5 5
winsor

Woke is a Joke

On 1/27/2023 at 7:39 PM, billvon said:

A great many are.

Anti-woke folks, by definition, are unaware of - or refuse to acknowlege - injustice in society. 

"A great many are."

Not here, today. 

Ironic, Denise Young Smith was forced to resign because she said basically what I had said in our earlier conversation.,that diversity comes from the individual

A mass psychosis that usually leads to "Watching them, eat their own"

https://nypost.com/2017/11/17/apples-diversity-chief-lasts-just-six-months/

.Today, she is the victim.

1 hour ago, winsor said:

I don't recall recommending sanctions for much of anything beyond child abuse.  It may be all the same to you.

Your interpretation of what constitutes child abuse is what is being discussed. You are right about gender reassignment surgery on minors, that is without any argument from me. Sadly, there are strange lines that must be crossed at birth regardless of other considerations. Unfortunately, those strange lines have been used to degrade your central point. 

2 hours ago, winsor said:

I don't recall recommending sanctions for much of anything beyond child abuse.  It may be all the same to you.

So is circumcision of infants, for religious reasons, child abuse?  Which, as I recall you saying, should result in felony charges against the parent?

12 hours ago, winsor said:

What I responded to was your  phrase, "That's the 'woke' part of the equation to which I object, where one group of people see fit to inflict their world view on everyone else." Which is exactly what you've been doing since last year. 

I'm not going to play your game of throwing shit out here and then following up with, you didn't get my joke, or cause I'm so smart; you missed my point. Now it would appear we're playing the old, "I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you say . . ." game.

My mistake for re-engaging with you. Be well.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BIGUN said:

What I responded to was your  phrase, "That's the 'woke' part of the equation to which I object, where one group of people see fit to inflict their world view on everyone else." Which is exactly what you've been doing since last year. 

I'm not going to play your game of throwing shit out here and then following up with, you didn't get my joke, or cause I'm so smart; you missed my point. Now it would appear we're playing the old, "I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you say . . ." game.

My mistake for re-engaging with you. Be well.

Given the level of vitriol on this forum, it is often difficult to pick out a legitimate request for clarification from knee jerk gainsaying.

The only activity I recommend being proscribed is the vivisection of children, though puberty blockers are about as bad.

What the hell, if rendering a portion of the population sterile limits population growth, perhaps it's a backhanded benefit.

BSBD,

Winsor 

3 hours ago, winsor said:

Given the level of vitriol on this forum, it is often difficult to pick out a legitimate request for clarification from knee jerk gainsaying.

The only activity I recommend being proscribed is the vivisection of children, though puberty blockers are about as bad.

What the hell, if rendering a portion of the population sterile limits population growth, perhaps it's a backhanded benefit.

BSBD,

Winsor 

I don't think that's the word you think it is.

Because that's not what's happening.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, billvon said:

Again, I am not saying that you are.  I am saying a great many are.

So your saying, there's a chance....  Leftist tactics, I'll play.

Woke is Intellectually and historically BK from the 1619 project to the advent of CRT, to present day. When it comes to education, at its' core a deductive worldview, not a healthy underpinning.A mission statement of; we individually and collectively are the source of our ills both past and present, not their solutions.Our original sin.

I'm saying a great many pedos are woke.Tag your it.

19 hours ago, billvon said:

So is circumcision of infants, for religious reasons, child abuse?  Which, as I recall you saying, should result in felony charges against the parent?

In passing a previous thread I read your analogy, thanks for the refresh.For truth and honesty sake, I'm circumcised. I have two children and a great sex life.I failed to see any significance.

So a first principles question. If you had a young Son.

He was of smaller statue to his peers but he made up for this with sheer grit.Despite twice a week trips to the batting cages, month after month of diligent physical training, and nutrition,a year went by.He saw the other boys out pace him despite his discipline and their lack of.

In passing he says, "Dad,I just want to be a man",hastily you thought,if you only knew, boy. 

