he already paid ALL arrears, and has a pretty clean criminal record.....I doubt he will do time.

• Like 2

(edited)
9 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

My threads keep getting high jacked by what-about-Trumpers so I have to start a new one.

No, that is a lie. The whole thread is really quite remarkably on topic - though I can see why you'd want to run away from it given that it mostly consists of you failing to explain why you care so much about Hunter Biden since you know that all current evidence shows that his crimes and misdemeanours are his alone and involve no-one who actually matters. I get why that's embarrassing for you.

But seriously, what about the topic of this thread - you needing us to answer a question that you are incapable of even hazarding a guess at - what's going on with that?

Edited by jakee