2 2
brenthutch

Pfizer’s COVID pill

4 hours ago, Slim King said:

I have been providing the most current evidence anyone can. It's been a big scam .. It's much easier to deceive someone rather than convince them they have been deceived. Pfizer just fessed up!!!!!!! You should be upset they played you....

It must really frustrate you that it was Trump who set the whole "speed up the vaccine development process" thing in motion.

Wendy P.

2 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

It must really frustrate you that it was Trump who set the whole "speed up the vaccine development process" thing in motion.

Wendy P.

This is the part where he tells you that he isn't a Republican and doesn't support Trump :rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, billvon said:

There is a website dedicated to people who thought their immune system was "pretty damn strong."

https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/

Do I gather that we are expected to take health advice from an overweight diabetic?  Pass!

My wife and I got all the available shots, didn't take any quack remedies, and despite being exposed several times to individuals with COVID, neither of us have had it.

9 hours ago, Slim King said:

I'm not an antivaxxer ... I have all my vaccines .. Just not this one.

I didn't say you were.  I posted a link to a website of people who think like you - that the vaccine is a Chinese hoax, that taking zinc and sheep dewormer will save you, that Pfizer is out to kill you etc etc. 

They all paid the price for their ignorance and gullibility.  Let's hope your mistakes don't catch up with you in the same way.

2 hours ago, kallend said:

Do I gather that we are expected to take health advice from an overweight diabetic?  Pass!

My wife and I got all the available shots, didn't take any quack remedies, and despite being exposed several times to individuals with COVID, neither of us have had it.

My wife and I both got the vaccines, no quack remedies either. She got COVID a few weeks ago, miserable for a week and then she was fine. I never got it. That does intrigue me.

8 hours ago, Slim King said:

It's much easier to deceive someone rather than convince them they have been deceived.

I'll make it a short course. EGR Group is so far right wing; they make Rush Limbaugh look like a liberal and they asked that question for a reason. They knew the answer and were waiting to pounce. No vaccine was tested to prevent "transmission." The goal was to prevent symptomatic disease in vaccine recipients. See table 1 endpoint. And, I'm not sure that any vaccine will prevent transmission, but will let the scientists on here address that. 

Pfizer Endpoint.jpg

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

Yes, daily. Though admittedly a RAT and not a PCR.

I know several people who were vaccinated, got it and has zero symptoms - but then found out when they had to test for some mandatory thing (working at a school, traveling etc.)  So in your case it's quite possible you had it a while back, got over it without any symptoms, and are now immune to that strain.  So when your wife got sick you still had that immunity.

18 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

Remind me again please how I should know that you were against Warp Speed -- you weren't on dz.com then (unless you had another ID), and I haven't been to Florida to visit since the start of Covid.

Wendy P.

He's a famous musician on Youtube, and as such it's outrageous that you're not up to date with all of his pronouncements. It's basically Bieber, then Slim King, then Kanye. Actually maybe he is Kanye - that would explain a lot.

1 minute ago, billvon said:

I know several people who were vaccinated, got it and has zero symptoms - but then found out when they had to test for some mandatory thing (working at a school, traveling etc.)  So in your case it's quite possible you had it a while back, got over it without any symptoms, and are now immune to that strain.  So when your wife got sick you still had that immunity.

Possible, but that wouldn't explain why my wife did not get it at that time.

It's not an ad hominem if it's against a political party. And I find it kind of interesting that you can't be bothered to read any of his previous posting history, when you seem to expect everyone here to know what you were saying before you joined dz.com

As it happens, the primary reason for a vaccine is to prevent disease. If it can't prevent, it's to reduce its effects. The original wish for the Covid vaccine was to prevent COVID and stop it in its tracks; that didn't happen  (who knew -- viruses and how they infect cells can be complex!). But it did, and still does, reduce the effects, and seems to reduce the likelihood of catching it as well - just not prevent it completely.

But as far as I can tell, you're far more interested in fucking things up so that people scurry around, kind of like kicking an anthill.

Wendy P.

21 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

Possible, but that wouldn't explain why my wife did not get it at that time.

Asymptomatic infection is less transmissible than symptomatic disease, so she had that extra level of protection (if that's what happened.)

I'm rather surprised ole Slim hasn't picked up on this latest 'fun fact' about the vaccines:

The Florida Surgeon General has released a 'study' that shows the vax is dangerous. That males who get it have an 'abnormally high risk' of death.

This is the same Florida that has falsified Covid numbers, both cases and deaths. That fired the person who insisted on reporting those numbers accurately, and then raided her house when she kept it up after being fired.

And the Surgeon General has been promoting the standard "quack cures" of HCQ, Ivermectin, vitamins, zinc and the rest of the garbage. He's associated with "America's Frontline Doctors" (remember Dr Demon Sperm?) and has fraudulently claimed to have treated Covid patients in California.

Not terribly surprisingly, real health care experts have skewered these claims. The study is shit. It doesn't even list an author. Yeah, really. It also doesn't look at how dangerous Covid is. You know, that whole 'risk analysis" thing. What's more dangerous, getting the vax, or not getting it and then getting Covid (helpful hint: It's NOT the vax). 

Newsweek story on the release: https://www.newsweek.com/top-florida-doctor-warns-young-men-covid-vaccines-pose-high-risk-death-1750150

Wiki page on the idiot 'doctor': https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Ladapo

Critical review of the 'study' (note that the author of this is actually listed):https://youcanknowthings.com/2022/10/09/a-critical-review-of-floridas-new-vaccine-analysis/

Florida: Near the top of Covid deaths. And I guess they want to be number one.

43 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

I'm rather surprised ole Slim hasn't picked up on this latest 'fun fact' about the vaccines:

The Florida Surgeon General has released a 'study' that shows the vax is dangerous. That males who get it have an 'abnormally high risk' of death.

The question is - do Florida men have an unusually high risk of death due to getting the vaccine, or due to the fact that they are Florida men?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kallend said:

Hi John,

Me, too.  

Jerry Baumchen

PS)  Re:  Do I gather that we are expected to take health advice from an overweight diabetic?

Well, some people take their political advice from a failed con man.

2 hours ago, Slim King said:

Is he claiming no vaccine in the history of Vaccines has ever been tested for "Transmission" ?  Or just these experimental vaccines? This is where mr. Big shoot himself in the foot

What an angry word salad, with lots of false accusations...

Anyway, are you aware that the Polio vaccine (the oral version) can actually CAUSE cases of polio where there were none before? But it's still been enormously successful in eradicating polio, with more than 10 billion doses administered worldwide.

...in fact, you've probably taken it.

5 minutes ago, Slim King said:

So you support the lies of the MSM and Biden about the transmission of the virus? Because they DID LIE ... It is totally transmissible. Immunizations are supposed to make you IMMUNE .. It's even in the word itself. These are experimental Injections.

Like the flu vaccine? It doesn’t make you immune; it does to some strains, not others. Kind of like the coronavirus.

Wendy P. 

Just now, Slim King said:

Also Wendy and the rest .... When you got the Voluntary Injection (Even though they may have threatened your livelihood) did you give Informed Consent? Did they inform you of all the things that could go wrong? It's a huge list and they must have read it to you correct?

I’m literate; no need to read things to me. And I accept that some things are not without risk. Have you read all the warnings for the medication you take for diabetes (you mentioned being a diabetic)? They can kill you  

Wendy P.