Four season leagues a year in Cali,.This season the travel league starts, the fences are pushed back to 280',the talent pool widens and practise shows some real potential.Everyone has being progressing to the point of hitting it out of the park,with practice meatballs,but not your boy.He still struggles to get one past 250'. After practice,boiling in frustration he asks you, "Dad can start a cycle of anabolics? I just want to be a man."

What advice do you give him?

1 hour ago, richravizza said:

Woke is Intellectually and historically BK from the 1619 project to the advent of CRT, to present day. When it comes to education, at its' core a deductive worldview, not a healthy underpinning.

Woke is being alert to injustice in society.  That's the definition.  Martin Luther King was woke.  Harvey Milk was woke.  Elie Wiesel was woke.  I'm not as woke as any of them, because I haven't seen what they have.  But I'm working on it.

In passing a previous thread I read your analogy, thanks for the refresh.For truth and honesty sake, I'm circumcised. I have two children and a great sex life.I failed to see any significance.

OK so you approve of the altering the genitals of infants for parents' cosmetic or religious reasons.  (Or more accurately you think it has no significance.)  Given that, it would be a little hypocritical to object to the alteration of the genitals of children at their request (and with the advice and consent of their doctor.)

When I was born I had hypospadias, which was corrected when I was still an infant.  I am glad my parents had the freedom to do that.

What advice do you give him?

I'd say no - at first.

If it was really tearing him apart, I'd take him to a psychiatrist, and perhaps a doctor.  And if both of them said that steroids were a good idea, and would result in a positive change in his life, I'd consider it.  And if, after talking to him, he understood the risks and were willing to take them, I'd help him get them.

Now let me ask you a similar question.

You have a daughter.  She is on the Prader scale when she is born, and the doctor recommends cosmetic surgery to make her more phenotypical, similar to a hypospadias repair in a boy.  He tells you this is not that unusual.  You get it.

From age 2 on she wants to be seen as a boy.  Hates dresses, wants to play with boys exclusively, wants to be called by a  boy's name.

When she is 12 she says she wants to live as a boy, and wants to take hormone blockers to delay puberty.  You take her to the doctor and discover she is genetically male; she has AIS which means her body does not respond to testosterone.  You refuse her request, saying she was born a girl, she is a girl, and she should stay that way.

At 14 she tries to cut off her breasts.  You take her to the hospital and she is admitted for a psych consult.  She's released after counseling.

At 15 she tries to commit suicide.  She is admitted again.  The doctor talks to you and tells you that she wants to transition, and that not allowing her to do so puts her at high risk of later psychological problems, and her risk of another suicide attempt is also high.

What do you do?

(And yes, the case above is very rare - AIS affects only about 20,000 women in the US.  But before-18 sex changes are even rarer.)

4 hours ago, richravizza said:

Woke is Intellectually and historically BK from the 1619 project to the advent of CRT, to present day. When it comes to education, at its' core a deductive worldview, not a healthy underpinning.A mission statement of; we individually and collectively are the source of our ills both past and present, not their solutions.Our original sin.

??? It says we have to deal with the product of past ills. It’s the anti-woke who don’t want to solve anything.

4 hours ago, richravizza said:

I'm saying a great many pedos are woke.Tag your it.

Why are you saying things you know are absurd?

(edited)
On 2/2/2023 at 11:30 PM, jakee said:

??? It says we have to deal with the product of past ills. It’s the anti-woke who don’t want to solve anything.

Why are you saying things you know are absurd?

It is only absurd to you and your ilk. The righteous, ALA's ok with it.

Try driving a your car looking in the rear view, let me know how far you get. lol

On 2/3/2023 at 7:11 AM, wolfriverjoe said:

'Cuz he thinks it's funny.

And he gets you to respond.

I put LOL on the punchlines, words,to help folks like you.

Did you ever solve the letter jumble on the word Omicron, the answer is Moronic. LOL 

Unlike Vitamin D, the problem with natural immunity is ......it's  FREE.eeeee... LOL

I don't think I'm funny. Oh sir, Quite the contrary.

