2 2
brenthutch

Lefties boycott…

(edited)
1 hour ago, brenthutch said:

A song, and it goes to number one 

Righties boycott a corporation and it loses billions.

What song is that ? a rotten tomatoes  perfect score... LOL. The Idea of what is, depends on the who says so. 

The Liberal hivemind owns the industry, independent artists like TM are washed from their market and any such accolades as "#1". The Idea of what is, depends on the who says so. .I'm sure we could make a list of movies and docs.that have been Ratioed. The  simple way of evading us and truth.  They can't cancel the truth.Not here anyway.

The Free Market, the ultimate democracy that forces people and theirs markets to see objective reality.Freedom will right the course,equity will be their judge.

Not only do they lose their lunch, we get to sell the Merch!!.LOL All the new businesses being created.America is a country of reinvention.

"Even during a global pandemic, you could sell a cockroach and make a buck"

DonnasDubiasWebLogo1.tif

I'm going to go defend the American principle of Freedom of Speech.How our brand is so much better than the cosmopolitan brand.I think Windsors woke thread seems appropriate.

Edited by richravizza

Just now, richravizza said:

I'm going to go defend the American principle of Freedom of Speech.

You might have to change sides then.  Because if you say anything the right doesn't like, you are going to get cancelled.  And if you want to teach at a school, you are going to have to teach a very specific agenda - and you'll be fired if you say things like "slavery in America was a stain on our country's history."  And if you are in Florida, you are not allowed to say "gay."

The Free Market, the ultimate democracy that forces people and theirs markets to see objective reality.

So in the 1850's, slavery was moral and a valid objective reality?  

22 minutes ago, billvon said:

You might have to change sides then.  Because if you say anything the right doesn't like, you are going to get cancelled.  And if you want to teach at a school, you are going to have to teach a very specific agenda - and you'll be fired if you say things like "slavery in America was a stain on our country's history."  And if you are in Florida, you are not allowed to say "gay."

So in the 1850's, slavery was moral and a valid objective reality?  

LOL you always go to the Past.We are going forward,Like angle flying or driving on the freeway.Don't go too far Left, ya might be going backwards.

Thank You for giving us the flag, since you've been so generous, I would like the Color blue back, besides Pink suits you better.

48 minutes ago, billvon said:

"I am not a sheep!  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!"  say the people who take livestock dewormer and go to churches where they are literally told they are sheep.

The Lord is my shepherd. I shall not want. (Words spoken just before the fleecing)

1 hour ago, billvon said:

And if you are in Florida, you are not allowed to say "gay."

Yet another fantasy from the mind of BillV.  First is was getting the Woolworth boycott 100% backwards, then it was the crazy notion that California gets most of its electricity from non-fossil fuel sources and now it is thoroughly debunked “don’t say gay” narrative that the left is so in love with.  The fact of the matter is the left is in love with failure. A boycott succeeded, and its supporters are sheep, a cancel campaign fails and its and it is because society is not yet sophisticated enough.  It is a good thing that lefties like failure because they are so good at it.

• Like 1

(edited)

Of course you weren't defining them as failures. 

Just their bad Ideas.You mentioned Cali.renewable electricity, just so you know we are paying for it.LOL

Another Flex Alert was issued, Unforseen demand you know.

June was the most magical month, El Nino just amazing with the Super Bloom in Carrizo plains national monument area  ground zero for solar farms in socal. between frisco and LA.

Trying to find the projected and actual output during the months of may and june, alude me.

Edited by richravizza

3 hours ago, richravizza said:

Bill, We debunked that a long time ago, as propaganda and blissful ignorance.

Just like you debunked the "Biden won the election" and "the climate is warming" things.

That works great for a while.  But eventually reality has a way of catching up with you.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, brenthutch said:

It is a good thing that lefties like failure because they are so good at it.

It's impressive how often you pat your own back and praise yourself here. Not only are you a gymnast, but a contortionist too!

It's like our very own Cirque du Soleil.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, olofscience said:

It's impressive how often you pat your own back and praise yourself here. Not only are you a gymnast, but a contortionist too!

It's like our very own Cirque du Soleil.

Somebody else seems so very similar is so many ways.

Thinks he knows more than anyone else and tells everyone about it.

Never suffers the consequences of admitting he was or is wrong.

Has a world view of himself plus America and F*&k everyone else.

Believes and states that science is always wrong.

Any idea thats money making even if someone else is harmed or shafted must be good.

The environment is a dumping ground for anyone who wants profit.

The silent majority is learning that they have a voice. The self-appointed elites of the entertainment industry, music business, corporations and other organizations are getting a wake-up call. One road-marker is the Bud thing and now a song that has been mischaracterized.  

