4 4
winsor

Woke is a Joke

2 hours ago, mistercwood said:

PV have been exposed repeatedly for fabricating narratives, misrepresenting statements with false contexts, and even paying "witnesses" to say things on camera that are lies. They have no credibility whatsoever. None. Zero. You honestly should know better.

Note the disclaimer.

6 hours ago, winsor said:

Note the disclaimer.

Not good enough. They aren't a "biased" source, they flat out make shit up on the regular. The only people using them as a source are right-wing hacks - I may think you're in denial about still being an enlightened centrist, but I don't think you're a hack. 

• Like 1

On 8/21/2022 at 4:32 AM, winsor said:

The KKK has simply hundreds of adherents.  That's a bad thing.

Good Racists, OTOH, number in the millions . .. 

. . . and can be identified by their rallying call of "I don't see race!"

13 hours ago, mistercwood said:

Not good enough. They aren't a "biased" source, they flat out make shit up on the regular. The only people using them as a source are right-wing hacks - I may think you're in denial about still being an enlightened centrist, but I don't think you're a hack. 

I linked the video referenced by a mainstream article as the basis of her firing.  It was apparently good enough for her employers.

15 minutes ago, winsor said:

I linked the video referenced by a mainstream article as the basis of her firing.  It was apparently good enough for her employers.

Her employers decided to cancel her left wing opinions? Makes sense, the right are always such snowflakes.

On 9/4/2022 at 6:54 AM, mistercwood said:

PV have been exposed repeatedly for fabricating narratives, misrepresenting statements with false contexts, and even paying "witnesses" to say things on camera that are lies. They have no credibility whatsoever. None. Zero. You honestly should know better.

I'm afraid that if they were to have a video of the Moon landing, I might then turn into a disbeliever. Their approach to "reporting" makes mockumentaries like "This is Spinal Tap" and "Housewives of New Jersey" seem like contenders for the Oscar for documentaries.

Wendy P.

• Like 1

On 9/4/2022 at 3:17 AM, winsor said:

I've known too many people who would overstate their professional accomplishments to suit their perceived audience, and this person may well be doing just that.

Pfff, that’s nothing. I know some old white men who absolutely refuse to admit that being a white man has helped them along the way and all their achievements are theirs and theirs alone!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, winsor said:

I thought you were opposed to woke cancel culture.

Turns out maybe you are only opposed to people you agree with getting fired. Shocking.

On 3/4/2022 at 6:29 PM, metalslug said:

It's been nearly two weeks since our last joke (although these advertised shirts are very real) and I expect we could all use some levity this month.NBMW.jpg.3182cd317ea6aec700f871786b29aafc.jpg

Ah, c'mon, you laughed a little bit. Right ?

Trying to catch up,

it's and upgrade from Oliver, he'll be Broke soon like Samantha Bee.

On 2/21/2022 at 9:57 AM, lippy said:

John Oliver kicked off his new season last night with a show about CRT.  Youtube link to the CRT segment below for anybody interested who doesn't have HBO for the full episode.  

I figured its about time we had some jokes going with this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EICp1vGlh_U

You actually thought that funny. I had to stop at "throw the whole book out" shit,skit. 

Sad, school choice inference as the problem, inferred as bigoted, and a contributing factor of failing schools..Choice and Parents are the problem...while State administrators figure out "how to teach it" LOL.

My concern for students is that some parents would be entertained and enlightened.

BINGO!! we have a winner. 

Damn, you beat me to my first duty assignment.

On 2/22/2022 at 5:55 PM, brenthutch said:

Google Frankfurt School and Critical Theory 

On 2/23/2022 at 1:40 AM, BIGUN said:

OK. Aaaaand????

Now,that's funny.