Enjoy a rare,cold rainy day in SoCal.

Edited by richravizza
typo

Try driving a your car looking in the rear view, let me know how far you get. lol

So you don't look in your rear view mirror when you drive?

There's a reason they have one, you know.  That way you don't plow into something you should have seen.

On 2/2/2023 at 8:07 PM, billvon said:

I'd say no - at first.

Thanks for the insight, in so few words. Kinda capsulates societal norms in our postmodern world. A true first principle of modernity.

You'd say no at first, then find a Doctor with a Psychologists referral so he can just do the juice.. and improve his well being of course.Consequence considered and be damn.

Obfuscations from your minor using anabolics cannot be justified by surgical repair of birth defects, seems disingenuous at best.

Ensuring every awkward unsecure compussive preadolescent child into questioning everything about themselves at such an immature age seems the travisty. I really didn't want to bring this to the extremes of your analogies,way, way out there as if it could be close to the margins. Suicide and loping off breast,horrible you have to go there.

A Permanent solution to what may be a temporary issues.  

I think this might fit our conversation so many ways.

In all sincerity, my daughter has my shoulders,I am so grateful she didn't have Chloe's resources.

35 minutes ago, headoverheels said:

At the rate that the anti-woke MAGAs are going backwards, they better look in that rear view.

Woke folks, neo-liberals and the LA Times labeled this guy, recall candidate, the Black face of white supremacy.Here he exposes anti-academics of anti-racism.

You'll be happy to know that after stringent State oversight only 28% of the recall votes were rejected.LOL

Conspiracy theories of the Anti-Woke, Maga, Tin foil hat brigade use of free speech seems to be our problem.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/los-angeles-county-lawsuit-settlement/

4,6,8,12. forward comrades.

On 2/2/2023 at 8:07 PM, billvon said:

Martin Luther King was woke.

Like Orwell, he's rolling in his grave.

Here's an Anti-Woke quote I found, a message not approved of by Apple, according to Denise Young Smith.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by their character." 

Here's an Anti-Woke quote I found, a message not approved of by Apple, according to Denise Young Smith.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by their character." 

For his time, that was looney woke madness.  All the good upstanding people of the world knew that blacks were inferior - that was just a biological fact.  Why were woke libtards trying to pretend that biology doesn't exist?

Today you do the same with trans people.  Almost exactly the same language, even.

(BTW you got the quote wrong.  That doesn't surprise me one bit, but it will give me a chuckle the next time you try to correct someone's grammar or something.)

9 hours ago, richravizza said:

You know that cars have to have rear view mirrors for a reason, right? You’re a lot better off with them than without.

1 hour ago, billvon said:

oday you do the same with trans people.  Almost exactly the same language, even.

(BTW you got the quote wrong.  That doesn't surprise me one bit, but it will give me a chuckle the next time you try to correct someone's grammar or something.)

Lastly first ,Bravo Sir!

Surprise You?  Ya the laughs on me! See your not so woke after all.I'll bet the quotes gave it away, well done.

Grammar LOL... That's not my schick,I can barely string two sentences together according to some,so expect an equal reaction.I like to decipher the ramblings of those outside our obscure bubble.Mainly because about 30% of Californians can't read this,fewer capable of engagement.

your example of the good upstanding people of the world,Smells of something rotten, like a samantha bee skit on gigantism. Or a pile of shit on our head.LOL

Oh Canada, please tell me she's just trolling the right, not someone trying to seduce male shop students,because i don't think its working.

"I'm out to smoke that fatty."

Before I forget LOL, the actual reason for my presents here was not the LGBTQAI+ children angle, but a covid and the civil rights issue. Seems California is going so far Left,we are going backward.

I wonder if the california medical board will discipline itself for dis,misinformation on masking and vaccine efficacy.

The narrative of truth has been changed again,by our very own Ministry of Truth. 

All the gnashing of teeth, seems to make no or little difference.Consider yourself awake.