The 3-,month trend in Andeuser-Busch stock shows a decline from $65.56 to $58.63. Looking at the 3-year trend the stock has ranged from $54.43 to $78.16. Recent, 3-months - down 10.64%, 1-year up 7.9%. It's quite volatile. Their dividend payout history has been equally volatile. Not something that long term investors like.

Bud sales are down roughly 28%. CostCo has dropped it from the stores. Revenue loss is in the range of $90- $115 million a month. Past sales and revenue can't be recovered. However, remaining monthly sales are not inconsequential standing at approximately $295 million. The stock value doesn't track the drop in sales of this one brand. They have approximately 12 main beer brands in the US, 6 foreign brands, and 18 craft beer partners. Bud has dropped from the biggest brand to the # two spot behind Modelo. But AB has the #2 and #3 spots at a combined monthly sales of $565 million. It's more of a pride thing than a "dagger-in-the-company" decrease in sales.

On the music video ... the surveys and social media posts I've seen show overwhelming support of Aldean. #1 song, we'll see how long it stays there. CMT is in conflict with some country music heavy weights, including Blake Shelton, Luke Bryan and Lee Greenwood. Rumors about a $30 million canceled contract with Shelton and Bryan removing his videos from CMT appear to be false.  

They have lost $115 million in annual revenue from advertisers. Companies like Levi's, PBR, The GAP and McGregor leather have exited. McGregor is the largest loss, they sell fancy county attire. So that leaves room for new advertisers and some will move in. The drag queen performance at the CMT Music Awards was the start of problems and the cancelation of the video was the finale. Additionally, Hank Williams Jr resigned from the Board, and Aldean has sued CMT for $58 million, a 1st Amendment case. The CMT leadership has some work to do. And so they have and are  ...

Current news - CMT is moving to restore the video. They fired the Program Director (70+ year old white male, alleged to be a woke liberal, no clue if that's accurate) that unilaterally canceled the video, or so says the network. We'll see if that, and other steps, are sufficient to have the CMT peeps return.

Anyone watch some of the women's US soccer team at the World Cup "disrespect the flag" by not putting their hand over their heart or singing the national anthem? Not smart.

I'm sure the silent majority will have other opportunities to "show up." We'll see. And for those that seem stuck on the D vs R thing, I highly doubt that the silent majority all have the same political views or party affiliations.

7 minutes ago, billeisele said:

The silent majority is learning that they have a voice. The self-appointed elites of the entertainment industry, music business, corporations and other organizations are getting a wake-up call. One road-marker is the Bud thing and now a song that has been mischaracterized. ..

So the 'silent majority' is a bunch of chickenshit bigots?

Who are afraid of a picture of a trans person on a beer can?

And so afraid of black people that they need to 'get my grandaddy's gun and shoot them'? Keep in mind that those "good old boys" in small towns have a VERY long history of lynching black people.

Of course, country fans have a reputation of not being terribly smart. And of being racist hicks. 

How many of the 'silent majority' are flying Confederate flags?

Something I've learned in the past 15 years or so is how MANY of the hateful, ignorant bigots were simply hiding under rocks, pretending to be civilized, decent people. 
At least they're being open about it these days. Makes it easier to know who to watch out for.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, billeisele said:

The silent majority is learning that they have a voice. The self-appointed elites of the entertainment industry, music business, corporations and other organizations are getting a wake-up call.

As did the so called "moral majority". Your silent majority is no more silent than the moral majority is moral. So these self appointed elites you are bugged by, are you of the belief that they actually self appointed themselves and weren't somehow elevated by the consensus of a majority of someones? Again, to my reading at least, while you strive to play neutral in how you pose things the truth is far from that. Anyway, I asked before and I'll ask again: how much of what you believe about social and political issues comes from your Christian faith? Ron, to his credit, pulls no punches but it seems the majority of Christian believers want to pass it off as something they just do one day a week but don't think about otherwise. As I see it that is the real elephant in the room.

1 hour ago, billeisele said:

The silent majority is learning that they have a voice. The self-appointed elites of the entertainment industry, music business, corporations and other organizations are getting a wake-up call. One road-marker is the Bud thing and now a song that has been mischaracterized.  

The 3-,month trend in Andeuser-Busch stock shows a decline from $65.56 to $58.63. Looking at the 3-year trend the stock has ranged from $54.43 to $78.16. Recent, 3-months - down 10.64%, 1-year up 7.9%. It's quite volatile. Their dividend payout history has been equally volatile. Not something that long term investors like.

Bud sales are down roughly 28%. CostCo has dropped it from the stores. Revenue loss is in the range of $90- $115 million a month. Past sales and revenue can't be recovered. However, remaining monthly sales are not inconsequential standing at approximately $295 million. The stock value doesn't track the drop in sales of this one brand. They have approximately 12 main beer brands in the US, 6 foreign brands, and 18 craft beer partners. Bud has dropped from the biggest brand to the # two spot behind Modelo. But AB has the #2 and #3 spots at a combined monthly sales of $565 million. It's more of a pride thing than a "dagger-in-the-company" decrease in sales.

On the music video ... the surveys and social media posts I've seen show overwhelming support of Aldean. #1 song, we'll see how long it stays there. CMT is in conflict with some country music heavy weights, including Blake Shelton, Luke Bryan and Lee Greenwood. Rumors about a $30 million canceled contract with Shelton and Bryan removing his videos from CMT appear to be false.  

They have lost $115 million in annual revenue from advertisers. Companies like Levi's, PBR, The GAP and McGregor leather have exited. McGregor is the largest loss, they sell fancy county attire. So that leaves room for new advertisers and some will move in. The drag queen performance at the CMT Music Awards was the start of problems and the cancelation of the video was the finale. Additionally, Hank Williams Jr resigned from the Board, and Aldean has sued CMT for $58 million, a 1st Amendment case. The CMT leadership has some work to do. And so they have and are  ...

Current news - CMT is moving to restore the video. They fired the Program Director (70+ year old white male, alleged to be a woke liberal, no clue if that's accurate) that unilaterally canceled the video, or so says the network. We'll see if that, and other steps, are sufficient to have the CMT peeps return.

Anyone watch some of the women's US soccer team at the World Cup "disrespect the flag" by not putting their hand over their heart or singing the national anthem? Not smart.

I'm sure the silent majority will have other opportunities to "show up." We'll see. And for those that seem stuck on the D vs R thing, I highly doubt that the silent majority all have the same political views or party affiliations.

Hi Bill,

Re:  Anyone watch some of the women's US soccer team at the World Cup "disrespect the flag" by not putting their hand over their heart or singing the national anthem?

As a veteran, I always stand at attention & stay silent.  That not good enough for you?

Last time I checked, we were still a free country; to do what we want to do.

Jerry Baumchen

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Bill,

Re:  Anyone watch some of the women's US soccer team at the World Cup "disrespect the flag" by not putting their hand over their heart or singing the national anthem?

As a veteran, I always stand at attention & stay silent.  That not good enough for you?

Last time I checked, we were still a free country; to do what we want to do.

Jerry Baumchen

The thing is they do not believe in "Country", they believe in "God and Country"; they believe in submission so any acts that are discordant with that idea aren't truly patriotic. Hence, to be truly patriotic you must believe in God and Country and submit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, billeisele said:

The silent majority is learning that they have a voice.

If you think conservatives have been silent - you're not living in reality.  They've called Obama a raghead.  They've killed protesters.  They've stormed the Capitol and tried to overthrow the US government.  They've been putting up billboards to attack women, Biden, and trans people.  The opposite of silence.

The self-appointed elites of the entertainment industry, music business, corporations and other organizations are getting a wake-up call.

Well, Trump sure is.  He checks almost all your boxes - self appointed entertainment star, self appointed captain of industry, and self-proclaimed billionaire.  And the latest self-appointed music business elite, Jason Aldean, is now playing the victim card for all he's worth.

Anyone watch some of the women's US soccer team at the World Cup "disrespect the flag" by not putting their hand over their heart or singing the national anthem?

So you know more about how to respect America than veterans?  That's some amazing arrogance.

I'm sure the silent majority will have other opportunities to "show up." 

I am sure they will too.  We will see continuing attacks on blacks, gays, trans people, Muslims and women.  But if they keep "showing up" like they did in 1860 and on Jan 6th, they are in for a rude awakening.

5 hours ago, billeisele said:

The silent majority is learning that they have a voice. The self-appointed elites of the entertainment industry, music business, corporations and other organizations are getting a wake-up call.

Who do you think they are? What do you think ‘elite’ means? Is success (and by extension capitalism) a bad thing?

6 hours ago, billvon said:

Just like you debunked the "Biden won the election" and "the climate is warming" things.

That works great for a while.  But eventually reality has a way of catching up with you.

A  train wreck of collusion with Pulitzer Prizes in delusion.

4 hours ago, billvon said:

I am sure they will too.  We will see continuing attacks on blacks, gays, trans people, Muslims and women.  But if they keep "showing up" like they did in 1860 and on Jan 6th, they are in for a rude awakening.

"Go to the mountains loose your mind ,find your soul" your program could be detrimental to your health.